"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Has anyone successfully transferred their tickets to another night before? We originally planned on attending on the 6th but now need to attend on the 4th but I already bought tickets for the 6th, will they let me transfer them to the 4th? If it's more $$ I would happily pay the difference.
What really matters isn't if anyone else has but will Disney let you. The only option I see is calling Disney and explaining your situation. And if the first CM just says no I'd call back and try again with a different CM. Good luck, hope they'll let you do it!

At MVMCP does Belle have a M&G where she'll sign autographs? Is she anywhere to get an autograph (at any time)?

I've had mixed reviews from people so I'm still debating on buying tickets. What exactly is different from any other night during xmas holiday? The xmas parade and the castle show with fireworks are the exact same I could see on any other night.

Other than a few character meets, cookies and cocoa, and snow on main street, what exactly is different for $70/person?

Has anyone successfully transferred their tickets to another night before? We originally planned on attending on the 6th but now need to attend on the 4th but I already bought tickets for the 6th, will they let me transfer them to the 4th? If it's more $$ I would happily pay the difference.

A few years ago we bought tickets to MNSSHP and the day we were suppsed to go it was calling for rain. We went to guest services at DTD and they happily switched our tickets to another night.
Not sure if this is typical but they didn't give us any trouble at all.

Good luck!

At MVMCP does Belle have a M&G where she'll sign autographs? Is she anywhere to get an autograph (at any time)?
You can get a picture with her after Enchanted Tales with Belle, but she does not sign. She sign in the France pavilion in Epcot, however.

I've had mixed reviews from people so I'm still debating on buying tickets. What exactly is different from any other night during xmas holiday? The xmas parade and the castle show with fireworks are the exact same I could see on any other night.

Other than a few character meets, cookies and cocoa, and snow on main street, what exactly is different for $70/person?

No, they're not, unless you're going to be there after the last party. On a non-party night they show MSEP and Wishes. At the parties they show Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime parade (I think that's what it's called) and Holiday Wishes. There's also stage shows.

I've been to the parade during December and I watched the video of the parade from the MVMCP and they are the same except the snow. And Holiday Wishes is done each night around Christmas.

I did. When I bought my tickets, I had two sets in my cart online b/c I had been toying between two different days. I deleted one set, purchased them, and then realized I bought the wrong set/date. I immediately called and explained and they switched it for me no problem.

I've been to the parade during December and I watched the video of the parade from the MVMCP and they are the same except the snow. And Holiday Wishes is done each night around Christmas.

Well then you've been to MK after the last party took place.

I'm going to my first MVMCP this year, so don't take this for gospel, but I think the snow will last for quite some time or at least be intermittent. When we went for NYE this past year, we left VERY late at night when the park closed and it was still snowing on Main Street! I first experienced the snow at DL, so to see it again at MK was awesome - despite that I get tired of snow very easily because I'm from the Northeast and we get a LOT!!
I am soooooo looking forward to the snow...coming from Australia I have only ever seen it once before!

You can add me to the list for Dec. 15th! I got my ticketsl! My family loved it so much last year, can't wait to do it again!

How early do people reserve their spots for the parade at 8:15pm?
Is the 10:30 parade less crowded?
How early do people reserve their spots for the Holiday Wishes?
Is it ok to bring a small blanket to put on the curb to sit on (folded to make it softer for our bottoms)?

DD22 and I will be there on 11/10! She wants to dress like a reindeer and is hoping I'll be either Santa or an elf. I'm thinking of making an ugly Christmas tee/sweater. We'll see... but we'll be there!

I am a little confused about the ticket thing. We have 3 day PH tickets and our MVMCP tickets, all linked in my MDE account, and I have been able to make 4 days of FP+, so all's good in that respect. However... when I bought the MVMCP tickets, I chose the "print at home" option and have paper tickets w/a bar code. Do I have to trade those in for hard tickets, can I use the paper tickets to get into the party, or will I just need my magic band? We are not going to a park that day- we'll have a "down day" then enter MK at 4pm.

We will be there the first week of Dec. and have Minnie's Holiday and Dine and the Christmas Processional booked. We did see the Christmas Party a couple of years ago and wondering if it would be worth going again given the Canadian dollar value. With the exchange, the cost is close to or more than $100.00 Canadian for the night. My kids are now all over ten.

My family is going on Tue the 8th of Dec!
This is going to be a 1st for my husband :)
I can't wait...... our daughters went with my mom and dad a few years ago and they loved it so looking forward to going as a family :)

How early do people reserve their spots for the parade at 8:15pm?
Is the 10:30 parade less crowded?
How early do people reserve their spots for the Holiday Wishes?
Is it ok to bring a small blanket to put on the curb to sit on (folded to make it softer for our bottoms)?
We saw people grabbing spots for the 1st parade when they entered at 4 last year. Of course, not everyone does that, but if you want a curb- side spot on Main Street, be prepared to hold your spot for an hour+. A lot of folks will then keep their parade spot for the fireworks, but the good thing is that you don't need to be curbside for good fireworks viewing. Anywhere on Main Street is fine. And yes, the 2nd parade will be far less crowded. (You can bring a blanket, too, though may want to pick it up when the parade starts so it isn't trampled/lost) as people jockey for position.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter