October 2013 Code Watch?!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Cierese, Jun 13, 2012.

1. delilah18

delilah18 DIS Veteran

When do the discounts usually come out for october?:confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

PIN codes can come as early as March, typically. As for public offers, we likely won't see those until July or August. Not sure if Canada deals have a different schedule, though.

4. pirate

pirate Mouseketeer

We will be going Oct 2-10, followed by a Disney Cruise. We are so hoping for some free dining!

5. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

I have decided I am not booking this time until I get a pin or a public discount/ FD becomes available! Hope I can hold out the urge to book is driving me crazy :rotfl2:

6. Mistikbunny

Mistikbunny Earning My Ears

We are going October 19-26, 2013! Keeping my fingers crossed for free dinning!

7. jim00172

jim00172 Earning My Ears

Just got a pin for sept, but we are going 10-19 to 10-25 UGH!

8. aaa091600

aaa091600 Earning My Ears

This is our very first time going to Disney! Our dates are Oct 12-18. We reserved at pop but if we get FD then we would love to be in the cars rooms at AoA. Any first time suggestions?

9. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

Is no one else kind of worried about the rumor that Value's won't get free dining now :*( We have always went during Free Dining and now I'm scared that it's come to an end.....I know that Danny (the person who posted the rumor) is usually spot on with his predictions.

We would definitely need a code to go if they take away dining, so I'm hoping they leave us Value stayers something LOL

10. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

When Danny posted that info, he said the "next" FD offer. I am hoping that just means the Aug./Sept. late summer offer. Those dates have been offered QSDP at values via bounceback offer, so maybe they are just going to exclude the values when the offer goes public later this year. Hoping so anyway. I think I have finally convinced DH not to pay OOP for the dining plan if free dining is not offered. DD is now considered an adult and the price to pay for QSDP is way more than we would spend on our own. If it is free, we'll take it, but if we can get a room discount, we will not purchase the plan and pay OOP. DH is afraid he won't want to order what he really wants if it isn't all prepaid ahead of time, so I may go the gift card route for meals.

11. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

Yep, my husband is the same way. He knows that if it's prepaid, he orders what he wants.....and he doesn't even look at the prices of buffet meals or worry if the kids don't finish their burger that just cost us 8.00 LOL. We did the gift card route for our TS meals last year and it did work better than paying 'cash' for the meal, a mind game since it's really the same thing. But it still didn't feel as easy and carefree as credit/points dining LOL

12. aaa091600

As I said before we are first timers. Can I ask what a pin code is?

13. disneycrazi

disneycrazi watch your head and step as you disembark

Pin code is a code by mail or e mail that Disney at times will send you for a discount.
    We used to get them BUT now that we go more its been 2 years since we have gotten one....

14. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

15. aaa091600

Thank you both!!

16. SEASONK

SEASONK Mouseketeer

I am trying to do the same thing! Right now it is not too bad, because I haven't seen a school calendar for next year. I know once I see the calendar it will be SO hard to not book.

17. heatherbynum

heatherbynum Peace, Love, Disney & Hanson

hoping for fd. we are going October 25th through November 3rd

18. Ana~n~Joseph

Ana~n~Joseph I cried like a baby when my 12 month old son met M

Booked for October 2-7. Going with BFF to run the ToT 10 miler. Crossing our fingers for a good discount!

19. DreamingPink

DreamingPink Disney Veteran

I saw this posted and it said "October",

I heard that Magical Vacations has an offer for October, something like 40% off for Beach Club.

http://www.bestwdw.com/offers

Since we are doing a split stay with a cruise in between on October 24- Nov 2, I was intrigued, when I clicked on the link it brought me to this website and no the magical vacations website. Has anyone heard anything on this. I also went to the Magical Vacations website and it does not mention this offer.

20. nonnasally

nonnasally forever tink

Going the same week as you! Here's hoping we both get some pixie dust:cool1:

21. ColonelHathi

ColonelHathi Mouseketeer

I checked just yesterday for our dates Oct 18-27, and they do indeed have an agency exclusive for Oct 26 - Nov 2. Wish our dates were more flexible, it's a great deal! It is not on there website, but you can request a quote.