***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

That makes sense... I'm going to find myself with a lot of free time after this trip is over! I don't remember previous trips taking this much time on the computer (and ipad and phone) and I had our schedules pretty structured. I'm still not set on order of events for each day...

Totallly agree. I hope the February group becomes as dedicated to posts as all of you have been. sniff sniff I'm missing you all already.

I'm from Ottawa. I'll be at POR 11/14-11/23. My first WDW visit!

How's the weather in Hamilton and Vancouver? So far no snow but it's cold and rainy today...maybe 5°C high....

I'm from Ottawa. I'll be at POR 11/14-11/23. My first WDW visit!

How's the weather in Hamilton and Vancouver? So far no snow but it's cold and rainy today...maybe 5°C high....

I think your weather has been the coldest so far mulan ;).

Anyone from Winnipeg wanna bust in and tell us how you're a foot deep in snow and parkas already ;)

Actually, I think Ohio and area has had snow already?!

Prayers and pixie dust to everyone for all that's going on! I hope your vacations will bring you a happy getaway.

Had a scare from oldest DS yesterday, but nothing major like some of you. I got a call from his school nurse around 9am and then had to go pick him up and take him to the ER per our base dr. He was playing flag football in ROTC and jumped over someone and fell directly on his elbow and they heard a pop. After spending the better part of the morning and early afternoon at the ER, they determined it wasn't a clean break but likely a stress or compression fracture. He's is a fiberglass splint and sling now and hopefully it will heal by next Sat. for his state band competition! Thankfully it's his left elbow so he can still write and play his trumpet ;) That's his attitude anyway.:rolleyes2

Loved the surprise video that was posted- too cute!

Prayers and pixie dust to everyone for all that's going on! I hope your vacations will bring you a happy getaway.

Had a scare from oldest DS yesterday, but nothing major like some of you. I got a call from his school nurse around 9am and then had to go pick him up and take him to the ER per our base dr. He was playing flag football in ROTC and jumped over someone and fell directly on his elbow and they heard a pop. After spending the better part of the morning and early afternoon at the ER, they determined it wasn't a clean break but likely a stress or compression fracture. He's is a fiberglass splint and sling now and hopefully it will heal by next Sat. for his state band competition! Thankfully it's his left elbow so he can still write and play his trumpet ;) That's his attitude anyway.:rolleyes2

Loved the surprise video that was posted- too cute!

Ouch!! Get well soon!!

My kiddo is doing a special Girl Guide thing this weekend and I'm hoping she stays away from poison ivy! I had this nightmare last night.

I think your weather has been the coldest so far mulan ;). Anyone from Winnipeg wanna bust in and tell us how you're a foot deep in snow and parkas already ;) Actually, I think Ohio and area has had snow already?!
. Yep I live in southern ohio and we have already had some snow. What happened to my Fall weather!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm so excited. I got my magic bands yesterday.

Wifey and DD tiara's came today in the mail..... Now they will be addressed as your highness and princess all day by the CM's which they love. I'll post pics of those after we get our custom t-shirts.

14 days???!! 2 weeks?!?!?? Woah!!! Packing time!
Only 12 days more of work also!!

Anyone use wicking socks? Are they worth it??

I use alot of wicking products and if you sweat alot yes they are awesome

Well, PRINCESS, I will be sure to address you properly henceforth!

Yup, the tiaras are available on Amazon, and most bridal website have a god selection too. I usually buy from Ebay , they come from China but they are reliable for the most part and they come pretty quickly.
Its one of those extra things I do for the girls which they look forward to putting on every morning.

Lately we feel like we are suiting up when we leave to hotel. Tiaras, our family custom tee shirt, magic bands, lanyards, camera bags, autograph books, etc etc.....
:)

Peeps at POFQ always decorate th windows

Well, we finally booked the final piece of our stay! We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for 4 days, before switching over to SSR! Would love to get a fireworks view! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm sure everyone asks for that view. Last to do is order SW tickets and then pack! Hope you guys are having a good day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter