October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

10/22 Dancing 1:00
10/24 Dancing 1:30
10/26 Dancing 1:00
10/27 Running 25
10/29 Dancing 1:00

1300/1500

Won't be making it this month, but it was crazy. Also, it's over my initial goal when starting these challenges last month, so I still feel pretty good.

48 minutes of running today (4.2 miles)

Total for the month now 1637/1600!!

Still have a taekwondo class tonight and 6 mile run in the morning.

Ted

Monday:
Walk: 47 minutes

Today:
Walk: 87 minutes

Monthly Total: 3390/3600

Not going to happen. I'm pretty bummed but I gave it my best. I actually severely injured myself at the conclusion of my race on Saturday - fell and hit the pavement - hard. Three hours of oral surgery yesterday and I'm on the mend but I've had to really cut back on the exercise.

disneymom2one said:
Monday:
Walk: 47 minutes

Today:
Walk: 87 minutes

Monthly Total: 3390/3600

Not going to happen. I'm pretty bummed but I gave it my best. I actually severely injured myself at the conclusion of my race on Saturday - fell and hit the pavement - hard. Three hours of oral surgery yesterday and I'm on the mend but I've had to really cut back on the exercise.

Oh my! I hope it wasn't too serious! Glad you're on the mend :)
------------------------------------------------------

60 minute circuit training class tonight.

Total=844/1200

Thank!

An hour Spinning class this morning and an hour WERQ class this evening brings me to:

1830/2000 :flower3:

No taekwondo class last night, but I did run this morning

71 minutes of running (6.1 miles)

Total for the month: 1808/1600!

Thanks again Keenercam for taking the challenge thread back over this month. It was nice to just be able to check in here as a participant again.

Ted

I think I have everyone to here. Let me know if your listing isn't correct.

MB - I am so sorry about your fall and your injury. I hope you are doing better today. :hug:

I did 90 minutes this morning - 13 elliptical; 45 weight training and core with my personal trainer; and 32 minutes on the bike. Brings me to 1700/1800. Sad I didn't hit my goal this month, but with the Y closed Monday and yesterday (no personal training or elliptical time) and Special Olympics training/coaching cancelled last night, I lost about 145 minutes that I'd been counting on. I should probably have worked out at home but was too lazy and was busy storm-watching and working from my firm's remote server.

So, who is going to host November?

1666/1800

A little short this month, but that's ok.

If no one else wants to do November, I will take it. :goodvibes

I will not be on the computer for a few days because of W&D, but other than that not much going on this month. :)

30 minutes yesterday. Will report today's later tonight.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

An hour of Strong followed by an hour of WERQ this evening brings me to:

1950/2000

Like so many others, I came close but spent too many days being sick this month that messed me up. Just couldn't get that last 50 minutes in....so close but yet so far! Do you believe we are on to November?!? :scared:

I think I have everyone to here. Great job, challengers!

I'll continue to update as everyone posts their monthly totals.

Rose, Thank you so much for hosting November. I will be away too many weekend days and will be at HH for Thanksgiving and just can't imagine that I'm disciplined enough to update very frequently while there. :goodvibes

Well, this has been a good month for exercising but not a good month for posting so I apologize for waiting until after the last minute to do this. But I am very relieved and happy to report that I finished at 2065/2000. Cooler weather does make all the difference!

Thank you, Cam, for hosting despite your hectic schedule. :hug:

I have updated again. Hoping others will come by to post their final totals for October. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter