"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Just traded my BOG (2) for 12/15 from 7:10pm to 5:55pm. I'll keep checking now & then to try & get a little earlier, but I am fine with it at that time if I can't.

Still some available for after 7pm.

That is what I am hoping I am able to do. Mine is currently at 7:40 and I am so so torn what to do. I hate using 2 hours of party time eating but I also have always wanted to eat there..

Congratulations on everyone getting reservations you will all enjoy please take photos of it inside I wanna see it Christmassy!

I was there for NYE last year for lunch and the ballroom looks so cool at Christmas! They had a giant tree with all "stained glass" ornaments of the Beauty & the Beast gang. I have tons of photos but am at work right now so I can't post them, but I will try when I get home!

My clan (all 9 of us!) will be there on Nov 8th! We are so very excited!
Just a quick question, and I'm sorry if this has already been asked. Does any of the rides decorate or look different for the party?
The Jungle Cruise converts to the Jingle Cruise during the entire holiday season, but there's nothing party- specific.

I was just able to get a reservation at BOG on 11/13 which will be our first time attending MVMCP. The time is 9:00 PM. We have never ate at BOG and my husband and I really want to try it. Of course I would much rather eat there on a non party day so we don't waste party time but right now there are no other options. My question....I see that the Fireworks start at 9:30. Does anyone who's ate there before know if we would be able to get in, eat, and be out in time to catch the fireworks? It's just my husband and I so no kiddos to herd. Any thoughts/opinions are welcome. Thanks!

No, sadly, I do not think you can be in and out in 30 min. I ate there this past August. Once you check in, there is a wait. Mine was about 10-15 minutes, other people had much longer depending on room choice. Since you have a dinner reservation, you cannot order ahead, so then you will have to be seated, submit your order, have it brought to your table, and eat all within 15 minutes. And...if you try to rush out, you'll miss the best part... meeting the Beast!

No, sadly, I do not think you can be in and out in 30 min. I ate there this past August. Once you check in, there is a wait. Mine was about 10-15 minutes, other people had much longer depending on room choice. Since you have a dinner reservation, you cannot order ahead, so then you will have to be seated, submit your order, have it brought to your table, and eat all within 15 minutes. And...if you try to rush out, you'll miss the best part... meeting the Beast!
That's what I was afraid of. :( I guess now we will have a decision to make unless an earlier time becomes available or something opens up on our other MK day. Thank you for the info!

That's what I was afraid of. :( I guess now we will have a decision to make unless an earlier time becomes available or something opens up on our other MK day. Thank you for the info!

Why not just plan to watch the fireworks on your other MK day?

Never mind, didn't catch that you have party fireworks during your BOG.

So I randomly called to check on BOG reservations during the party yesterday and I got one for 7:45. I cannot express my excitement! My question is: Do you think we'll be able to see the snow on Main Street before heading back to the restaurant? How long does it last?

Add me to the list for Dec 1! I'm trying to decide what I want our matching t-shirts to be for this year right now!

Any estimates or thoughts on when Nov 8th (first party) will sell out? I'm waiting to buy tickets until my Disney Visa arrives so I can include it in our package. Hoping my card comes before the party is sold out!!!

Any estimates or thoughts on when Nov 8th (first party) will sell out? I'm waiting to buy tickets until my Disney Visa arrives so I can include it in our package. Hoping my card comes before the party is sold out!!!
Last year, the first party (11/7) sold out on 10/24.

I could recover my money via PayPal easily. I have the tickets. My understanding is that they work at the gate the same as a magic band. We are arriving around noon that day anyway. I assume I will go to a certain area and show my ticket and get the bracelet.

Party tickets are attached to the name of the individual who purchased them. So as someone else had stated, they MUST be transferred to you via the "My Disney Experience". You will have to make sure the individual you purchased them from adds you and your family to her MDE and then "transfers" the tickets to your names. Otherwise Disney will not let you into the party. These aren't like concert tickets where you can just give someone the paper and be on your way. Disney is very strict about transfers.

So I randomly called to check on BOG reservations during the party yesterday and I got one for 7:45. I cannot express my excitement! My question is: Do you think we'll be able to see the snow on Main Street before heading back to the restaurant? How long does it last?

I'm going to my first MVMCP this year, so don't take this for gospel, but I think the snow will last for quite some time or at least be intermittent. When we went for NYE this past year, we left VERY late at night when the park closed and it was still snowing on Main Street! I first experienced the snow at DL, so to see it again at MK was awesome - despite that I get tired of snow very easily because I'm from the Northeast and we get a LOT!!

I went to a Christmas party back in 2011 - but we didn't stay long, but if I recall correctly, the snow on Main Street USA was on the whole time we were there. I could be wrong though, hopefully someone with more recent experience will chime in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter