October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

this is our 2nd Disney cruise. We went on the Pixar cruise in 2012 on the Wonder. It was awesome. It will be DH, me, an DS.

We will be doing the fish extender, but have to wait until we book our cruise to join the list.

Hello! I VERY new to cruising. I took a cruise as a teen but nothing since. I've heard about fish extenders and I'd like to try it. Could anyone explain how to sign up? Thanks!

Hello! I VERY new to cruising. I took a cruise as a teen but nothing since. I've heard about fish extenders and I'd like to try it. Could anyone explain how to sign up? Thanks!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hello! My mother (mid 60s), my daughter (age 9) and I (age 35) will be on this cruise and we'd love to participate in the fish extender experience! No allergies for us. I don't have know our room number off the top of my head but will get the info soon.

This will be my daughter's first cruise and our first cruise on Disney.

Hello! My mother (mid 60s), my daughter (age 9) and I (age 35) will be on this cruise and we'd love to participate in the fish extender experience! No allergies for us. I don't have know our room number off the top of my head but will get the info soon.

This will be my daughter's first cruise and our first cruise on Disney.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

Hello! My mother (mid 60s), my daughter (age 9) and I (age 35) will be on this cruise and we'd love to participate in the fish extender experience! No allergies for us. I don't have know our room number off the top of my head but will get the info soon. This will be my daughter's first cruise and our first cruise on Disney.

Welcome!! My older daughter will just be turning 10 before the cruise. :). You will really enjoy your time.

I noticed there are two links to cruise meets and as noted by the above from Jessica52877 there is another meet thread. However, when I try to open the other thread either by the link in the post-it or the link above I get an error. Is it still a good thread?

Just finalized my booking. We are in cabin#8000. So excited. Now we just need to find a FE list to join.

I noticed there are two links to cruise meets and as noted by the above from Jessica52877 there is another meet thread. However, when I try to open the other thread either by the link in the post-it or the link above I get an error. Is it still a good thread?
That thread was combined with this one, so the link takes you to page 1 of this thread. No one has recently offered to manage a FE in this thread, so it appears that some one will need to step up and offer if they'd like to participate.

If anyone has that interest, please contact me for some suggestions about doing this. :)

We are looking forward to our third Disney cruise! I have never done the FE, but thought it might be fun to try this time around. I see from the above post that no one has offered to manage it. Since I've never done one before, I'm definitely not the right person, but am hoping to join in if one is created.

Hello everyone! We are now "officially" on this cruise! We were originally booked on the October 3 Fantasy Western sailing, but it turned out that our fall break is one week later than we guessed.

We're excited about this cruise: it'll be our first 7-nighter (we've previously done a 5 night on the Wonder and a 3 night on the Dream) and we decided to do the cruise instead of WDW this year. Two adults, no kids, big Disney fanatics. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter