*OFFICIAL* *[\DECEMBER Trips Thread/]*

My DBF and I will be at the World from December 12-17 staying at Coronado Springs!! :cool1:

It's our first time to see all the decorations and I am super excited!! :santa:

DMSLUSH--no way! I'm so jealous. I want a Disney wedding....but I have to find a groom first :rolleyes: Congrats!

We'll be a Universal at RPR Dec 2-3 then Dec 3-7 at WL. We're doing MVMCP on Dec 4 which is our anniversary then the Yuletide Fantasy tour the next day. I can't wait. We've booked afternoon tea at GF for Dec 3. I've even finalized all the dining ADR's after many agonizing months of planning what I wanted. YAY! Let the countdown begin. :cool1:

We'll be there Dec 9-16th!! This is our very first trip to Disney and we're all VERY excited!!!:banana: :cheer2:
We're heading to the MVMCP on the 13th:santa: .
December can't get here fast enough.:hourglass

Faerie--WOW! You'll have an awesome time. All your kids are the perfect ages for their first Disney trip. All of them should have wonderful memories. Do you plan on making it an annual event like others on these boards. Unfortunately, we can't afford to do it EVERY year, but I wish we could! This is our 3rd trip and 1st MVMCP

December 14th. - December 23rd... Saragtoga Springs!!!

The kiddos don't know we are going yet.. It's so hard to keep it a secret!!!

Dec 14 - 17. A quick weekend trip for MVMCP, Osbourne Lights, and resort hopping to see the decorations.

We are telling them the day we leave. I don't know how yet. We have been to WDW before, but only once at Christmas and that was 6 years ago. DD's 13th birthday is the day we are leaving so she will be sooooo happy. She loves all things WDW and to be at WDW on her birthday is gong to be such a treat! :)

DMSLUSH--no way! I'm so jealous. I want a Disney wedding....but I have to find a groom first :rolleyes: Congrats!
Streudel I cracked up when I saw this. Hey you don't need a groom to start planning the Disney wedding, :laughing: That's what I call OCD for sure!!

We'll be there 12/16 to 12/26:banana: Counting the days:santa:

I'll be at POFQ 12/8-12/15

December 11-20th - Port Orleans Riverside... First time to see all the Christmas decorations... I can't wait!!!!

Is anyone going to MVMCP December 21? I would live to meet some members of the DIS!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter