***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Wow, trying to catch up on posts here... November has A LOT to talk about! :rotfl2:

As for the wicking clothing, I swear by it! As outdoor enthusiasts say, "Cotton kills!" The property of wicking clothing is amazing and I would recommend it for anyone who is concerned about being uncomfortable and sweaty. (Hmm, getting too TMI?) It dries fast and doesn't feel 'clammy' if you walk into an over air conditioned room. And the poster talking about Smartwool socks, :thumbsup2. All my Disney trip socks are Smartwool. Excellent wicking clothing comes in polyester types or wool. Yes, wool can be cooling. ::yes::

OMG.

Logged into MDE and my 5 Day Park Hoppers and all my FP+ selections are gone!

I'm on the phone with tech support right now.

OMG.

Logged into MDE and my 5 Day Park Hoppers and all my FP+ selections are gone!

I'm on the phone with tech support right now.
Oh man sending loads of pixie dust. I'm sure they will correct it. Just breathe and relax it will get fixed. That's a lousy feeling to see that after all the planning I'm sure

Oh man sending loads of pixie dust. I'm sure they will correct it. Just breathe and relax it will get fixed. That's a lousy feeling to see that after all the planning I'm sure

Was on hold for a half an hour and the CM never came back.

Called back and next CM said she will work on issue without me on the phone and send me an email confirmation when the tickets appear.

She said call back if the tickets appear but FP+ still missing.

Was on hold for a half an hour and the CM never came back.

Called back and next CM said she will work on issue without me on the phone and send me an email confirmation when the tickets appear.

She said call back if the tickets appear but FP+ still missing.

Oh this stinks! I hope everything gets resolved and then some pixiedust too.

I hope things work out for you...it made me think- we probably should print out a copy of our fp+ when we have them like we want them...

I think your weather has been the coldest so far mulan ;).

Anyone from Winnipeg wanna bust in and tell us how you're a foot deep in snow and parkas already ;)

Actually, I think Ohio and area has had snow already?!

I told a co-worker that I'll try to bring back some warmth and sun!

I heard cottage country north of Toronto got some snow and northern Ontario too.....

I hope things work out for you...it made me think- we probably should print out a copy of our fp+ when we have them like we want them...

I was thinking that too. Sad as it is, I don't trust that myexperience on my phone is going to work for me. I don't want my phone battery to die and I know I won't remember what times I have FP+ set up for on each day.

I was thinking that too. Sad as it is, I don't trust that myexperience on my phone is going to work for me. I don't want my phone battery to die and I know I won't remember what times I have FP+ set up for on each day.

I luckily (?), had them typed into my itinerary (spreadsheet), so I can tell them what to reinstate.

I was going to print them out today off of MDE which is when I saw all the missing info. Oh the irony.....or is it Murphy's Law....

Still not fixed. Looks like I will be spending a little quality time with Disney on the phone tomorrow again. Ugh.

5 more day until Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Food & Wine Festival and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Can't wait. Just had to announce it!!!!

I think I jinxed myself by commenting on this topic...I just went in to try to change a few FP+ times and it keeps saying it changed it, but then it didn't...then it tries to have me pick all new ones....I think I'm going to stop messing with it tonight and try tomorrow...I just wish it didn't take so LONG with each FP+ you try to modify! On a sweeter note...DD7 just said, "we're in the TEENS mom!". Yes we are:)

We will definitely carry our portable batteries to recharge the phones...I really can't live without mine anymore and it was money well spent! I'd love to be unplugged for vacation, but that really isn't feasible with MDE.

Yes, I wear smart wool socks all year. Last June at WDW, I wore cotton socks and got blisters one day. Wore the smart wool and they were wonderful. And when my feet got wet from the rain, they dried faster. I have the lighter weight ones.

With only 2 weeks til the trip, I need some of that anti sicky pixie dust that was going around. We've had some yucky stomach bug that drags on forever. One minute you feel fine, the next blah. Everyone that's had it, has it for at least a week. Here's hoping it's almost over for us. May take off this afternoon and come home and bleach the house! At least I started packing last week when I stayed home when DD had it.

Happy Friday everyone!

Kack we are on the same page with the bug.....

Can you recommend a brand of wicking sock!? They all seem to cost 15 bucks a pair where I look ... Is that about right?

Kack we are on the same page with the bug..... Can you recommend a brand of wicking sock!? They all seem to cost 15 bucks a pair where I look ... Is that about right?
I have only worn smartwool and yes they can be expensive. I have found some on sale at REI and campmor.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter