Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

I'm loving the "tushie" shot of Mark and Eeyore :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

doesn't look like you let the rain slow you down in Epcot...way to make the best of it :thumbsup2

Today was our "chill day." We had breakfast at Boma and then hung at the pool until the storms hit and went to DTD. Unfortunately, some of that "chill day" was taken over by phone calls from home. There are some serious health issues with my mother and brother. I spoke to Andy numerous times today and we offered to fly home to deal with it. Andy told us "enjoy Disney and Nicki"....I've got it under control. I don't want to go into details as it is rather personal regarding my mom and I'm just too upset about my brother. All I can say is we have TWO great kids and I don't know what we would do without Andy.

So there were very few pictures today, but here are a few "highlights."

After my first two small glasses of juice at Boma were consumed "very rapidly", our waitress brought me this:

Day4September192012010_zpsa6d18810.jpg
(notice the normal size in the background which was Mark's glass...he did NOT get a bigger glass :lmao::lmao::lmao:)

And from DTD:

Day4September192012045_zps91d228d5.jpg

Day4September192012046_zps25f86ba3.jpg

So sorry about your mother and brother. It's great that Andy is taking care of things so you and Mark can enjoy your vacation. :hug:

Love the pictures you posted here, and on Facebook!

Oh Kathy - like you need anymore health issues to deal with. So sorry this is all going on and upsetting you. Your chill day looks like so much fun and I hope you can continue to enjoy yourself despite everything that's going on.

You do you have two wonderful boys! :thumbsup2

So sorry to hear about your mother and brother. It is great that Andy is able to help out and let you enjoy your trip. You deserve it.

Have a great time. I hope the rain stays away for the rest of it.pixiedust:

I am so sorry about your mother and brother, I am glad you are able to stay and enjoy the remainder of your trip.

LOVE your huge glass of juice!!! How funny is that?

You both look like you are having so much fun!

D~

Your Andy is a gem! Thank God for wonderful adult children. I too am so sorry to hear of your mother and brother's serious issues. Holding all of you in heartfelt prayer and positive thoughts. :hugs:

Today's photos are so cute! Love the extra large juice!

Great kids come from great people. Huge hugs Kathy, to both of you. I am so sorry to hear about the health issues with your mom and brother and am sending healing prayers their way, andsome strength and guidance to Andy. Bless him for stepping in, you both really need this break, try to take it and enjoy.

Kathy, so sorry to hear about your mom and brother, hope all will be better soon :hug: your Andy is a blessing, you've raised 2 great young men :goodvibes

love that you got some juice pixie dust pixiedust: they should just give pitchers of it!

hope the rain stays away today and you and Mark have a magical day!!

Unfortunately, some of that "chill day" was taken over by phone calls from home. There are some serious health issues with my mother and brother. I spoke to Andy numerous times today and we offered to fly home to deal with it. Andy told us "enjoy Disney and Nicki"....I've got it under control. I don't want to go into details as it is rather personal regarding my mom and I'm just too upset about my brother. All I can say is we have TWO great kids and I don't know what we would do without Andy.
Wow Kathy, so sorry to hear there are more issues at home........ :hug:

........but what great sons you have with Andy stepping up like that, knowing how much you guys need this time away!!! :thumbsup2

Obviously Mark raised them right............. ;)

Seriously, you both continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, and now even more with the latest issues with your Mom and Brother!!! :lovestruc

Somehow, this is how I always picture you when I come on here and make some of my typical, sweet comments........... :goodvibes

I am so sorry to hear that your mom & brother are having more problems. That is so sweet of Andy to help take care of everything, telling y'all to stay in FL. Hope it all gets better! :goodvibes

So sorry Kathy :hug: Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree with Andy. Hope you can enjoy the rest of your trip inspite of everything at home.

And I'm so jealous of your humungo glass of juice!

Kathy, so sorry to hear about more health issues in your family. Thank you Mr. Andy, for taking care of it! :thumbsup2
Try to relax and enjoy your trip - you deserve it! (oh, and btw - I LOVED your photo! :lmao:)

I am so glad that Andy is taking care of things... but still wish they were not going on. I hope everything is ok... and doesn't overshadow your trip. :hug:

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is our last day at Disney World. I don't know how the week went so fast. :confused3:confused3

Tomorrow we are going to the Magic Kingdom and we will leave shortly after our lunch at The Plaza to start our drive to Marco Island. I'm going to try to do individual replies once we are settled in Marco (probably Sunday after Nicki and I shop all day on Saturday).

Until then, here are a few pictures from today:

Day5September202012072_zps19934e41.jpg

Day5September202012097_zps9ae4a862.jpg

Day5September202012107_zpscb91d6dd.jpg

And I took Mark to a special dinner at Emeril's at CityWalk tonight. The waiter was nice enough to take our picture:

Day5September202012170_zps79f597f2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter