Official March 2013 thread

Pembo

OH-IO
It's only 13 months away. Where are my spring break 2013 friends?

We are headed to WDW Easter Week 2013. Both of my ds's will be marching down Main Street. Exact dates are still to be determined....

Planning on doing a cruise and then a few days............so maybe March 9-14.
I will book the cruise next month and then WDW at 11 months.

Hooray a few fellow March 2013 travellers. I found out this week that we will be going the week before Easter.

2012-2013 school calendar is published for our school board....we will be leaving March 9! It will be our 13th anniversary on March 13, 2013. Trippy!

I am booking flights with Airmiles, which I can do April 18, this year. We should be able to order park tickets with Aeroplan and Airmiles and will be booking our hotel with Avion points through travelocity. Not sure how early we should book hotel as when I search for this March break there are still deals and availability for decent resorts.

So excited!

Got our dates tonight...March 22-28, still not sure about if it's all WDW or split with Universal! Time to start the countdown...

Nothing booked officially yet but we're definitely going March Break 2013 - yahoo!! We haven't even left for March Break 2012 yet and we're already thinking about ADRs for 2013...

Can't book the room yet, but the cruise is booked!! :yay:
Planning on WDW 3-1 (night before cruise) and then 3-9 to 3-14.

Planning on being there for our Spring Break! This is the first time it is actually near Easter. A little nervous about that, but not so much that I don't want to go!

We are planning on a couple days at the park's then driving down to Miami for a 5 night cruise on the wonder. Think the dates are 8-10 for WDW then 11 - 16 for the cruise.

We are planning on going in either April or May of 2013- this will be our 4th trip and my parents and brothers 1st. We are soooo excited and praying for nothing bad to happen before or during the vacation this time!! We just want to have a drama-free, sadness-free adventure for the first time in a couple years .party:

Have to say, the crowd reports for Easter that I have seen, don't sound so bad! Now I'm starting to get excited! Only have to wait how long? :scared1:

I can't decide on what we are going to do... its just me and the hubby and our trip is just tentative now anyway (we are trying to get pregnant, so if that happens I have no idea what our plans will be..)

We want to go on a cruise, but also have some days at the parks.. I am thinking a 3 day cruise (thurs-sun) then check into wdw and do the parks mon-fri??? thoughts, I've never done a disney cruise so anyone who has done both, whats your strategy??

I can't decide on what we are going to do... its just me and the hubby and our trip is just tentative now anyway (we are trying to get pregnant, so if that happens I have no idea what our plans will be..)

We want to go on a cruise, but also have some days at the parks.. I am thinking a 3 day cruise (thurs-sun) then check into wdw and do the parks mon-fri??? thoughts, I've never done a disney cruise so anyone who has done both, whats your strategy??

I really like going to the park first and then totally relax on the cruise.

Hey all,

So pleased to be joining in this thread - we've booked 17 nights at the Caribbean Beach Resort, and we arrive March 19th 2013. Woo hoooo!!

It is myself, DH and DS (will be 6) and our best friends who's DD will be 7.

Can't wait to book our flights (will be available to book mid-May).

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Rachel x

My girls are on Spring Break next year for an awesome amout of time... March 7-17... I'd even be willing to pull them out of school for the 5th & 6th if it gave me more leeway with our plans, and better airfare prices.

I am praying for a nice Free Dining code though.

And we will be staying at POFQ - we loved it this year when we went, and never want to stay anywhere else (unless we strike it rich and go to the Poly).

I met some amazing Disers while we were there in March - so I can't wait to go again!

And, of course - as soon as I finish up my current Trip Report - I'll be starting a new PTR. :cool1:

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter