*OFFICIAL* *[\DECEMBER Trips Thread/]*

streudel423

*.:Over-Grown Disney Kid:.*
Just thought I would start a thread for December 2007 trips! It's getting close! :hourglass:

We will be going December 2-December 10.
:mickeyjum

We'll be down Dec. 9 - 17th!! Yeah!! :santa:

We'll be celebrating my darling DGD Evie's 1st birthday with her 6th trip to the Mouse House!!

The cast of celebrants are me, my DH, Jerry; my oldest DD, Chantel; my youngest DD, Jenn (Evie's mom!); my darling DGS, Sean and Evie's other grandfather, Joe Daddy! Evie's daddy (Joe Jr.) works part-time at Disney while attending school. A built in excuse to go to Disney several times a year!!

We'll also be attending MVMCP on Dec. 11!! :banana: :banana:
And the Candlelight Processional on Dec. 16th!

I'm excited to say my DH and I will be there November 28 to December 5!!! Staying at POP

yeah, I'm excited, too. Last time I was there the first week of December was in KINDERGARTEN! I'm in college now (19)!! I'm anxious to see all the Christmas decorations. I'm sure the Christmas season at Disney is Regular Disney Magic + SUPER, SPECTACULAR Christmas magic!!

We are going down on December 29th and getting married in Disney on January 3rd.

We'll be going from the 1st - 8th! Attending our first MVMCP on the 2nd and really looking forward to this. We're going on the sleigh ride at Wilderness Lodge and dinner package for the Candlelight Processional already and are planning on a gift exchange. Any other activities anyone can suggest for December? - Nancy

P.S. DMSLUSH.....how wonderful for you!! Congrats on your upcoming WDW wedding!! It will surely be a magical day for you. Make sure to post pics:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter