Official WDW Marathon Weekend 2013 Thread-Part 2

Someone on the WISH facebook page said they were $125 and they sold out within minutes.

That was me!- hubby bought me a pair of each:cool1:- since I like the male pair better I have a size 10 women's available pm me if interested.

I also posted on FB wish board.

So glad I didn't do EB check in! Saved myself $10. A30, baby! Now at 23 hours till scheduled wheels up!

My flight from Houston went over Charlotte as best I can tell to get around the low pressure system (a normal direct flight across the gulf). Waiting on the stragglers then back to the expo. Looks like all are late due to weather

Beautiful day here in north Charlotte...was out walking with DH for a bit this morning and meet 3 girls from my neighborhood running the Princess half. Then was in south Charlotte for a lunch meeting...could have eaten outside it was so warm.

The first pair has hit ebay...women's 7.5...for the bargain price of $399. :rotfl2: they must be crazy.

I knew that would happen. When I told my DH they sold out he looked at me with that "what are you talking about" look and I said I'm sure there are some on ebay

On the road again...just can't wait to get on the road again...:rolleyes1
Left NC at 2:00, raining in SC and almost into Georgia. Two more states to go!!!:drive:

We are A46 and A47!
See ya there! I'm thinking I'll probably wear my 2012 shirt, along with prolly half of the rest of the passengers on the plane!

Also just got DME tags today. Talk about close call! Where are you guys staying? I'm at CBR tomorrow, and AS sports Sat-Mon nights (fly back Tuesday).

I'm in building 49 at OKW. I'm so far away I want to cry! lol. I don't think I could be any further away. :(

Cruz91 said:
See ya there! I'm thinking I'll probably wear my 2012 shirt, along with prolly half of the rest of the passengers on the plane!

Also just got DME tags today. Talk about close call! Where are you guys staying? I'm at CBR tomorrow, and AS sports Sat-Mon nights (fly back Tuesday).

I packed mine...might be too hot to wear it though! That is close...we got ours about a month ago. We are at SSR for 2 nights and then AKV for 5! See you tomorrow!

Just left the expo... Got moved from F to E to run with my friend (half.) :) Our plane was a solid quarter marathon weekend folks... maybe more.

Can't believe I just picked up a half marathon bib. I am not a runner. Not!

Fwiw, I am still in my travel clothes (t-shirt and sweatpants.) I am warm, but not roasting. We arrived at 4pm. :)

Just finished packing, consuming nice plate of pasta, and about to finish with a warm shower. Then, I might just be headed to bed.

Yup...it feels real now.

I packed mine...might be too hot to wear it though! That is close...we got ours about a month ago. We are at SSR for 2 nights and then AKV for 5! See you tomorrow!

That's right... you already told me where you're staying. Glad you'll have a whole week there! I would have had a tough time justifying 3 more nights on a solo trip. ;)

jimandami said:
We are A46 and A47!

We're B46-50! Ugh! I'm stressing that I won't find seats to sit with the kids! (too old to be considered for family boarding, but the 6 yr old will freak if he's not with mommy! Maybe I should feed him a bunch of sugar and people will happily give up their seats when he sits down. ;)

We went to the expo first thing this morning and it was pretty crazy. Picking up my number took much longer than it should have but then once the volunteer explained what was going on, we started to move along. We spent waaaay too much money at the run Disney shop. I've pretty much busted my budget for running stuff this year, which means i shouldn't be buying much at tink next week. (yeah, right) And I'm just about talked into doing marine corp marathon. The medals are beautiful and the description of the course is stunning. Then we hit universal studios. I did fine for a while then hit sensory overload and I was done. In fact, that's a quote. I'm done. My better half knows when I say that, we head for the exits.
Chill day tomorrow. We are sooooo cloooose noooowwwwww.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter