Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

Spent the morning/early afternoon at Animal Kingdom and then we headed over to Epcot until about 7:45.

Thanks for all the posts and the continued wishes for Mark to enjoy his trip.

I think one of these two next pictures will show you that he is:

Day2September172012075.jpg

Day2September172012081.jpg

Mark's doing the booty shake with Eeyore...I am just crying my eyes out with laughter on that one!

Loving all of the pictures! The best is definitely Mark & Eeyore! :rotfl:

Hope y'all are having a wonderful time! :goodvibes

Kathy, these pictures make my day! Its just so great to see you guys having fun and enjoying your vacation.

8:15 is not good!

Awww... Great photos, I am happy to see that Mark is enjoying himself.

D~

hahaha, I love Mark! SO glad you guys enjoyed Tusker House as well, looking forward to a full report on Coral Reef though!

Kathy - I am really enjoying all your FB pictures and I'm so glad you guys are having such a good time. I am curious to hear what happened with your checkin. :confused3

Loved the Booty dance !1I think I will add it to my activities list for the Granny trip!!! Maybe Christine will join me:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Had a great Day 3...despite a heavy rain and then showers off and on all afternoon at Epcot.

Day%203%20September%2018,%202012%20045_zps1d521768.jpg

Day%203%20September%2018,%202012%20235_zps0076f511.jpg

Pardon the hair....the rain did a job on it today.

Day%203%20September%2018,%202012%20209_zpse7bf2b6e.jpg

Just know that you and Mark are both in my thoughts and prayers, and I am so glad you were still able to enjoy this much deserved trip away. I know Mark is hurting, but hopefully this trip will give him a chance for the necessary need to deal with his grief and remember all the fun and magical memories of his Mom! I know the magic of Disney will give him strength and help him through this!!! :hug:

Cannot be said better than this....thank you for saying it for all of us, Marv.

Kathy, I love seeing the pictures of you and Mark enjoying yourselves and know how one can be at WDW, yet still have a very heavy heart. You and I have done that...my heart aches for both of you, especially dear Mark.

Keep the photos coming!! :hug:

I love seeing the live updates. It's so nice seeing you being able to enjoy yourselves right now, I know it must be hard. (((Hugs)))

D~

Thanks for all the posts and the continued wishes for Mark to enjoy his trip.

I think one of these two next pictures will show you that he is:

Day2September172012075.jpg

Day2September172012081.jpg

Just catching up. I don't check pre-trips much, but I knew it was time for you to be there now. Sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad Mark is having a good time. I think all of this Disney happiness is good for both of you right now.

These pictures are wonderful Thanks for making me smile this morning. :)

I see the forecast for the next few days and I think we will wearing ponchos a lot !!! I leave tomorrow morning for Universal !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!