**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

Okay this should be the last time I make any reservation changes. Although it's nice to know that I have pretty much free reign when doing it.

Dec. 24- Hollywood & Vine -4:40 (F! DP)
Dec. 25- Biergarten -4:25 (CLPDP)
Dec. 26- Liberty Tree Tavern -4:05
Dec. 27- Tusker House -5:20

Pretty sure we will be at Epcot again on the 28th, but think we will just try to get in wherever.

Trying to get homework finished up for the week. Friday we are putting our tree up. Then I have to get our DVC box together to mail off a few days before our trip. I also have to get our Disney Florist stuff ordered tomorrow.

:banana::banana::banana:BATHROOM IS DONE!!:banana::banana: So now I can kind of relax and enjoy the countdown!! We are leaving in 22 days. HOLY COW!! Where did the time go. Bathroom was just finished last night so I have so much stuff to do before tomorrow but my DH is a great man. He normally will go to his High Schools Turkey day game with some guys he graduated with and he said he is skipping it this year since he knows I wasn't able to do a lot of the stuff I start on Monday done.

I ordered my cake yesterday too. Kind of upset about it though. I was hoping to get something cool and fancy and I couldn't. Oh well I got a chocolate cake with dark chocolate filling and chocolate buttercream icing. Can you tell we LOVE chocolate LOL. They will deliver it to the room the day we get there so we can have it for breakfast while there LOL. Last year the kids all picked up a mini Mickey cake from the BW bakery and were too tired to eat it that night. So on Christmas morning I let them eat it for breakfast. It was their favorite part of the vacation. They still talk about it. So I figured why not order them a big cake and let them do it again.

:banana::banana::banana:BATHROOM IS DONE!!:banana::banana: So now I can kind of relax and enjoy the countdown!! We are leaving in 22 days. HOLY COW!! Where did the time go. Bathroom was just finished last night so I have so much stuff to do before tomorrow but my DH is a great man. He normally will go to his High Schools Turkey day game with some guys he graduated with and he said he is skipping it this year since he knows I wasn't able to do a lot of the stuff I start on Monday done.

I ordered my cake yesterday too. Kind of upset about it though. I was hoping to get something cool and fancy and I couldn't. Oh well I got a chocolate cake with dark chocolate filling and chocolate buttercream icing. Can you tell we LOVE chocolate LOL. They will deliver it to the room the day we get there so we can have it for breakfast while there LOL. Last year the kids all picked up a mini Mickey cake from the BW bakery and were too tired to eat it that night. So on Christmas morning I let them eat it for breakfast. It was their favorite part of the vacation. They still talk about it. So I figured why not order them a big cake and let them do it again.

That's awesome that your bathroom is done! We completely redid our kitchen one winter over the Christmas holidays (insane, I know, but it was the only time when DH and I were both off for a long period of time) and what a relief when it was done!!!! I love the cake for breakfast idea on Christmas morning! That's so fun - I may have to do something similar! Looks like I better get busy - 4 weeks from right now and we are on the plane! Woot! Woot! :banana::cool1::banana::dance3::banana:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:hug:
I am sitting at our kitchen table watching "Miracle On 34th Street" and working on our shirts for the trip!:santa: Treats for DD's and DS's classmates are done and we are almost finished making teacher/friend treats! I'm trying to get all of this done so I can concentrate on packing and any last minute things I need to do! I ordered autograph books for the kids so those should be in soon too!:wizard: I would love to have the last week before we leave a very calm, quiet week...yeah right!!!!!:rotfl2: Here's how that week is already shaping up:
Dec. 6-DH's Faculty Christmas Party/SIC Meeting after school
Dec. 7-PTO/Christmas Program at my school(my son is in it too!)/Band fruit is being delivered this afternoon(DD is in the band and this was there big fundraiser!)
Dec. 8-My Faculty Christmas Party(already have my Chinese Christmas Exchange gift!)
Dec. 9-Faculty Meeting after school/Haircuts for me and DD at 4:00
Dec. 10-???? (Maybe I can just breath!!!!:rotfl2:)

Why are we always so busy before a trip to WDW?!?!?!:confused3

ONLINE CHECK IN- DONE!!

10 days to go!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
:santa::santa::santa:

I can't believe it is almost here. I got my son's suitcase all packed, other than his jeans, which i will try and do this weekend after washing. Need to start my packing, at least tops and shorts and DH's too.

Happy Turkey Eve to all!!! Hoping work lets us out of here at 2 or 3. It is pretty dead, at least half of my marketing dept is out today. i've only been here a year and don't have enough vacation to use to take off and for disney too. bummer. Gotta get home and make cornbread dressing, chocolate pie and cranberry sauce for dinner at mom's tomorrow! Dad got an awesome new media room in their new house with reclining seats and all that- can't wait to relax and watch the cowboy game! :thumbsup2

Vicki- so glad the bathroom is done and love the memory of eating cake for breakfast- those are the memories that really make the trip!! how fun!!:santa:

Hey guys, I'm back! :wave:

Yesterday was exhausting - had to leave for the hospital at 4 am.

BUT - Mama is doing well. Feeling terrible - but doing well. :flower3: They have even said that she may get to have some clear liquids for Thanksgiving! :scared1: We didn't think she'd get to have anything at all (not even water) for several days, so this is FANTASTIC news!! Yay!! :yay:

I am sooooo far behind on this thread! I really haven't been able to keep up with the DIS for weeks. Hope I haven't missed anything good! ;) I'll try to catch up over the Holiday weekend. :goodvibes

-Tracey

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:hug:
I am sitting at our kitchen table watching "Miracle On 34th Street" and working on our shirts for the trip!:santa: Treats for DD's and DS's classmates are done and we are almost finished making teacher/friend treats! I'm trying to get all of this done so I can concentrate on packing and any last minute things I need to do! I ordered autograph books for the kids so those should be in soon too!:wizard: I would love to have the last week before we leave a very calm, quiet week...yeah right!!!!!:rotfl2: Here's how that week is already shaping up:
Dec. 6-DH's Faculty Christmas Party/SIC Meeting after school
Dec. 7-PTO/Christmas Program at my school(my son is in it too!)/Band fruit is being delivered this afternoon(DD is in the band and this was there big fundraiser!)
Dec. 8-My Faculty Christmas Party(already have my Chinese Christmas Exchange gift!)
Dec. 9-Faculty Meeting after school/Haircuts for me and DD at 4:00
Dec. 10-???? (Maybe I can just breath!!!!:rotfl2:)

Why are we always so busy before a trip to WDW?!?!?!:confused3
I completely understand your stress over the next couple weeks, as here is my upcoming schedule:
11/29-band concert for dd12
11/30- bball practice for dd10 and bowling leagues for dh
12/1church for kids and musical dance practice for me (in christmas musical the weekend we get back)
12/4- rehearsal for me and the kids for the musical, bowling leagues for kids
12/5- kids choir practice, 1st dress rehearsal, bball game
12/6 winter conference for dd10
12/7 bball practice for dd10 and bowling for dh
12/8 same as 12/1
12/9- my wedding anniversary and choir practice for show choir dd12
12/10 packing day/gettng a mani/pedi
12/11 fly out at 7:20 am

And after trip, 12/17 return home at 2:30, first performance of the musical at 7.

It stays busy right up till the holidays for us, but it will be so wonderful to have the week to relax in disney.

Hey guys, I'm back! :wave:

Yesterday was exhausting - had to leave for the hospital at 4 am.

BUT - Mama is doing well. Feeling terrible - but doing well. :flower3: They have even said that she may get to have some clear liquids for Thanksgiving! :scared1: We didn't think she'd get to have anything at all (not even water) for several days, so this is FANTASTIC news!! Yay!! :yay:

I am sooooo far behind on this thread! I really haven't been able to keep up with the DIS for weeks. Hope I haven't missed anything good! ;) I'll try to catch up over the Holiday weekend. :goodvibes

-Tracey

I am so glad things went well for your mom and I hope she continues to improve!:wizard: At least this is one major stress out of the way for you and now you can concentrate on getting Mom well and yourself before your trip! :thumbsup2
Happy Thanksgiving-it brings us closer to Christmas!:santa:

Online Checkin - Done! :cool1:
Christmas shopping - Done! :cheer2:
Packing - ummm, not yet :upsidedow

Tomorrow - Single digit dance!!! :dance3:

So it is currently 1 degree where I live. In 6 days I will be in Disney and the forecast for the first four days is 83, 78, 73, 78. My trip can not come any quicker. So ready to get out of the cold.

I completely understand your stress over the next couple weeks, as here is my upcoming schedule:
11/29-band concert for dd12
11/30- bball practice for dd10 and bowling leagues for dh
12/1church for kids and musical dance practice for me (in christmas musical the weekend we get back)
12/4- rehearsal for me and the kids for the musical, bowling leagues for kids
12/5- kids choir practice, 1st dress rehearsal, bball game
12/6 winter conference for dd10
12/7 bball practice for dd10 and bowling for dh
12/8 same as 12/1
12/9- my wedding anniversary and choir practice for show choir dd12
12/10 packing day/gettng a mani/pedi
12/11 fly out at 7:20 am

And after trip, 12/17 return home at 2:30, first performance of the musical at 7.

It stays busy right up till the holidays for us, but it will be so wonderful to have the week to relax in disney.

What would we do without our busy schedules!?!?:rotfl2:

So it is currently 1 degree where I live. In 6 days I will be in Disney and the forecast for the first four days is 83, 78, 73, 78. My trip can not come any quicker. So ready to get out of the cold.
It is 82 here today and windy in Dallas. But supposed to get to the 40s and our first freeze tomorrow. stupid dallas weather!

i checked the accuweather extended forecast for our trip- it does up to 15 days out usually.....it actually is looking to be chillier than normal in FL if this is right:

date- high/low
12/4- 74/48
12/5- 65/50
12/6- 68/50
12/7- 65/42
12/8- 62/44

moz-screenshot-23.png

It is 82 here today and windy in Dallas. But supposed to get to the 40s and our first freeze tomorrow. stupid dallas weather!

i checked the accuweather extended forecast for our trip- it does up to 15 days out usually.....it actually is looking to be chillier than normal in FL if this is right:

date- high/low
12/4- 74/48
12/5- 65/50
12/6- 68/50
12/7- 65/42
12/8- 62/44

moz-screenshot-23.png

Yes, this Dallas weather is BIPOLAR :lmao:

Today: Last minute things to get done for Thanksgiving

Tomorrow: Getting up early, making coffee cake, watching parade, getting dinner prepared, putting tree up, and maybe watching a Christmas movie

Friday - DF is getting up early to head to Wal-Mart for a new tv (still debating if I wanna go with). Calling Disney Florist to get our stockings ordered.

Saturday -- Celebrating my 27th birthday somehow (birthday is on Friday)

Sunday - Jeff Dunham with DF and best friend

Monday - Starting on the next week of stuff for the class I'm in

Dec 1st - Pay day and paying bills (oooh joy)

Somewhere between now and Dec 18 I've got to get our DVC boxes packed up and shipped off to OKW (Like not having a lot to pack in suitcases)

My class ends on Dec 13th so I'm hoping that after that whatever I can't get done can wait til after this class is over.

Oh yes and on Dec 22nd we are dropping our dog off at the vet to have her boarded for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter