*OFFICIAL* *[\DECEMBER Trips Thread/]*

We will be there Dec. 18 through the 26th. I am so exicted. It is our 1 year anniversary on the 19th, then to be there for Chirstmas, and we are celebrating my birthday as well, even though we will be home for that which is the 28th. I can't wait.

We'll be there December 16, 17 and 18. Just a short trip to get a taste. It's my son's Christmas present, a little early! :)

We're going on a cruise for 9 days and it leaves from Miami, so we decided that since we're going to be driving right past Orlando, we might as well make a detour and do Disney while we're so close. We're doubtful that we'll get back down to Florida again by car anytime soon, so, it made sense. :)

We're VERY excited! :yay: Any other families with toddlers going? We have a two year old and we worry that it will be a hard trip with someone his age... :confused3

I'm excited to say my DH and I will be there November 28 to December 5!!! Staying at POP

We are celebrating our birthday's the 3rd and the 7th! We will be at POP during the time you will be there! Counting down now!!!!! Wonder what the weather will be????

I guess I'm a little late to post but we are there 12/7-9. Short but sweet! :)

I am posting this in the December trip thread in hopes that someone nice can help me out. I just returned from 5 day trip for my Disney Christmas fix. I had the added joy of having my 9-year-old Goddaughter/niece accompany me for the first time. Somewhere between Orlando and Lawrenceville, GA she lost her Epcot 2007 Candlelight Processional pin. Needless to say, she is heartbroken. I would very much like to replace this for her, but will not have the opportunity to get back to Epcot this year. If some kind soul making a December trip would be willing to acquire and mail, or meet and exchange (if in the Atlanta area) I would be grateful. I have a Paypal account and am happy to pay mailing costs etc.
If I should post this to another thread, please advise.

Aunt Michelle

I am posting this in the December trip thread in hopes that someone nice can help me out. I just returned from 5 day trip for my Disney Christmas fix. I had the added joy of having my 9-year-old Goddaughter/niece accompany me for the first time. Somewhere between Orlando and Lawrenceville, GA she lost her Epcot 2007 Candlelight Processional pin. Needless to say, she is heartbroken. I would very much like to replace this for her, but will not have the opportunity to get back to Epcot this year. If some kind soul making a December trip would be willing to acquire and mail, or meet and exchange (if in the Atlanta area) I would be grateful. I have a Paypal account and am happy to pay mailing costs etc.
If I should post this to another thread, please advise.

Aunt Michelle

Hi! I'm heading over for MVMCP tomorrow (actually later today :eek: it's late) and MGM on Sat. We won't be in Epcot but I will check around for one and will be in touch with you after we get home Sunday.

Thank you. Have a great time! :santa:

Aunt Michelle

I wasn't able to find one :sad2:

It must be available only in EPCOT. I checked a few places at MK, the gift shop at Port Orleans Riverside and then all over MGM. One child in our group has just discovered pins and had to stop any time she saw pins for sale or trade. There were plenty of EPCOT pins for sale but not the one you wanted. Maybe you could post your request in another area and more people would see it.....just a suggestion.

So sorry I couldn't help but I'm sure someone out there will be able to!

Cathy

Cathy -

Thank you so much for trying. I will take your advise and post to a couple other discussions. Happy Holidays!

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter