• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2013 Disney Princess Half Marathon Thread - Take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

We are thinking about trying a rundisney event next year. DD17 would love to do the Princess 1/2! All four in the family may do it to support her since she has thought about this for a couple of years now! I'm wondering what kind of discounts Disney gives on the rooms and tickets. I haven't been able to find anything on-line that gives specifics of past deals. I know it may change from year to year, but what kind of deals have they given in the past. Thanks!

And...good luck this weekend to everyone running! It always amazes me to see so many people that have worked so hard to get to the START line! ...and then the FINISH line!

dminnie said:
bump

We are thinking about trying a rundisney event next year. DD17 would love to do the Princess 1/2! All four in the family may do it to support her since she has thought about this for a couple of years now! I'm wondering what kind of discounts Disney gives on the rooms and tickets. I haven't been able to find anything on-line that gives specifics of past deals. I know it may change from year to year, but what kind of deals have they given in the past. Thanks!

And...good luck this weekend to everyone running! It always amazes me to see so many people that have worked so hard to get to the START line! ...and then the FINISH line!

Call rundisney and press the button for travel and ask. I don't know how much since our friend is a CM and gets us his friends and family discount. Good luck!

So I looked at the numbers- This year they had 5,582 MORE finishers than last year (comparing #s from the results pages) That to my knowledge don't include those who started and didn't finish (or the ones who registered but didn't start)

Crazy..

Gryhndmom said:
Wish I had known you were there as DH and I were having drinks and dinner at Ohana at 6:00 and you could have joined us ! BTW...food at Ohana was as they say in Hawaiian "Ono" which is Hawaiian for good. Love the honey butter with macadamia nuts.

Off to Epcot tomorrow for Soarin and test track...I feel the need, the need for speed !:cool1:

We're hitting up Epcot tomorrow too! Maybe we'll bump into each other :)

I feel the same way! In DL I think we are spoiled.. Also couldn't STAND the humidity here. I'm sticking to the west coast from now on!

Um one more race in the humidity but not quite as bad. DC will be humid in April when we run.

We're hitting up Epcot tomorrow too! Maybe we'll bump into each other :)

Skippy ! Headed to Soarin first then test track. I'll be wearing my pink "I did it" shirt and sparkly princess crown from the expo...actually looks kinda good on my red hair :goodvibes

Gryhndmom said:
Skippy ! Headed to Soarin first then test track. I'll be wearing my pink "I did it" shirt and sparkly princess crown from the expo...actually looks kinda good on my red hair :goodvibes

Wowie! Maybe I'll get there for rope drop then drive home.

Hey, that is great about the rose! I was beat when I got done, but we did it! I've been at the CSR since Fri, going home tomorrow. I'm at the Poly right now having a drink. ��

Cindy, is Walter back? Hope you got to see your buddy! Shocking, you. At the Poly, having a drink! ;) Thanks again for a great time Friday night. Dinner was a blast!

Congratulations Princesses!!! Had a great time today. And got some great pictues and some hysterical ones too. I'll share my peeing princess picture when I get home and can figure out to get it off my phone!

This princess is pooped and about to pass out! Good night all!

ColleenG said:
Cindy, is Walter back? Hope you got to see your buddy! Shocking, you. At the Poly, having a drink! ;) Thanks again for a great time Friday night. Dinner was a blast!

Hahahahahaha, nope he took an extra day off.

ColleenG said:
Congratulations Princesses!!! Had a great time today. And got some great pictues and some hysterical ones too. I'll share my peeing princess picture when I get home and can figure out to get it off my phone!

This princess is pooped and about to pass out! Good night all!

Hilarious, I saw alot of peeing princesses, too! Hey, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. Safe travels back.

Saw a ton of princesses at Epcot yesterday. Road the new TT, my design station didn't work, my DH and I thought the car went faster on the outdoor track than we remember.

Today we head MK and have the firework dessert buffet tonight.

Not feeling too bad. But wearing shoes I bought to match my costume has causes mt IT band to flare up and I haven' t had that for a few years. I knew it could happen but was willing to take a chance to complete my outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter