Now Bring Me That Horizon ~ It Begins P115

Dude, where ARE you??!!....are you gonna post one more time before you go?!?....please???!!!:confused:

I know you've been working this week and probably quite busy with all your last-minute trip stuff! Just wanted to let you know I'm almost as excited as you are for you to go!

:banana:

TK- I'm not going to be DISing much the next 2 days so I wanted to wish you safe travels and to have a great trip. I'll be looking for you Saturday... even though I have no idea what you look like!;) It would be great seeing you!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!:earsboy:pixiedust::earsgirl:

Have you been swallowed by the duffel bag or are you at the travel aisle at Target?

:)

2 days!!!!!!!!

:cool1:

Looks like you won't be visiting with us one last time before you take off, so

:cheer2:HERE'S TO A GREAT TRIP!!! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME!!!:wizard:

I think TK is working today....I'm sure she'll be on tonight to say good-bye.

YOU ARE LEAVING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

TK -- have a great trip!

We are on the road right now, just north of Atlanta. We left home this morning around 2:00 a.m.

Every time I see someone this week in (excellent quality, really well-made) tie-dye, I'll give you a shout out. Literally. "Hey, it's T.K.!" Imagine the look I'll get if it's NOT you.

Have an amazing trip!! I can't wait to read all about it.

I was wondering if you'd throw this, my personal and absolute hands-down, quote into the mix. I think this is so, so funny; and I'm not even sure why. It's just funny!

I love that quote! :goodvibes

Love yesterday's quote -- another favorite for me! :lovestruc

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Have so much fun, TK!

Thank you!

:yay:

Only 4 more days for you!!! (3 for me!!) :dance3: I've been checking the weather forecast - its going to be HOT! :sunny:

I've seen that forecast. I also foresee a lot of time in the pool for me. ;)

You can't have too many dancing banana trees.

Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, seriously. Who makes the best dancing banana trees? :goodvibes

Thanks!

Love the banana tree! I'm off in the morning :-)woohoo:) so just popping in to say safe travels and can't wait to see you in WDW!

See ya real soon! :mickeybar

I hope your travels were safe my dear, and I'll see ya real soon! :thumbsup2

Hi TK!

I am trying like heck to catch up on this PTR but am only on page 40! So, in case you leave before I get caught up, I wanted to stop by and post to say have a great trip!!! I hope to be busy reading while you are gone so I can be done with the PTR by the time you start the TR!

Hi! Don't worry, you have eight whole days to catch up!! ;)

Hi TK! Can't wait to meet you on Sunday! I'm packing and cleaning and almost ready to go, I'm sure you are too! Can I just hijack for a sec to say Thanks to you and all your loyal readers for teaching me so much about Disney World. I've learned so much from everyone and their experiences, I can't imagine doing this trip without all your advice!:flower3: And, for everyone going this week - have a great trip and I hope to spot you out and about!:yay:

Oh, hon. On behalf of myself and my readers, you're so welcome. One of the reasons I love the DIS is this share of knowledge, and the wonderful friends I've made here.

I can't wait to meet you on... TODAY!!!! :lmao:

Dude, where ARE you??!!....are you gonna post one more time before you go?!?....please???!!!:confused:

I know you've been working this week and probably quite busy with all your last-minute trip stuff! Just wanted to let you know I'm almost as excited as you are for you to go!

:banana:

Dude, I'm here! No one may be awake right now, but I'm here.

Thanks so much for posting your excitement. :goodvibes

:goodvibes

TK- I'm not going to be DISing much the next 2 days so I wanted to wish you safe travels and to have a great trip. I'll be looking for you Saturday... even though I have no idea what you look like!;) It would be great seeing you!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!:earsboy:pixiedust::earsgirl:

I wish the same to you and your family! I'll definitely be on the lookout for you! :goodvibes

Two days! I hope you have an AMAZING time, TK! :goodvibes

Thank you!

Have you been swallowed by the duffel bag or are you at the travel aisle at Target?

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:)

2 days!!!!!!!!

:cool1:

:banana::banana:

Looks like you won't be visiting with us one last time before you take off, so

:cheer2:HERE'S TO A GREAT TRIP!!! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME!!!:wizard:

I did sneak in here.

How could I not do one last post, even if it is the middle of the night? ;)

Have a great time, TK and family! See you on Friday at Epcot!!!

Looking forward to seeing you in the World, CP!!! :goodvibes

I think TK is working today....I'm sure she'll be on tonight to say good-bye.

I guess it's not really tonight so much as tomorrow. Although...that doesn't make sense, but you know what I mean.

YOU ARE LEAVING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
19.gif

That is so cute!!!

TK -- have a great trip!

We are on the road right now, just north of Atlanta. We left home this morning around 2:00 a.m.

Every time I see someone this week in (excellent quality, really well-made) tie-dye, I'll give you a shout out. Literally. "Hey, it's T.K.!" Imagine the look I'll get if it's NOT you.

Well, my dear, I have a TON of tie dye to wear. I just hope you don't see me on black tank top day. Then you'll never know it's me. :lmao:

Have an amazing trip!! I can't wait to read all about it.

Thank you!

Have a wonderful trip!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Thank you! :goodvibes

I have been so busy in the past few days, I swear! It has just been crazy around here. Between last minute trip things and work, I haven't even had time to think straight. This is pretty much the first opportunity I've had to DIS.

At 12:44 am. The day I leave.

The day I leave. It has a certain poignant ring to it. The planning, the waiting, the wondering, the reworking, it all comes down to this.

Vacation. Relaxation. The happiest place on earth. And so many DIS meets with so many wonderful friends.

I don't have anything terribly profound to say except that I feel incredibly blessed. I want to thank you all for reading and commenting along on this pre trip report of mine. Your well wishes and continuation of the day by day countdown, even without me here, really warms my heart.

And so on that note, I leave you with my parting gift.

CotBP_03.jpg

"Now...bring me that horizon."

Marc & I have been playing Disney Monopoly for the last 6 hours or so. :rotfl: We are very competitive.

You better get some sleep so you are well rested!! :thumbsup2

Wow. I would definitely call that competitive. I am off to bed shortly. :goodvibes Have a good night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter