October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

Today;

Morning Walk: 92 minutes
Walk at Work: 67 minutes

Today's Total: 159 minutes

Monthly Total: 2831/3600

I did 45 minutes of walking while coaching special olympics tonight, bringing me to 1180.

45 minutes of running and 45 minutes of taekwondo today.

1217/1600 for the month.

Ted

I was "down for the count" on Sunday and Monday. I was at my DS's football game Friday night in the cold rain and it caught up to me! :sick: I've got a nice cold/sore throat,etc. now but their team is now 9-0 and it is off to the play-off games this weekend! I managed an hour Strong class this morning and an hour WERQ class this evening...not really sure how as I'm still feeling crummy but felt crummy sitting at home doing nothing for 2 days too, so I thought I'd have nothing to lose! I'm at

1380/2000 :beach:

With 34 minutes cross fit workout with the boyfriend, 14 minutes jogging, and 20 minutes dancing, I've got 68 minutes to ad.
Current total: 516/2000.
I don't think I can do 1500 minutes in 7 days. :confused3

I did 45 minutes of circuit training with my personal trainer this morning and 55 minutes on the elliptical, bringing me to 1280.

If it weren't for the fact that I am working with special olympics this Saturday, there'd be no way I'd get even close to my goal. Hoping to make considerable progress over the next week.

My total is off.

Week 1 - 285
Week 2 - 650
Week 3 - 225

Probably my fault. I'm so busy I honestly can't remember if I posted the first week. Sorry.

Karen

69 minutes of running yesterday (6.2 miles)
48 minutes of running today (4.2 miles)
90 minutes of bathroom renovation last night (hung 6 sheets of drywall by myself - carried up from basement to 2nd floor bathroom - last night was an "off" night, but boy were my legs tired for my run this morning... I'm counting the reno as exercise).

1424/1600

I've got 3 more runs plus a black belt mid-term test and one more class to go before the end of the month... I should make 1600 even without the renovation minutes... but we'll see.

Ted

I think I am caught up to here on updating everyone. :)

I added 60 minutes this morning of elliptical and recumbent bike, bringing me to 1340/1800

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter