• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official March 2013 thread

We will be there March 23-30!! Me, DH, DD17, and DD15 can't wait!! I just can't decide where we are going to stay.

We are from Colorado going at the same time for Spring Break! Where in Colorado are you from? We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

OP here - requested to join the FB group.

Booked my airfare yesterday with Airtran Mar 22-29. pixiedust:
Now I have to decide between Pop and AoA...the Little Mermaid is calling I think. 6 monhts and 20 days....

We moved from Arkansas this summer to Eaton. Where are you?

We live in Canon City.. Hope you enjoy Colorado.. I was born and raised in Colorado, however love to travel and see the world! But I always enjoy returning to this State.

I hope Florida is not at hot in March as it was in July when we went this summer! Oh my... I thought I was a puddle many times! :0:laughing:

Hello all,

Well, the time is upon us, Sunday we get to make ADR's for our March Trip, but I would love y'alls input on our dining schedule thus far. We are a family of 3, DD (32) Myself (32) and DD (6). Please let me know if you would make any changes or if I have a restraunt that I should avoid! Thanks for your help!!!

Note: Breakfast (Unless noted) will be in our room before we leave for the parks

We arrive Friday March 8, I figure we will do just some QS meals this day.

Saturday, March 9-

QS lunch @ MK
Coral Reef Dinner

Sunday, March 10-

QS Lunch @ AK
T-Rex for Dinner

Monday, March 11-
50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch
Hollywood & Vine Dinner

Tues, March 12-

We are off property during the day
Ohana Dinner

Wed, March 13-

Biergarten Lunch
Princess Storybook Dining dinner

Thurs, March 14-

QS @ a resort
Wave Dinner

Friday, March 15-

Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast
QS @ MK Lunch
QS Dinner

Saturday, March 16-

Chef Micky BFast
Leave :(

Booked last night for March 1st to 8th at AoA LM rooms!! 176 days :) I need to get on my dining reservations!!

Who: Me, DBF, DS(will be 7 months at time of travel), MIL, my mom, and moms husband :)

Super excited!

Everything looks great to me!

I put my comments inside your quote. :)

Hello all,

Well, the time is upon us, Sunday we get to make ADR's for our March Trip, but I would love y'alls input on our dining schedule thus far. We are a family of 3, DD (32) Myself (32) and DD (6). Please let me know if you would make any changes or if I have a restraunt that I should avoid! Thanks for your help!!!

Note: Breakfast (Unless noted) will be in our room before we leave for the parks

We arrive Friday March 8, I figure we will do just some QS meals this day.

Saturday, March 9-

QS lunch @ MK
Coral Reef Dinner

Sunday, March 10-

QS Lunch @ AK
T-Rex for Dinner

Monday, March 11-
50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch This is a favorite of ours. However, we made the mistake of asking for a "fun" server last year and she reprimanded us for asking and never did anything fun with us. So, this year - new strategy - play dumb. :thumbsup2
Hollywood & Vine Dinner

Tues, March 12-

We are off property during the day
Ohana Dinner Personally- we enjoyed breakfast more than dinner... We have the problem that DH is a very good cook - so what others think is spectacular (don't get me wrong - it is good) it just isn't as good as we get at home. Breakfast, however, was TDF!

Wed, March 13-

Biergarten Lunch
Princess Storybook Dining dinner

Thurs, March 14-

QS @ a resort
Wave Dinner

Friday, March 15-

Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast
QS @ MK Lunch
QS Dinner

Saturday, March 16-

Chef Micky BFast
Leave :(

Hmm... THought I had more comments for you. LOL The rest look great to me!

D~

Booked my Dining Reservations this AM!!!! YAY!!!!

Got everything we wanted Except Ohana...guess I will keep checking that one!

We ended up changing our night at T-Rex and will just hit WPE.
:banana:

Booking next Saturday and have been working out my ADR's and am very upset, as my favorite, Cali grill which is always the meal I can't wait for every trip will be CLOSED FOR REMODELING!!:furious:

OK enough of the tantrum, nothing I can do about it! So how about some suggestions people. pirate:

Please add me to the list for the FB page :goodvibes

Wohooo :cool1: Booked my ADRs today and got everything I wanted except for LeCellier since they have not opened it up yet :confused3 So now, not only am I on the Wishes Dessert Party watch but also the LeCellier ADR watch.

3/9 - Garden Grill @ 7pm
3/10 - O'Hana @ 6:30pm
3/11 - Akershus @ 8:30am
Raglan Road @ 6pm
3/12 - Flying Fish @ 5:30pm
3/13 - Pirates League @ 9:20am
Be Our Guest @ 5:15pm
3/16 - Chef Mickey's @ 9am

We have decided to drive for the first time since airfare is just crazy :drive:

We've booked the Yacht Club for 11th-16th; hoping airfare will come down and discount will be found! Our first Spring Break...I've had several people who have done it tell me it CAN be done, so we'll see!

I will be in the world from march 9th-16th! Haven't booked yet, but will most likely be staying at POR!

Started making my ADRs and so far everything is going well!

This will be the first time staying on property and I feel like a little kid! Its so exciting!

We've booked the Yacht Club for 11th-16th; hoping airfare will come down and discount will be found! Our first Spring Break...I've had several people who have done it tell me it CAN be done, so we'll see!

Oh yah - it can totally be done... We did it last March - and we had a fantastic time! We just rolled with the flow, and we are hoping for a good code to go back again this year! :)

For those that want the Facebook group link - please PM me. :thumbsup2

D~

My family will be in WDW March 23-30. We are a party of 12 and have booked 4 standard LM rooms at AofA. I am so excited about staying here! Here is my tentative ADR plan:

Saturday (arrival day) - Boma, never seen AKL so can't wait to see this resort
Sunday (MK) - CP or Tony's, haven't eaten at Tony's before, so unsure about that
Monday (EP) - Chef Mickey's for a birthday celebration
Tuesday (AK) - Tusker House breakfast, never eaten here either
Wednesday (MK) - 1900 Park Fare dinner
Thursday (MK) - Ohana?, never eaten here, 5 of our party depart this day
Friday (AK) - Yak and Yeti?, only done qs but it was really good
Saturday (MK) - qs breakfast at park and shopping before we leave

I have 9 days to firm up my ADR plan so any tips would be appreciated and come on March!

Finalize booking today...

2nd trip for Me, DH, DD (14), DS (11). It has been 5 years since we went last time.

Our trip is a Universal/Disney Trip this year since we are BIG Harry Potter fans.

Saturday 3/23 Universal and Check in at Hard Rock Cafe (DD future Music exec)
-Dinner at Margaritaville (DH is a Buffet Fan)
Sunday 3/24 Universal and Check in to AoA -LK
-Looking for somewhere good to pick up dinner on way to WDW
Monday 3/25 Epcot Day
-Dinner at Teppan Edo (Kids have never been to a Japanese Grill)
Tuesday 3/26 Magic Kingdom Day
-Dinner Undecided, maybe Kona Cafe? :confused: Suggestions invited here!
Wednesday 3/27 Hollywood Studios
-Leave early for Dinner at TRex (DS future Paleontologist) and Cirque!!!
Thursday 3/28 Back to Epcot
-Lunch at Chef de France to see Remy
Leave late Thursday evening to head home.

So excited and all the planning is only adding to that. :hyper: Any suggestions/comments are welcome.

Maybe we will see you there?!

I'm so excited!!! I just made my reservations for March 28 - Apr. 5 at the All Star Movies. I put in the request to stay in the Toy Story section and hoping it gets honored. This was the first time I made the reservations by calling Disney myself.....normally I have a TA do it. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was PLUS I'm in total control of my trip!!! Now to patiently wait.... that has to be the hardest part!

Super excited :cool1: -- we just decided this morning that we were not going to be able to wait until Thanksgiving, so we're taking a budget trip for spring break to pass the time!

We're staying off-site at our timeshare and not making any ADRs, so suffice to say, it will be a very different trip than we've ever taken before. Especially since I'm so used to switching resorts, reservations, etc :lmao:

Because we're going back in November 2013, we're planning on just doing a day in each park with a day or two at Universal (new for us - we've never been).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter