October 2013 Code Watch?!

Looking for some resort codes for our late October stay. Not really crazy about the dining plan offer and we're light eaters until dinner usually.

Just got the room only discount. My TA did it online while in the hold que waiting to change other guests reservations. Not a huge saving, 20% at a deluxe, but better than nothing. I hope the ap discount is better.

I also check in on 10/5. There is of course no free dining for my dates, but there are some room-only discounts, anywhere from 5% to 30%, depending on resort. But there is very little available left at any resort and it's going fast, so I gave up for now and stuck with my existing POFQ ressie, which isn't bad. But the CM I spoke to reminded me that my 45-day point before which I can still make changes to my ressie without penalty isn't until 8/21 (or 8/22). She suggested I call back again around that time and see if any cancellations occur. I will definitely try that. It may not work, but it's worth a shot, and it's not like my vacation has to be cancelled either way, fortunately.

Does anyone know what the actual RO discount is for POFQ this October? It scares me when it's "up to x%" like it shows below. I may have to go this route since there is no FD there and I haven't been able to get through on the phone today to look at switching.

•Save up to 20%◦Contemporary Resort (including Bay Lake Tower), Beach Club Resort (including Villas), Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter, Fort Wilderness Cabins

Does anyone know what the actual RO discount is for POFQ this October? It scares me when it's "up to x%" like it shows below. I may have to go this route since there is no FD there and I haven't been able to get through on the phone today to look at switching.

•Save up to 20%◦Contemporary Resort (including Bay Lake Tower), Beach Club Resort (including Villas), Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter, Fort Wilderness Cabins

I think it depends on when you want to stay and what room category. I've heard some have no discount, some only 5%, etc.

I recommend you go the the website and price what you are interested in. But be aware - right now the website has a lot of traffic and you may get errors. I kept trying to book at All Stars this morning and kept getting error messages that they couldn't take reservations. But when I opened the Chrome browser and tried it I had no problems.

Other threads pointed out a code for Travelocity, HOT13 which will give you 13% off the discounted rates that Disney is offering. If you go through Ebates, you will also get a percentage pack from your reservation. My booking for CSR was 813 thru Disney and 709 thru Travelocity and Ebates, and then an addition 47 will come back to me from Ebates. No penalty for canceling with Travelocity either. It's worth checking out to see if you could save more on your room only reservation.

The Travelocity deals are AWESOME! 2 rooms at Pop, $99 a night, before the 13%, plus they have tickets buy 5 days get 2 free(checking the math on that as we speak) if my math is right we will get 9 nights at pop,2 rooms, 7 day WP,ph, tickets for $3455 after 13% ( 4 "adults" ( 2 kids and 2 parents) and 1 kid) does that sound good?

Edit to ad ticket prices are the same as the prices on Undercover Tourist

Is everyone going in October? Booked the third week of October and BC and POR were booked. Staying at for wilderness in the cabins now. Dining reservations are lost non existent. The cats out if the bag..... Perhaps fall isn't the time to go anymore.

Is everyone going in October? Booked the third week of October and BC and POR were booked. Staying at for wilderness in the cabins now. Dining reservations are lost non existent. The cats out if the bag..... Perhaps fall isn't the time to go anymore.

LOL, we said the exact same thing when we went in October 2011. We're going back this year, but definitely don't expect low crowds. You're right, the Halloween parties & incentives have definitely upped the crowds.

The Travelocity deals are AWESOME! 2 rooms at Pop, $99 a night, before the 13%, plus they have tickets buy 5 days get 2 free(checking the math on that as we speak) if my math is right we will get 9 nights at pop,2 rooms, 7 day WP,ph, tickets for $3455 after 13% ( 4 "adults" ( 2 kids and 2 parents) and 1 kid) does that sound good?

Edit to ad ticket prices are the same as the prices on Undercover Tourist

Thanks so much for posting this! If you go through ShopatHome, its 10% cashback right now and if you don't have an account with them, PM me for a referral code for another $5 cashback.

So.. I was looking at Current: RO discount at ASMu total - $453.36
Travelocity with HOT13 at POP total - $426.75
THEN- shopathome will give me another $42.67 in cashback.

Not bad for 2 rooms for 2 nights at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!