October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Wanted to stop in and thank everyone for all the FE gifts. We were overwhelmed by the generosity and it really made the cruise even more special. We had a really rough couple of months leading up to the much needed break and we were very touched. We were sad to miss the meet and greet but it took forever to get allergy friendly food that day. I hope everyone had as magical a time as we did. Kittylady: i hope your husbands test go well. Our family will be thinking of yours.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to check in with you all. I would like to throw out a very humble thank you to everyone for the awesome FE experience we all had and a special thank you to one family that gave my husband and I an extra token of gratitude. It was absolutely my pleasure to line things up and I sincerely apologize to anyone that did not get on the list in time, we actually went to the guest service desk looking for you but were only able to figure out the floor for some of you (which we then cased the entire floor searching for matching FEs!!) I was glad we did because it paid off and for those we did not find, I hope you at least enjoyed a little taste of pixie dust, I know we had lots to spread around! With most of our gifts I gave a sticker that matches my post picture below because there were just too many to sign! I hope everyone enjoyed the cruise as much as we did and (I hope I do not get in trouble for saying this but...) I really encourage you all to find me on "social media" if you would like to share stories and photos from our trip! And of course I will be on the DISBoards too! :) And now for some Classic Disney: We hope to See ya real soon!

Best Best Best and Kind Regards,
Nadine Collepardi-Holbrook

Wanted to stop in and thank everyone for all the FE gifts. We were overwhelmed by the generosity and it really made the cruise even more special. We had a really rough couple of months leading up to the much needed break and we were very touched. We were sad to miss the meet and greet but it took forever to get allergy friendly food that day. I hope everyone had as magical a time as we did. Kittylady: i hope your husbands test go well. Our family will be thinking of yours.

Thanks so much. They did go well, turns out his heart issues are mostly due to weight gain (sucks getting older) and being out of shape, so he's now working on that. A far better result than the original possible diagnosis which would have required heart surgery, so we are thankful. I appreciate the good thoughts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter