October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

An hour WERQ class this morning brings me to:

1260/2000 :goodvibes

Looks like there are lot of minutes being posted today! Great job everyone! :earboy2:

Yesterday:

Walk: 149 minutes

Monthly Total: 2560/3600

Nothing today as we're headed out for a road trip.

Happy Sunday!

Today:

Run: 73 minutes
Walk: 39 minutes

Total: 112 minutes

Monthly Total: 2672/3600

Good morning, everyone!

May I impose on each of you to check your total (and your color change) in the first post on the first page? I hope I got everyone, but the way the page moves down on the ipad sometimes makes me uncertain about whether I've posted all the updates.

If your entry is not correct, please let me know. :sunny:

--------------------------
I had 40 minutes of real walking on Saturday to and from the race expo. Yesterday, I am counting 100 minutes of walking the Boardwalk - from our hotel to the start, from the start to the 8 mile marker to scream team, back to the start/finish line to cheer for the finishers, and then to our hotel. I know we did a LOT of walking this weekend on the boardwalk and around the hotel and running some errands, but I am counting a total of 140 minutes, bringing me to 1135.

I really hope I can make my goal this month. It is not looking promising at the moment, though I have Special Olympics coaching tomorrow night and the Special Olympics fall festival Saturday, which should help.

Okay, so, update time:
Two training sessions for a total of 95 minutes
Misc. workouts at home for a total of 90 minutes.
So... 185 to add to 263.
I'm at 448/2000.

130 minutes of cardio & weights today. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Used the elliptical at the hotel I'm staying at for a seminar for 35 minutes. Nice change from the treadmill

465/700

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter