Oct. 15, 2006 (4 nights on the "New" Wonder)

ENCHANTED

MJ, I'm assuming that the last word that you saw was cinderella or prince because it is too funny that you would associate "magical" with "suction hook"!!!! Actually this game is more fun with unusual matches like that!

sue88

:bitelip: MEMORIES :bitelip:

Just wanted to say a quick good morning to all...Hope everyone is doing well and counting down our days until our own "MAGICAL MEMORIES"...I am slightly frustrated with my planning as I want to book my flight on Jetblue and they havent started booking that far out yet...Thats my last big thing to book and I am getting so cranky having to wait...I also wanted to find out if anyone knows anything about taking Christmas card photos while on the ship...I thought because we were going in October it would be really special to have my holiday pictures of the kids taken on the boat...I was wondering about prices??...Anyone see anything posted on the boards about that???...

::MickeyMo Scrapbook ::MinnieMo

Okay, I am working harder on my word association now, I was just in a magical mood before. :wizard:

Does anyone else enjoy scrap booking? :love: I have read on the boards that there are some Disney scrap booking accessories you can purchase on the ship. :cheer2: I also saw a suggestion to leave paper Mickey cutouts at guest services and have the Characters sign them for use in your scrap book.

PAPER

Can i ask why the OP referred to this as the "new" wonder?

I believe the ship is coming back from dry dock? Someone else will have more info on this I'm sure!

Our wedding ceremony will take place at around 4:30 to 5 PM - we have to work out the exact times yet! But the festivities of getting me beautiful will start much sooner LOL. I'll do my best to relax the day of...but I bet I'm a stressed out nervous mess.

I also like to scrapbook but I'm sooo slow at it! I have no space so it's a pain to get all my stuff out and set up then put it all away, takes too long. I have yet to complete the scrapbook from our 2003 trip :o

DisneyMomforLife said:
Can i ask why the OP referred to this as the "new" wonder?

thank you!
kat
DisneyMomforLife, Hi :welcome:

Because this will be the first cruise after the Wonder goes in to drydock for upgrades this year.

Will you be joining us?

BOO HOO … Sadly, I will not be joining you … we set sail ON the 19th!! :cheer2:

However, I am happy to see that we’ll be sailing after the upgrades!! Do you know what is getting upgraded??

Kat

PLATE

Speaking of the dry dock, I am really glad we are going right after it and not before when things may look a little less magical!

I dont do the scrapbooking as nice as a lot of people do but I do like to keep little momentos from my trips and add them to my photo albums. On the last cruise I kept things like: a napkin, tickets for excursions, time change notices, and a handful of gold confetti from the Disney Dreams show!

sue88

*cup* as in half full, will runith over on October 15th.

DisneyMomforLife said:
BOO HOO … Sadly, I will not be joining you … we set sail ON the 19th!! :cheer2:

However, I am happy to see that we’ll be sailing after the upgrades!! Do you know what is getting upgraded??

Kat
We will try not to leave a mess :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Don't know about the upgrades, but would like to, any one else out there heard anything? :listen:

I just called Disney to ask them what occurs at dry docking and they said it is the once annual maintenance time for the ship that includes interior and exterior painting, engine maintenance, steam cleaning of the carpets, and things of that nature.

kat

*Mulled wine* Thats what I like in my LARGE cup, on a cold English night!

Ive heard rumours that they may put on the Dumberton??? The big out door TV screen.... now that would be fun! Hope Disney are listening!

BEER

:drinking1

I was thinking that they were going to do the big outdoor tv screen too but I wasnt sure where I heard that or if they had already installed it.
It seems like they usually change something around during dry dock such as change the name of a club or change the theme of an area. I like that things will be freshly cleaned and painted.

My neice just recently read all of our posts on this thread and she says that I act like I don't know her mom (my sister).
So... Just for the record...
sue88 and MJ are sisters and travelling together with MJ's dd on this cruise. princess: princess: princess:

sue 88 :jumping1:

GARDEN

I didn't realize you two were sisters!
I think the big tv would be cool and I also love that it will be "fresh"

Today I got the toasting flutes for my wedding! They are soo pretty and I ordered them from an eBay seller in Ireland so that makes them extra special :goodvibes here's a picture you can't hardly tell from that photo but they have a claddagh and shamrocks etched on them - they are so lovely in person!

:banana: PARTY :banana:

SparKelly your flutes are beautiful! I know that the lead crystal flutes we used in our wedding are very special to me. We take them out and share a toast every year on our anniversary. :love2:

Yes sue88 is my lovely sister princess: and my DD posted here a while back as MJ5mouseDD17. :hippie: She was looking for older teens that are traveling on this date. :cheer2:

What deck/room location/Catagory is everyone on? We are on
Deck 7/Forward/Cat 8. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping3:

BALLOON

Those who have cruised before - Have you ever been suprised by an upgrade in category when you are checking in at the port?

sue88 :flower: :cat: :flower:

CLOWN!

Wow the flutes look really beautiful! Will you have your wedding pictures, or at least one snap shot, on the cruise. I would LOVE to see them.

Sisters hey thats cool. Im an only child, and though thats all ive ever known, as I get older I do think now it would be fun to have a sister to chat to and laugh with, share secrets etc.

We are in stateroom 6135... Deck six at the back of the boat (is this OK? ) not beig on a cruise with DLC before we dont know much. We figure this is an "extra" to the 3 weeks villa, so we thought cheap room, so we would have more $s to spend! :sunny:

Just to let you know we have now increased our stay after the cruise to two nights at the Royal Pacific resort. We thought one would be too rushed. We hope to do MNSSHP on Tues 10th.
Anyone else doing the MNSSHP, or done it before. Any tips ? Ive been "ADDICTED" to the Dis, according to my DH :rotfl2: LOL :rotfl2:

CIRCUS

We're on deck 6 in the middle in a category 6

Lindy Loo I'm so jealous of the length of your vacation!! I'd love to extend our vacation a few more days after the cruise.

I'll be sure to bring a photo from the wedding.

We're hoping there is a Halloween party on the 12th, otherwise we might come a day early to make it to the party on the 10th. We'd be pretty sad to miss it completely. I've already started (sort of) planning our anniversary trip hahaha.

ELEPHANT

On our UK version web site, Thur 12th Oct IS a MNSSHP!!! so you should be fine!
Wow how nice for "the cheese" to throw a party for you, after your wedding! :cool1:

I think we will all dress of the MNSSHP, well Elouise will for sure.
We are all Definately dressing up for the pirate night on the Wonder.

My suitcase will get heavier and heavier, and thats BEFORE all the
shopping im bound to do on holiday. :banana: Last year we had a buy an extra case the night before we left, as we couldnt pack it all in the 3 cases we brought with us! :rotfl2:

Sorry wrong info on another site, these dates were "guesses" based on 2005. the 12th ISNT a MNSSHP.....why not come on the 10th...... go on, you know you want to.... :teeth:

We hope to eat at Cyrstal Palace that night too.... cant wiat till NEXT Tuesday to start my ADRS! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter