Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

And I took Mark to a special dinner at Emeril's at CityWalk tonight. The waiter was nice enough to take our picture:

Day5September202012170_zps79f597f2.jpg

What a great picture! And the food you posted on FB looked equally amazing! I would love to eat there one of these days. Bucket list!

love the photos, but the one at Emeril's is so sweet :goodvibes, enjoy MK tomorrow and safe travels down to Marco!

Love all of the pictures - but that one of the two of you at Emeril's is fantastic!!!

D~

Oh Kathy
I am sorry there are more health issues to deal with but so glad Andy is there to step up. I hope you can enjoy your time :hug:

Had a great last day. On our way to Marco!

****And only 76 days until we are back at Disney for Mark's surprise 60th!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Kathy, I am so sorry about the health issues with your mom and brother but so impressed and thankful that Andy is handling this for you.

Great kids come from great parents

Have fun in Marco, shop til you drop!

Love all the pictures but the one at Emeril's is really sweet.:goodvibes

Kathy: I'm loving all of your updates and I have to say the photo of Mark with Eeyore and his Eeyore hat. :thumbsup2 Classic! Those shirts that Mark has are a hoot - the Dopey one does not disappoint!! :rotfl2:

Such a wonderful photo of the two of you at Emeril's.

Enjoy your Nicki time!! :)

I was going to post a couple of pictures from Marco today, but Photobucket has not let me "upload" any pictures all day. :confused3

I will say Nicki and I had a great day shopping and planning Mark's surprise trip in December, and the four of us had a great dinner.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

***And what does everyone think of this for our "surprise t-shirts":

It's a t-shirt with a Mickey on the front in a Santa hat:

Mark's turning 60 and all he got was a Surprise Christmas trip to Disney World with Family and Friends

Mark, Kathy, Nicki, Todd, Andy and Des -- 2012

Glad you're having a great time with Nicki! The shirt sounds like it is going to be adorable! Mark will be so surpised! :cool1: :banana:

Playing catch up this weekend... Hope you are having a great time visiting with your friends. I'm enjoying the pictures you posted - looks like you had a lot of fun. Sorry to hear about your mom & brother's health issues. I hope everything is OK with them.

Time for the first Starbucks visit by the girls and then shopping until we drop.

:cool1::cool1:
Well, apparently you're doing exactly what you said you'd do in your PTR. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

I haven't had a lot of time to post, but have been following along both here and on FB. It looks like you're having a great time!

I like the T-shirt idea. That's going to be quite a nice surprise for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter