October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Hi everyone!
This will be our second Disney Cruise; we did a Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy in October, 2013.
We just told the kids (DD11, DS9, DS6) about the cruise! It was a surprise that I signed up for it while on our last cruise. We are staying in same stateroom as last cruise!

How do I find out about the schedule of nights- Pirates of the Caribbean, etc.? Also, our last cruise in October had a Halloween component, with costumes and a Halloween party. Does anyone know if Disney will do that this October? Thanks!
Froderfive (Minnesota)

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started!
5zfzWEYlzB2umn_pGBgH3pjISS2XHb6TBpYCm_sMwCDe23EObnlCRqD-nLyVn82w-JVZg9W0ZStzteVrj1p0STUsQcGuZwgJOL34gO7F2OqWvZUrFMQbGUpvxkGg7MZ0XahnRyA

Hello! We are on this cruise! First time Disney cruiser (sailed with RC pre kid ;).
Been to WDW multiple times.

We have DD - age 6.

We are on deck 8 in an verandah room.

We would like to do the FE. It is not clear if someone has volunteered to coordinate this yet.

If no one has volunteered. I am happy to do so if someone tells me exactly what to do

I would like to be in the FE list too. I think I saw a list started earlier in the thread???

My family is also cruising for the first time. Friends told us about the Fish Extender and my DD age 11 really wants to participate. So count us in! (DD 11, DD 8, DS 5 (6 by cruise date))

Hi all! Getting excited for the cruise! I(35) will be traveling with my husband (43), our daughter (2-1/2), best friends and their two older kiddos (7 and 11?), and their in-laws. It will be our third cruise, but the first on DCL. I'm also interested in joining a FE group, but this thread doesn't appear to have anyone organizing?
We all live in the Philly burbs.

Hi!! I am also looking for the cruise FE list. If we don't have one i'd be happy to facilitate!

I am also interested in participating with FE list. I saw two lists that were started in 2014 but I am sure they have changed significantly or many more lists have been added since then.

2 adults - 2 children (6 and 1)

Hello all! Sorry, the lists that were started in 2014 aren't available here. If someone is willing to head up a list here, that would be great! Hope to meet you on the Fantasy! Won't be long now. :)

After much back and forth and some serious decision making, I finally bit the bullet and made the final payment for our very first cruise on the Disney Fantasy on October 10th! Kids (and adults) are very excited about this one. We don't have staterooms yet (I ended up choosing a new category and could only get GTY) but would happily join a FE group if one gets started. We did one on our last cruise on the Disney Magic and the kids really loved handing out our gifts!

I'm hoping my kids are able to meet some new friends this time instead of just hanging out with the adults. I've got DS15, DD12 (almost 13 by cruise time) and DS11 and looking forward to it!

Hello all! Sorry, the lists that were started in 2014 aren't available here. If someone is willing to head up a list here, that would be great! Hope to meet you on the Fantasy! Won't be long now. :)
Alright I'll do it! I will prepare a list of everyone who has posted interest - I'll get back to everyone soon

I have the first edition of the FE list ready! Anyone is welcome to join. Here is the list so far:

DIS User Name Stateroom # Name Adults Adult Names Kids Kid Names Celebrations Allergies Alcohol?

FE List #1
12016 Laura Greenberg Savarese 2 Laura (DW-39) Scott (DH-38) 3 Brody (M-6), Harrison (M-20Mos), Sophie (F-20Mos) Brody - nut allergy
Heather Reed Cassell 2 Heather (DW), Matt (DH) 2 Beverly (F-10), Rose (F-5) none
6192 Stella Cooper 2 Stella (DW), Kevin (DH) 1 Aaron (M-4) none ok
6190 Dawn Mountain 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
9762 Kevin Clipston 2 Kevin, DW 1 Ella (F-5) Wife's Birthday
9170 Kelly White Waddell 2 Kelly (DW-41), Ray (DH-44) 1 Caleb (M-14)
10660 Steve Kraft 2 Steve (DH), Andrea (DW) 2 Anna (F), Seth (M)
7676 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 2 Caitlin (DW-36), DH (37)
7674 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 1 Mom (66) 2 DD (8), DS (5) DS Birthday
Jenn Ventura Dahlquist 2 Jenn (DW-40), Rolin (DH-43) Jenn's Birthday
mrssmiddy 10166 Debbie Walker Smith 2 Debbie, Smiddy (aka Smiddy) 2 Colton (M-12), Abriana (F-8) none ok
LisaGoeke Lisa Marquardt Goeke 2 Lisa (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Lauren (M-18), Matthew (M-15), Jacob (M-13), Nicholas (M-13) Lauren's Birthday
jham 7071/7069 Jeanne Husberg Hamling 2 Jeanne (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Jayden (F-18), Seth (M-16), Luke (M-13), Lily (F-10) Luke's Birthday
Jessica Sines Lee Anniversary
Kirsten Hansen Myers 2 Kirsten (DW-42), David (DH-48) 3 Drew (M-12), Grant (M-8), Kalle (F-6)
Deanne Plemmons Farris 2 Deanne (DW), Lance (DH) 2 Emily (F), Caroline (F)
Total 28 28

FE List #2
6190 Stella Cooper 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
jilliusc 5650 Jill Gronowski Czajkowski 2 Jill (DW), John (DH) 2 Tate (M-11), Claire (F-9)
Shauna Clark 2 Shauna (DW), DH 2 DD (9), DD (6)

Total 9 7
Alright I'll do it! I will prepare a list of everyone who has posted interest - I'll get back to everyone soon

Hello, my family and I are booked on this sailing also (our 6th ) and would love to participate in the FE. We are in staterooms 10045 and 10047. This will be our first FE and are very excited about it. My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. My childrens ages at time of sailing are: a son age 13, daughters ages 10 and 8, and another son age 1 yr. We will be celebrating our baby boy 1st bday too onboard. We absolutely cannot wait to meet you all.... we are from Tulsa, OK :-)

I have the first edition of the FE list ready! Anyone is welcome to join. Here is the list so far:

DIS User Name Stateroom # Name Adults Adult Names Kids Kid Names Celebrations Allergies Alcohol?

FE List #1
12016 Laura Greenberg Savarese 2 Laura (DW-39) Scott (DH-38) 3 Brody (M-6), Harrison (M-20Mos), Sophie (F-20Mos) Brody - nut allergy
Heather Reed Cassell 2 Heather (DW), Matt (DH) 2 Beverly (F-10), Rose (F-5) none
6190 Dawn Mountain 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
9170 Kelly White Waddell 2 Kelly (DW-41), Ray (DH-44) 1 Caleb (M-14)
10660 Steve Kraft 2 Steve (DH), Andrea (DW) 2 Anna (F), Seth (M)
7676 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 2 Caitlin (DW-36), DH (37)
7674 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 1 Mom (66) 2 DD (8), DS (5) DS Birthday
Jenn Ventura Dahlquist 2 Jenn (DW-40), Rolin (DH-43) Jenn's Birthday
mrssmiddy 10166 Debbie Walker Smith 2 Debbie, Smiddy (aka Smiddy) 2 Colton (M-12), Abriana (F-8) none ok
LisaGoeke Lisa Marquardt Goeke 2 Lisa (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Lauren (M-18), Matthew (M-15), Jacob (M-13), Nicholas (M-13) Lauren's Birthday
jham 7071/7069 Jeanne Husberg Hamling 2 Jeanne (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Jayden (F-18), Seth (M-16), Luke (M-13), Lily (F-10) Luke's Birthday
Jessica Sines Lee Anniversary
Kirsten Hansen Myers 2 Kirsten (DW-42), David (DH-48) 3 Drew (M-12), Grant (M-8), Kalle (F-6)
Deanne Plemmons Farris 2 Deanne (DW), Lance (DH) 2 Emily (F), Caroline (F)
Total 28 28

FE List #2
6190 Stella Cooper 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
jilliusc 5650 Jill Gronowski Czajkowski 2 Jill (DW), John (DH) 2 Tate (M-11), Claire (F-9)
Shauna Clark 2 Shauna (DW), DH 2 DD (9), DD (6)

Total 9 7

Hello, my family and I are booked on this sailing also. This is our 6th Disney cruise. We would love to participate in the FE this time. We are in staterooms 10045 and 10047. My hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. my oldest son will be 13 yrs at time of sailing, daughters 10 and 8 yrs and baby boy 1 yr. We will celebrate his first bday onboard also. Looking forward to meeting you all. We are from Tulsa, OK :-)

Thanks for starting the list! Can you please add us to the second FE group?

Leilaniox - 9500 - Janell & Butch Fabiano, Camille(F-2.5) Alcohol OK, Allergies - none.

Last edited:
Hello, just wondering if anyone on our cruise is from Oklahoma like we are? The disney cruise we went on spring 2014 had alot of folks from Oklahoma. Was so cool to see all the OSU cowboy orange and OU Sooner red. Lol.

This will be our 5th Cruise first on the Fantasy. We would like to join the FE as well.
9600 - Bryan and Heather Timko, Emaleah (F-8), Alcohol ok, No Allergies.
Celebrating our 14th Wedding Anniversary as well on the 13th. (Pirate Night)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter