**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

Just got back late last night/early this morning and wanted to give a warning to people on the DP.. we heard it was just happening to DVC members but then I heard it wasnt.. Everytime we checked out (we had 3 different stays) our key would become "invalid" and we would not be able to use our left over credits that you are supposed to have until 12am that night... it was HELL!!! we were on the phone for hrs and hrs.. got a pretty decent refund and fast passes but still cant get back the headaches and time lost.. Ran into tons of people with the same problems.. Good luck!

:scared1::scared1::eek::eek::scared::scared: We leave tomorrow in the middle of the night and I have not even packed yet!!! Normally I am totally ready to go now but for some reason I am so far behind. Worst part is I feel like crap. I of course am getting sick. UGHHHHH Hoping Disney air will make me all better LOL

Leaving tomorrow...Getting sick also... Monday found out DD11 & DS7 have strep & I have a respiratory infection:crazy2:. DW now has a sinus infection. DD4 laughs & says she is the only one not on antibiotics (but she does have a cough). Seems like recently every time we go down there we have had to make a doctor visit. I called and now have an insurance referral, since the pediatrician here in Charlotte won't issue a back-up prescription for DD4. Haven't packed my clothes, but did clean out the car & have supplies ready. Sleet/ice is possible tonight. Good for the early morning start to our trip.

My DH got a job today, he starts Monday and is off Thursday, so we will be heading out as soon as I get through at the ID card office on Post. I still have 2.5 days to work, and I will have several days to pack, knowing I will probably still be at it Wednesday evening.

The forecast looks great for next week, so far and I hope it stays that way.

Suzanne

can't believe only 4 more days! We have never planned as much as for this trip but with all the planning it seems we have more to forget! Weather looks better next week in Orlando but not as good as last year according to our memories and the Weather channel. So layers it is! Now the anxiety will set in about weather and flights and the issues about reservations others have mentioned! But I bet all will work out fine and our third trip in 18 months will be great. Nice to think only 4 more days but the down side-- our trip will be over in 14 days! But only 15 days until we start planning for 2011!

Less than a week, now! Stalking the weather websites like crazy. I really think I might bring my winter coat. I'm a wimp in cold weather!!!

Just wanted to jump in and say, 2 sleeps, 1 workday, basically it is here and just waiting impatiently! Friday, you here yet?!!!?:lmao:

I'm so ready to go, too!

If I have to go to Wal-mart one more time, I might scream. I made a huge list of things to buy for the road trip and while we are there (breakfasts, snacks, etc) but I still seem to have to keep going back...I'm afraid I might dream about Wal-mart tonight, and that probably won't be a good thing.

Actually looking forward to sitting in the car for two days and doing nothing!

Any suggestions on a good book to take?

Wait, that means I might have to go back to Wal-mart again...

I am to leave today

was suppose to be right after the kid's holiday party at school but now due to ice school has been delayed 2 hours so I lost my 3 hours of packing before the party as the kids are watching a movie =(

will be there tonight though :woohoo::cool1::goodvibes:thumbsup2:rotfl::banana::love::yay::dance3::cheer2:

I was looking at the weather for next week on Accuweather and then decided I wanted to check a local station there in Orlando instead. Now naturally they won't go out as far but this is what its suppose to look like Today - Wednesday for those of you that are leaving in the next few days.

weatherforecastFL.jpg

UGHHHHHH the darn weather is driving me insane. One day its low 60s next day the forcast jumps to low 70s. I know to pack a little of everything but the darn changes are making hard to know what to pack more of. Long sleeves or tees. We are leaving tonight and we are not even packed yet. I am totally behind. I need to clean my house and take one dog to the kennel. Its going to be a very long day!!!

So excited, kids and I drive out on Sunday with DH flying out Tuesday (the day we arrive). He teaches so he can't get away early.

Had a bunch of shorts ready to pack but now looks to be mainly 60s.

Anybody else going? What are you packing?

Probably will do a combination.

One year we were in shorts all but the night we arrived. Another year we were bundled up half the trip and in shorts half the trip.

Trying to take the little car to save gas money but between layers of clothes, Christmas presents, and room decorations - it is going to be tight!

Tomorrow for us too! So excited. So much to do! I have packed mostly thin long sleeves and a second layer. I guess I can just slide the sleeves up if needed. Maybe I need to throw in some short sleeves too! :confused3 I need a trunk to pack it all in instead of a suitcase!

Looks like the weather will be better than here, todays a snow day (ice day actually) and the girls are skipping tomorrow!

:banana::cool1::yay: single digit dancing! :yay::cool1::banana:

we're all checked in, and all final calls have been made to disney!
now, time to pack, pack, pack!

I've spent the afternoon downloading CDs to my Itunes. Now, I just need to get it all downloaded to the actual IPOD. Now let's see if I can find the chord to do that :lmao:. My fiance got all the laundry done so we can start packing on Saturday. I have to go to Wal-Mart again (I was just there this morning) because I forgot two things, ugh.

I've spent the afternoon downloading CDs to my Itunes. Now, I just need to get it all downloaded to the actual IPOD. Now let's see if I can find the chord to do that :lmao:. My fiance got all the laundry done so we can start packing on Saturday. I have to go to Wal-Mart again (I was just there this morning) because I forgot two things, ugh.
That's my project for Sunday. :thumbsup2

DD has a basketball tournament at Stoneleigh Burnham (3 hours away) this weekend, starting tomorrow. If she wins tomorrow they play Saturday afternoon and then if she wins then 7:00 Saturday night!!!! If they lose, she plays at 8:30 in the morning on Saturday! ARGH! Then we have to stop back at her school on the way home and pick up all of her stuff for break. School tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday (with a blasted faculty meeting on Tuesday after school), then sleeping early to get ready to go at 3 a.m. Wednesday!!!!! Need to wrap presents, STILL send Christmas cards, clean the house, get enough cat food for Zuzu, take Jolie to Dog Camp, and probably repack (these weather fluctuations are making me crazy too!) Can't believe it's almost here!!! :cheer2:

That's my project for Sunday. :thumbsup2

DD has a basketball tournament at Stoneleigh Burnham (3 hours away) this weekend, starting tomorrow. If she wins tomorrow they play Saturday afternoon and then if she wins then 7:00 Saturday night!!!! If they lose, she plays at 8:30 in the morning on Saturday! ARGH! Then we have to stop back at her school on the way home and pick up all of her stuff for break. School tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday (with a blasted faculty meeting on Tuesday after school), then sleeping early to get ready to go at 3 a.m. Wednesday!!!!! Need to wrap presents, STILL send Christmas cards, clean the house, get enough cat food for Zuzu, take Jolie to Dog Camp, and probably repack (these weather fluctuations are making me crazy too!) Can't believe it's almost here!!! :cheer2:

That's exactly why I'm waiting to pack this weekend :). But I'll probably possibly change a few things come Wednesday night :lmao:. I got the music downloaded, the laundry is done, the only thing left is to pick up the house some more. I don't want to come home from vacation and the house be a mess. We are taking our dog to the pet hotel on Wednesday afternoon because our flight leaves out early Thursday morning. We depart at 8ish so I want to be there around 6ish because I have no idea how long its going to take to get through security. I'm taking the laptop with me and I'm going to download Despicable Me to my laptop (have the digital copy that comes with the DVD when you buy it) for while we are waiting to board the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter