October 2013 Code Watch?!

When do the discounts usually come out for october?:confused3

PIN codes can come as early as March, typically. As for public offers, we likely won't see those until July or August. Not sure if Canada deals have a different schedule, though.

I have decided I am not booking this time until I get a pin or a public discount/ FD becomes available! Hope I can hold out the urge to book is driving me crazy :rotfl2:

This is our very first time going to Disney! Our dates are Oct 12-18. We reserved at pop but if we get FD then we would love to be in the cars rooms at AoA. Any first time suggestions?

Is no one else kind of worried about the rumor that Value's won't get free dining now :*( We have always went during Free Dining and now I'm scared that it's come to an end.....I know that Danny (the person who posted the rumor) is usually spot on with his predictions.

We would definitely need a code to go if they take away dining, so I'm hoping they leave us Value stayers something LOL

Is no one else kind of worried about the rumor that Value's won't get free dining now :*( We have always went during Free Dining and now I'm scared that it's come to an end.....I know that Danny (the person who posted the rumor) is usually spot on with his predictions.

We would definitely need a code to go if they take away dining, so I'm hoping they leave us Value stayers something LOL

When Danny posted that info, he said the "next" FD offer. I am hoping that just means the Aug./Sept. late summer offer. Those dates have been offered QSDP at values via bounceback offer, so maybe they are just going to exclude the values when the offer goes public later this year. Hoping so anyway. I think I have finally convinced DH not to pay OOP for the dining plan if free dining is not offered. DD is now considered an adult and the price to pay for QSDP is way more than we would spend on our own. If it is free, we'll take it, but if we can get a room discount, we will not purchase the plan and pay OOP. DH is afraid he won't want to order what he really wants if it isn't all prepaid ahead of time, so I may go the gift card route for meals.

Yep, my husband is the same way. He knows that if it's prepaid, he orders what he wants.....and he doesn't even look at the prices of buffet meals or worry if the kids don't finish their burger that just cost us 8.00 LOL. We did the gift card route for our TS meals last year and it did work better than paying 'cash' for the meal, a mind game since it's really the same thing. But it still didn't feel as easy and carefree as credit/points dining LOL

aaa091600 said:
As I said before we are first timers. Can I ask what a pin code is?

Pin code is a code by mail or e mail that Disney at times will send you for a discount.
We used to get them BUT now that we go more its been 2 years since we have gotten one....

I have decided I am not booking this time until I get a pin or a public discount/ FD becomes available! Hope I can hold out the urge to book is driving me crazy :rotfl2:

I am trying to do the same thing! Right now it is not too bad, because I haven't seen a school calendar for next year. I know once I see the calendar it will be SO hard to not book.

Booked for October 2-7. Going with BFF to run the ToT 10 miler. Crossing our fingers for a good discount!

I saw this posted and it said "October",

I heard that Magical Vacations has an offer for October, something like 40% off for Beach Club.

http://www.bestwdw.com/offers

Since we are doing a split stay with a cruise in between on October 24- Nov 2, I was intrigued, when I clicked on the link it brought me to this website and no the magical vacations website. Has anyone heard anything on this. I also went to the Magical Vacations website and it does not mention this offer.

DreamingPink said:
I saw this posted and it said "October",

I heard that Magical Vacations has an offer for October, something like 40% off for Beach Club.

http://www.bestwdw.com/offers
Since we are doing a split stay with a cruise in between on October 24- Nov 2, I was intrigued, when I clicked on the link it brought me to this website and no the magical vacations website. Has anyone heard anything on this. I also went to the Magical Vacations website and it does not mention this offer.

I checked just yesterday for our dates Oct 18-27, and they do indeed have an agency exclusive for Oct 26 - Nov 2. Wish our dates were more flexible, it's a great deal! It is not on there website, but you can request a quote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter