Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

Me and Todd at our first dinner.

Day7September22009_zps49ca1f12.jpg

We are having a good time, although very worried about my brother who is back in the hospital.

Off to the beach today.

Ugh Kathy - so sorry to hear about your brother being readmitted to the hospital. I hope you have a lovely beach day!

sorry your brother is back in the hospital :hug:

love the t-shirt idea! enjoy the rest of your time with Nicki and Todd!

So sorry to hear that your brother is back in the hospital.

I hope y'all can enjoy the remainder of the vacation. :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about your brother being in the hospital. I love your shirt idea and glad you are having a good time. :)

D~

From dinner tonight:

Day9September242012049.jpg

Tomorrow, Mark and I are driving to Ft. Myers and going to the Shell Factory and lunch at a place we went to three years ago. Today was beach/pool all day and dinner with Nicki and Todd.

Wow are we all photogenic lol!

Dont forget to email me the pictures so I can use them on my threads...especially the Dec one.

Hey, we didnt get a 4some pic yet

Happy to see you are having a good time.

Have fun at the Shell factory and dinner.

:hug: for your brother. Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep forgetting to stop by here because I see so many great photos on FB!

It is good to see you both enjoying yourselves - especially now that you're with Nicki and Todd. Special times.:goodvibes

I'm sorry this trip is coming to an end, but the next one is even more exciting to look forward to!

From dinner tonight:

Day9September242012049.jpg

Tomorrow, Mark and I are driving to Ft. Myers and going to the Shell Factory and lunch at a place we went to three years ago. Today was beach/pool all day and dinner with Nicki and Todd.

Thelma and Louise ride again! You BOTH look gorgeous!:thumbsup2 What a great picture, I love it.:goodvibes

I didn't realize you were doing all these live updates either! Cool! I love the one of Mark shaking his groove thang at AK! Looks like Disney was just what he needed.:goodvibes

That pic of you and Mark at dinner is so great too, you look so lovely Kathy! You should frame that one for sure.:thumbsup2 It's a keeper!

So sorry to hear about your brother Kathy.:hug: Boy you and Mark have been through the ringer lately. And how wonderful of Andy to take care of things for you, knowing that you guys need this vacation! What a sweetie pie. Looks like you raised some mighty fine young men!

Enjoy the rest of your time, you've definitely earned it.

Hi Kathy, I too have been following along on facebook. So glad you and Mark had a great trip to Disney and now lots of fun in Naples and on Marco Island. You two deserve it now I'm just waiting to see how you pull off that engagement party next weekend. Much better woman than I!!!:goodvibes Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter