• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2013 Code Watch?!

Yeah, I've also debated on September. Keep wondering if I should book Sept with free dining now just in case I don't get a PIN and no public offer comes for October. But really don't like the heat and wanted to go late Oct when it's cooler.

Joining in! We are just back from a fabulous trip to WDW - we did a ton of new things and despite trying to slow down a bit...we still came back exhausted. :faint: So I am suprising the family with a fall trip with a *Relaxation* theme. We will still visit the Parks - but we are going to be focusing on spending some serious time by the pool. Not sure where we are staying...will depend on what kind of discounts show up. :goodvibes

Joining in! We are just back from a fabulous trip to WDW - we did a ton of new things and despite trying to slow down a bit...we still came back exhausted. :faint: So I am suprising the family with a fall trip with a *Relaxation* theme. We will still visit the Parks - but we are going to be focusing on spending some serious time by the pool. Not sure where we are staying...will depend on what kind of discounts show up. :goodvibes

Sounds like a great plan to me!!!!!

Sounds fantastic!:thumbsup2

So Im joining in. Still haven't quite decided when I'm going but hoping free dining appears for October/November soon. I'm hoping they get released in July as I am way too excited to wait until August!

July seems so far away. Anyone else anxiously waiting to see if FD comes out then (and barely able to contain their anxiety)? We need some group relaxation, or something.

July seems so ar away. Anyone else anxiously waiting to see if FD comes out then (and barely able to contain their anxiety)? We need some group relaxation, or something.

Based on some threads here it looks like FD will not be available for my dates. I wouldn't mind a nice room % off. :goodvibes

I don't think I can wait till August. I really need free dining, but airfare is the lowest for me right now that I'm finding it hard not to book. But once I do, my dates will be set. I'm just so worried my checkin date won't be in the possible GP Free Dining dates and we will miss out. And that's whats scaring me and keeping me from booking. Thinking Oct 18th or 19th.

I don't think I can wait till August. I really need free dining, but airfare is the lowest for me right now that I'm finding it hard not to book. But once I do, my dates will be set. I'm just so worried my checkin date won't be in the possible GP Free Dining dates and we will miss out. And that's whats scaring me and keeping me from booking. Thinking Oct 18th or 19th.

Those dates seem dead on. I think that you would be okay with either :)

Based on some threads here it looks like FD will not be available for my dates. I wouldn't mind a nice room % off. :goodvibes

I'm hoping for a good room discount too! Especially at the Epcot resorts, but figure I will be disappointed.

Who cares about free dining during F&W? I want to graze around the WS!

We're going in Oct and the free dining pin code we got started Oct 18th so hopefully if/when it comes out later it will be the same dates.

Well, called again earlier and no luck with a PIN code. Asking for offers, that I'd book now etc didn't work.

So today's my birthday, so the more I thought about it with airfare low...I just did it! I pulled the trigger and booked our trip :) So excited! I just couldn't wait any longer and I figure now I'm just waiting on a general offer now so no reason to wait! This will be our first alone trip not with family, just DH and me celebrating our 18th anniversary. Never had a real honeymoon so this will be it. And I'll tell you what, booking made me so happy that even my surgery soreness feels better haha!

prettypatchesmsu said:
Well, called again earlier and no luck with a PIN code. Asking for offers, that I'd book now etc didn't work.

So today's my birthday, so the more I thought about it with airfare low...I just did it! I pulled the trigger and booked our trip :) So excited! I just couldn't wait any longer and I figure now I'm just waiting on a general offer now so no reason to wait! This will be our first alone trip not with family, just DH and me celebrating our 18th anniversary. Never had a real honeymoon so this will be it. And I'll tell you what, booking made me so happy that even my surgery soreness feels better haha!

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad your feeling better. Disney eases pain lol

I'm hoping for a good room discount too! Especially at the Epcot resorts, but figure I will be disappointed.

Who cares about free dining during F&W? I want to graze around the WS!

Yeah but with FD you can use our snack credits to graze!!! :banana:

Yay!!!! Now we just wait and see together. Happy birthday and congrats on booking.

Happy belated birthday! I hope that you heal up quickly :) and congrats on getting your airfare!

Thanks everyone! Had a great Birthday and we are really excited about being booked. Feels real now. Saw some cute disney party decorations at the dollar store today clearanced out to almost nothing so I got them to decorate our hotel window!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter