***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Two questions:

Where do you check park hours? Wdw website, easy wdw, etc?

What is this pirates thing I saw on a post a few pages ago?

Anyone hear and new rumors/facts/etc. about friends & family dining discounts for November? The current deal ends in 11 days (October 26th).

I don't even know what that means.

Downtown will be entirely transformed into Christmas and Ghiradellis will be giving free peppermint bark. Lol we will b there that day as well

My husband will be going crazy over free peppermint bark. I really didn't think we would get to see that. I really don't know why I didn't extend our vacation another day or two.

Two questions:

Where do you check park hours? Wdw website, easy wdw, etc?

What is this pirates thing I saw on a post a few pages ago?

Normally I use the pdf ones that you see robo posting, but the new park hours were only updated last night after midnight so only Disney's main site is showing them right now. I expect the others to follow in a few days.

The Pirates Adventure is a quest through Adventure land with interactive stuff all around. I posted a bunch of links that explains it all.

I place a garden grocer order just so I can have my Dr Pepper! I tell my husband it's for snacks, water, and breakfast items, but the whole reason I looked into it in the first place was for Dr Pepper!
We always rent a car (this time, we'll have the Mommy Mobile because of the AutoTrain), so we stop at the local Wal-Mart. First thing I go for is my soda. :rotfl:

Here's our schedule:

11/1 - MK (MNSSHP also)
11/2 - AK
11/3 - HS
11/4 - EP
11/5 - MK :bday:
11/6 - BB
11/7 - DTD (part AM), MK (PM)
11/8 - MK (MVMCP, TTDP also)
11/9 - EP (AM), HS (PM)
11/10 - MK (AM) :sad:

Our 11/01 and 11/04 match! Our 11/02 & 11/03 are flip-flopped. We will be having our rest day on the 5th (and O'hana for dinner). The 6th through the 9th we will probably just hop from park to park or do our favorites (and more of Epcot). I think we will be at MK on the 7th, but I'm not positive.

Hope we get to say hi to each other.

Anyone hear and new rumors/facts/etc. about friends & family dining discounts for November? The current deal ends in 11 days (October 26th).
Hello! Just got the word yesterday and I haven't been online to email you. Yes, the offer was extended. However, my resort, OKW isn't included in it so it doesn't affect me. You'll want to call the number on your reservation and talk with them to see if the new offer helps you. Good luck! Because ours wasn't extended, I can't get a new Dooney & Bourke bag (well, I can, but I can't get the extra one I wanted. lol) But that's ok: I'm going to Disney!

This is the first I'm reading about DTD. Does anyone have more information on the Christmas stuff?

Just got off the phone with an agent and had a very confusing conversation. First, only the CM can add the dining to my vacation. Then she implied the F&F package was available for all resorts which clearly is not the case. In any event I will have my CM friend call and see what we can work out. I am also concerned because she worded it as a "package". Does that include tickets, because I already have those!

Ok , i ordered the family custom tee shirts, I had the DIS letters printed on the back of mine.

So keep an eye out for the long hair guy with the tie dye DIS shirt.... Ill post a pic when it arrives!

This is the first I'm reading about DTD. Does anyone have more information on the Christmas stuff?

Just go on the MDE site and type in festival of the seasons .. It will give you a brief overview. It starts nov 16 th his year. I'm soooo excited we will be there the first 2 days. Nite time is Santa and Caroler's etc... All decked in Christmas

Just go on the MDE site and type in festival of the seasons .. It will give you a brief overview. It starts nov 16 th his year. I'm soooo excited we will be there the first 2 days. Nite time is Santa and Caroler's etc... All decked in Christmas

TYSVM!!!! sooooo exciting

It is out, but is very limited to hotels. I suggest you call the cast line. As long as the initial reservation was made by a CM you can call about it.

Very cool about the later MK closing, but HS has been scheduled to close at 8pm the whole time so that isn't new.

For my date- 11/4- it was 7pm closing originally and it still shows that time on the first page of this thread. Any extra time is good news for me!

I had forgotten about the time change though. That gives us an extra hour of sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning! This is extremely good news as we will be returning from DS's band competition two hours away, then getting up to drive to WDW! Thanks for the reminder!

It is out, but is very limited to hotels. I suggest you call the cast line. As long as the initial reservation was made by a CM you can call about it.

Not sure what the cast line nuber is. My CM friend gets off at 11:00 and will check after that

Thanks so much to y'all for telling me about the celebrations of the seasons. Just something else to get excited for!!!!!!

For my date- 11/4- it was 7pm closing originally and it still shows that time on the first page of this thread. Any extra time is good news for me!

I had forgotten about the time change though. That gives us an extra hour of sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning! This is extremely good news as we will be returning from DS's band competition two hours away, then getting up to drive to WDW! Thanks for the reminder!

Oh, I got you confused with someone going my week, my week was always 8. I wonder why the beginning of the month was 7. It is usually busier the first week then it is in the middle of the month. Strange.

I never forget time change day, it's my favorite day of the whole year. That extra hour is awesome. Sounds like it is perfect timing for you.

Thanks so much to y'all for telling me about the celebrations of the seasons. Just something else to get excited for!!!!!!

I know right? I had no idea I'd be lucky enough to see DTD all done up. I can't wait to see Santa!

Has anyone used their voucher at planet Hollywood? Dh and I can usually split a meal, will they let us with the voucher ? Also I just make a ressie for 8 on Saturday the 16th, how long will we actually have to wait ?

Soarin for a 5 year old? I have never been on it and don't know if it would scare her? She loves thrill rides and coaster (kid coasters). Her favorite ride is Pirates of the Caribbean. While I'm asking how about Big Thunder Mountian? She is now tall enough for many older rides. Dinosaur? I've never done dinosaur either.

Soarin for a 5 year old? I have never been on it and don't know if it would scare her? She loves thrill rides and coaster (kid coasters). Her favorite ride is Pirates of the Caribbean. While I'm asking how about Big Thunder Mountian? She is now tall enough for many older rides. Dinosaur? I've never done dinosaur either.

My five year old boy went on them all (except the 48" rides). He loved them all. Rode Big Thunder five times in a row one quiet morning. He did Soarin once. He rode Dinosaur twice but I think that was a little scary because in the picture from the ride he is holding his hands over his eyes!

I think she will be fine with Soarin and Big Thunder Mountain. Dinosaur may freak her out a bit. The dinosaurs are big and realistic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter