Oct. 15, 2006 (4 nights on the "New" Wonder)

The other day I was looking through some of the other threads and I saw that one of the cruise meets threads for September of 2006 they have been coresponding daily for a full year already. They set a goal for 2000 posts to their thread and to never let it drop off of the first page. I think they have nearly succeeded in both.
My question is- LandMark, pbinman, JenCel70, Valarie SI NY, and priorityonecb where are you? :scratchin We want to share in our cruise excitement with you. :grouphug:
:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: Today is 200 days :banana: :woohoo: :banana:
I was telling a friend about Lindy Loo and her chocolate temptations and she said I should bring you all some Malabar Florida, Orange Blossom Honey. It is locally made and sold and delicious.

:teeth: Hi MJ!

I have noticed some of the other threads seem really popular. I think it is interesting that the Oct. 15, 2005 thread is still active. Usually after a cruise is over people quit posting. They must have made some fun friends.

MMMmmm-Orange Blossom honey.... :hyper: :flower3: :hyper:

sue88 :bored:

No kidding, where are all the others on this cruise to share in our excitement. I wish I could think of something exciting I could bring along to share.

Has anyone seen previews for the new movie Poseidon? (remake of The Poseidon Adventure) I haven't seen the original in years so I think I'll hold off seeing this new one til AFTER we get back - the preview scared me enough.

Perhaps we should set "our" thread a challange???

To always make our thread be on page one!!!????

We could that way make sure any new comers can see our thread and hop on board !! :banana:

What do you guys reckon??

I will do my part.
I think about our cruise everyday anyway, talking about it shoul be no problem. :hyper2:

:thumbsup2 Hey! look at all the green lights! How is everyone doing this morning?
I saw the old Poseidon Adventure a couple of years ago. I didn't see the ads for the new one yet. I'm not sure I would watch it right before a cruise either. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will be glad to chat with you fun people regularly too. :bitelip:
It gives me some fun on my breaks. :surfweb:

sue88

HAPPY

I noticed another thread was playing a word association game. Do you want to play? I started with the word HAPPY (see above) and the next person who posts can put the first word that they think of at the top of their post. If you just want to put a word and thats all, at least you will be posting on our thread.
So who has a word that should come after Happy? :bitelip:

sue88 :cheer2:

I was reading some trip reports earlier and picked up a new tip.It said to pack those plastic suction cup hooks to hang wet bathingsuits in the shower. :thumbsup2 Sounds good to me. :listen:

I have a question as a first time cruiser. I have heared that when you board they anounce your family name. What if all of the partys in your group have different last names? Do they just announce one or each? :confused:

So who has a word that should come after Happy? :bitelip:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: sunshine :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I am thinking of wet sandy bathingsuits from lounging the day away at Serenity Bay. AHHHHHH I can feel the warm sun on my skin and taste the salty air now.

Here I am ...Here I am :wave: I read our cruise post page almost everyday...I just never think to post anything...I will try and get better...We are very excited and eagerly counting down the days...Recently on the Travel Channel they had an episode on the Disney Cruise Line...I DVRed it and I watch it whenever I need a little lift in my day...Its nice for the kids too, to have something to actually look at...Hope everyone is doing well and I will do my best to keep us on the front page :thumbsup2

BEACHES

The suction cups are a great idea, I'm going to put them on my packing list. Though I'm sure my traveling companion will still place everything on the floor! :p

SparKeLLy said:
BEACHES

The suction cups are a great idea, I'm going to put them on my packing list. Though I'm sure my traveling companion will still place everything on the floor! :p
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Glad to know you are here JenCel70 :yay: :wave:

The Travel Channel show sounds cool. Wish I'd seen it. Guess I'll have to keep a look out for a rerun.

:rockband:

:sunny: SAND

Happy Friday everyone!
Don't forget to set your clocks forward this weekend!

sue88 princess:

:tink: CASTLE

Happy April Fool's Day everyone :p Any exciting plans for the weekend? Tonight we're going to take care of some honeymoon planning and details! Decisions to be made, resorts to be booked, tickets to be bought...or at least decide how many days to buy once we buy them haha, etc. etc... Oh I love to plan! :woohoo:

CINDERELLA!

Had to do that one........ thats alot of what my daughter Elouise talks about... Cinderellas castle. :sunny:

Sparkelly, didnt know this was your honeymoon trip ??? :love: Have I read right??? If so major congratulaions to you both. When and where do you get married.?

We got married in the Sandals resort in Dunn River Jamacia. With both sets of parents with us. it was really magical. We had a family party when we got home in the UK. I LOVED planning my wedding!!! I love planning anything to be honest! Good thing Wayne just lets me get on with it. He just " goes with the flow!!

Oct hours are out, so tonight while he is out with his mates, I will be in my element, checking park hours etc :banana:

:) PRINCE

How exciting! Have fun with those wedding and honeymoon plans sparKelley!
This is a special time for you and you should enjoy every bit. :bride:

LindyLoo, you got married in Jamaica?? That sounds so romantic and magical.

Combining your wedding with great travel destinations sounds wonderful. You are both excellent planners!

sue88 :jumping2: :cat: :jumping2:

MY HUSBAND!!! LOL :rotfl2:

Now with that word I link

SMELLY SOCKS !! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Sorry im in a weird mood tonight !!! hee hee

LAUNDRY :p

thanks for the congratulations. Our wedding date is October 7 and we're getting married here in Wisconsin. Since we couldn't get married at Disney we're doing the next best thing and having a completely Disney honeymoon!

We didn't get much planning done yesterday so I'm trying to do that now!

SUCTION HOOK ( a tip from here.... that I need to pack !)

SparKeLLY.... that sounds really wonderful. We fly out of the UK on the 7th, so that date will be exciting for both of us. I will think of you. What time do you actually marry?

This may seem a bit of weird advice from someone who plans so much. However do all the planning you want, then on the morning of your wedding day, just relax and go with the flow. If things go a bit out of plan, try and remember WHY you are getting married and enjoy the day. This is the shortest 24 hours of your life, ( or so it seems ) enjoy every single second :love:

Please please keep us udpated with your wedding plans.... I guess all women just love to talk " Weddings".... xxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter