October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Hi! I'm new to the FE process, so I might need some help understanding what to do, but I'd love to participate! We booked the October 10th cruise on the Fantasy, & we'll be celebrating our honeymoon :) Just me and my fiancé (husband at the time of the cruise) will be attending. My last Disney cruise was 10 years ago with my family when I was 15, and it's his first cruise ever! We're so excited!!!

My mom has done the FE before & loved it so I thought it'd be great for us to try!

Last edited:
So excited to be doing this cruise. We will be celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary.

Hi. We are booked on this cruise! I'm a little confused as to the 2 threads. Have they been combined? Also is there a FE list going? Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

There are so many threads for this cruise LOL on here and on other boards too. It is so hard to keep up with.

I have the first edition of the FE list ready! Anyone is welcome to join. Here is the list so far:

DIS User Name Stateroom # Name Adults Adult Names Kids Kid Names Celebrations Allergies Alcohol?

FE List #1
12016 Laura Greenberg Savarese 2 Laura (DW-39) Scott (DH-38) 3 Brody (M-6), Harrison (M-20Mos), Sophie (F-20Mos) Brody - nut allergy
Heather Reed Cassell 2 Heather (DW), Matt (DH) 2 Beverly (F-10), Rose (F-5) none
6192 Stella Cooper 2 Stella (DW), Kevin (DH) 1 Aaron (M-4) none ok
6190 Dawn Mountain 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
9762 Kevin Clipston 2 Kevin, DW 1 Ella (F-5) Wife's Birthday
9170 Kelly White Waddell 2 Kelly (DW-41), Ray (DH-44) 1 Caleb (M-14)
10660 Steve Kraft 2 Steve (DH), Andrea (DW) 2 Anna (F), Seth (M)
7676 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 2 Caitlin (DW-36), DH (37)
7674 Caitlin Lucia Szymendera 1 Mom (66) 2 DD (8), DS (5) DS Birthday
Jenn Ventura Dahlquist 2 Jenn (DW-40), Rolin (DH-43) Jenn's Birthday
mrssmiddy 10166 Debbie Walker Smith 2 Debbie, Smiddy (aka Smiddy) 2 Colton (M-12), Abriana (F-8) none ok
LisaGoeke Lisa Marquardt Goeke 2 Lisa (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Lauren (M-18), Matthew (M-15), Jacob (M-13), Nicholas (M-13) Lauren's Birthday
jham 7071/7069 Jeanne Husberg Hamling 2 Jeanne (DW), Mike (DH) 4 Jayden (F-18), Seth (M-16), Luke (M-13), Lily (F-10) Luke's Birthday
Jessica Sines Lee Anniversary
Kirsten Hansen Myers 2 Kirsten (DW-42), David (DH-48) 3 Drew (M-12), Grant (M-8), Kalle (F-6)
Deanne Plemmons Farris 2 Deanne (DW), Lance (DH) 2 Emily (F), Caroline (F)
Total 28 28

FE List #2
9762 Kevin Clipston 2 Kevin, DW 1 Ella (F-5) Wife's Birthday
6192 Stella Cooper 2 Stella (DW), Kevin (DH) 1 Aaron (M-4) none ok
6190 Stella Cooper 1 Dawn (F) 1 Lacie (F-16) none ok
jilliusc 5650 Jill Gronowski Czajkowski 2 Jill (DW), John (DH) 2 Tate (M-11), Claire (F-9)
Shauna Clark 2 Shauna (DW), DH 2 DD (9), DD (6)

Total 9 7

Is this the current FE list? My fiancé and I would like to participate! I'm new to the FE process but my mom highly recommends it so I've been researching it & thought it sounded fun! Our stateroom number is 6654 on deck 6. We'll be newlyweds on our honeymoon during this cruise :) His name is Brandon (30) & my name is Jessica (25). My new last name will be Dussouy :) It's his first cruise ever! & my second Disney cruise. I love all of the Disney princesses, as well as Mickey & Minnie of course :love: Huge Disney fanatic!

Last edited:
We are looking forward to our third Disney cruise! I have never done the FE, but thought it might be fun to try this time around. I see from the above post that no one has offered to manage it. Since I've never done one before, I'm definitely not the right person, but am hoping to join in if one is created.

There have been a few questions about the FE list. Please let me know if you have not been able to get on the list or have been unable to find it to get included. We want to be sure that everyone is able to find it.

I can't wait to sail in October!!!

Hello all,

Just booked this cruise last week, it will be our 5th cruise(YAY GOLD)! It will be myself, DW, and DS and DD both age 8. We'd love to do the FE, but don't have a room assigned yet.

Hello all,

Just booked this cruise last week, it will be our 5th cruise(YAY GOLD)! It will be myself, DW, and DS and DD both age 8. We'd love to do the FE, but don't have a room assigned yet.

We will be gold as well that cruise which is exciting! We can always get you added to the FE.

Hi there!! Just stopping by to say hello! My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary on this cruise! Can't wait!

Some people get a passport some don't. You would need a passport if there was an emergency and you needed to fly out.

Hi my family and I, although pros at the parks, are new to the whole cruising thing. I would like to add my family to the fe list. How do I do that? We are super pumped and can't wait!

Is this the current FE list? My fiancé and I would like to participate! I'm new to the FE process but my mom highly recommends it so I've been researching it & thought it sounded fun! Our stateroom number is 6654 on deck 6. We'll be newlyweds on our honeymoon during this cruise :) His name is Brandon (30) & my name is Jessica (25). My new last name will be Dussouy :) It's his first cruise ever! & my second Disney cruise. I love all of the Disney princesses, as well as Mickey & Minnie of course :love: Huge Disney fanatic!
Congrats, just noticed you will be 2 doors down from my family. Happy cruising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter