Oct. 15, 2006 (4 nights on the "New" Wonder)

DUMBO! :dumbo:

Well, since Disney says they're closing at 6pm on the 12th we're still hoping there is a party. As much as I'd love to extend the vacation lol we don't want to use up all of my fiancé’s time off at work....if he has any left by then hehe. For me it's no problem...but if we have to....he said he'd just take the day unpaid lol....so he REALLY likes these Halloween parties!

:earsboy: Ears :earsgirl:

Lindy Loo, I have never cruised before so I dont know if deck 6 aft is good or bad but it is on the ship so that is very good :yay: BTW I just LOVE :love: your DD's name. It is so English. I loved the story book Elouise when I was young and read it to my DD when she was little.

SparKelly, You have a veranda :thumbsup2 That would be grand but we opted to save a little $$$ too. What is your DH2B's name?

MUSIC :rolleyes1

The hubby-to-be and my traveling companion's :p name is Jacob - but everyone (except me) calls him Jake. So we are Jake & Kelly. And we look like this!

We only opted for the verandah since it's our honeymoon and it's the best excuse to spend too much money!! :rotfl:

CONCERT

Oh Wow, thanks for adding the pictures!! You two are so cute, and I love the pirate gear!!

sue88 :jumping2: :boat: :jumping2:

NECK

Thanks all :) the pirate costume picture was from our first MNSSHP and we might use them again - or parts of them - this year. pirate:

Sparkelly. Im so sorry, the English board has updated the dates and the 12 is NOW DEFINATELY included.... I phoned disney to double double confirm. We are now going on the 12th, ( at first we had the 10th penciled in, but Elouise is doing the pirate cruise at the Grnad Floridan the next morning at 9am) so this wasnt going to be too good, leaving MK at midnight then back by 8.30 next day. She is doing the cruise with our friends 2 kids, so we had to keep that arrangement. Now the 12th is on, we can lounge around the villa in the morning then have an ADRs at Crystal Palace for about 5pm then party on down !!!! YIPPEE

I noticed your not on the "role call" at the front of this thread... PM Land mark so you guys can get put on. By the way the photos are great. Will TRY and work out how to post some of us, im not that good at technical things LOL

We are second dinning.

Yes, We have the Elouise book, she thinks its really funny a books about her !!!
Whoop forgot about the word link ! :guilty: sorry!

LOVE :love:

Yay! Now we can go ahead with our plans for the 12th, I see the DIS also has the 12th listed now. Although I was sort of liking the idea of getting to come a day early hehe. But this will be better, would be a tiring day to fly in and go right to the party that night.

I'm hungry this morning...So what is everyone's favorite food to eat at Disney? either on the Cruise line or in the parks?

I love the Minnie Mouse Strawberry Bars. Jacob loves the Dole whips, he keeps telling me he can't wait to have some again without sharing with me like we did last time hehe. We haven't eaten at many of the finer restaurants yet, so once we do we may have new favorites. Hope to finally try some on this trip.

BEAUTY

On the cruise I really like the shrimp! It is usually one of the choices at the buffet up on deck 9.
At Disneys Animal Kingdom I like to eat at Flame Tree Barbeque. The food is o.k. but I mostly like to sit at their outdoor seating area that is behind it. It is a beautiful oriental garden setting and is very peaceful and has never been crowded when I was there.

sue88 :wave2:

BEAST

Disney World has the best Coffee :coffee:

I love the food at Boma at the Animal Kingdom Logdge. (The African Wines are good there too) :teeth:

SCHOOL :teacher:

(one of my old classmates was nicknamed Yeti :p)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

* Sun bathing* its the only time I get to read, since ive had Elouise !! LOL

A bit excited today, booked the Family Magic tour at MK today. ADRs start tomorrow. :cool1:

Heres what im booking, any advice or thoughts welcome please!

First day 8th Oct Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8.05. (We are always up so early on our first day, and really sleepy by 5pm!)

Alice in Wonderland Tea party for Elouise only at Grand Floridian.

Pirate Cruise from Grand Floridian

1900 Park Fayre for Cinderella evening meal

Chef Mickeys for Breakfast

Le Cellier for evening meal

gosh im getting hungery now LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:sunny: Sun-burn :sunny:

Which I have!

That sounds great Lindy-Loo. I have never done any of those things but always wanted to do the tea with Alice for my DD when she was little. Are you doing a dinner package that includes a set # of meals?

The Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney is good too.

What is the pirate: Pirate Cruise?

:hourglass

No we are not on a set dinning plan, as we off site in a condo in Windsor Palms, we like the freedom of a villa, and the washing machine, seperate rooms etc . Though in Oct 2007 as we are only coming for 2 weeks, 7 night land and 7 night cruise we might do 4 nights at RPR and 3 Nights at a Disney resort. ... not sure yet.

Yes we love the Rain forest cafe, most probably eat there the day at AK. AFTER we have rode EE lots of times ( I hope)

The pirate cruise is a kids only cruise from GF. For 2 1/2 hours where they g to different hotel resorts around the lagoon looking for treasure. They have a meal and come back with bandana with mickey ears and lots of loot! While Elouise is doing that we can either shop or have a light lunch at the hotel.... i love people watching too !

LOBSTER

It sounds like Elouise is going to have a great time! princess:
I wish I had gone to Disney World when I was little. But of course there was only the Magic Kingdom then. I don't think Epcot opened until 1982 and I was in high school then! Oh well, it is never too late to get in touch with my inner child!

sue88 :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter