Now Bring Me That Horizon ~ It Begins P115

I can see Tim (that'snice) finally made it over, maroo is still popping and flinging her popcorn, TK is still giving us much to leer at, and so forth and so on. You all make me smile!

TK I didn't realize that you are leaving in 8 SHORT days!!!!!!

Our trips are even going to overlap!!! We are arriving on the 3rd! From what I have read so far, you are staying at POP! So are we. :thumbsup2

(This is getting more interesting.....popcorn::<---in honor of all the popcorn you have given to Maroo in other threads)

So unless you have a sick DISdiction of resort changing, we could be 10 feet or hundreds of feet apart... although I don't believe we would be 10,000 leagues apart.pirate: LOLOL

Well...good luck finding her!

She doesn't show face pics on the DIS!

(Which we all understand! :hug:)

So you may have to wave at her from here! :wave2:

But she does have a son about Julian's age...:rolleyes1 So maybe they will meet at the pool or something! :thumbsup2

But she does have a son about Julian's age...:rolleyes1 So maybe they will meet at the pool or something! :thumbsup2

She stopped by my TR so she knows what I look like! :cool2: LOL

TK will have to flag me down!:wave2:

Whew! Finally caught up after a few days away. Love the pics of the captain!

I'm so glad that your plans are moving right along and that the new hairdo worked for you! Hope your feeling better. Sickness is just not allowed on vacay!

TK I didn't realize that you are leaving in 8 SHORT days!!!!!!

Five now! :goodvibes

Our trips are even going to overlap!!! We are arriving on the 3rd! From what I have read so far, you are staying at POP! So are we. :thumbsup2

Why did I not pick up on this yesterday when I was reading your PTR???

I am so excited!!!

Good for you on the packing! I'm so not ready, maybe you will inspire me to get some done tommorrow! Less than a week now!:goodvibes

I feel a little bit stuck now that I have to wait until Saturday to finish. :lmao:

It's a Disney packing tradition! :laughing:

It's one I'd like to lose! :lmao:

I love it when Captain Jack says things like this! :love:

Me too. :goodvibes

I can see Tim (that'snice) finally made it over, maroo is still popping and flinging her popcorn, TK is still giving us much to leer at, and so forth and so on. You all make me smile!

Glad you're enjoying our banter. I know I am. :goodvibes

She stopped by my TR so she knows what I look like! :cool2: LOL

TK will have to flag me down!:wave2:

Oh, I so need to meet you.

I don't want to impose on your vacation at all, but I would love, love, love to meet you in person.

And in regard to what Maroo said, it is true that I do not post face pics. But, I also have a little something to tell you.

My son loves little blond girls. And inevitably, wherever we go, little blond girls LOVE my son. It's got to be something about the hair minorities (he's got beautiful auburn red hair) that stick together. I could totally see our children finding each other at the pool. :)

Now what are your plans for that first day?

Whew! Finally caught up after a few days away. Love the pics of the captain!

Yay for catching up!

I'm so glad that your plans are moving right along and that the new hairdo worked for you! Hope your feeling better. Sickness is just not allowed on vacay!

My new hair is a day by day process. LOL

I'm working on it, though, and most days, I love it.

I do feel a lot better, and I've been taking my allergy medecine regularly, so hoping I won't get sick while I'm down there like last year! :thumbsup2

Oh, I so need to meet you.

I don't want to impose on your vacation at all, but I would love, love, love to meet you in person.

And in regard to what Maroo said, it is true that I do not post face pics. But, I also have a little something to tell you.

My son loves little blond girls. And inevitably, wherever we go, little blond girls LOVE my son. It's got to be something about the hair minorities (he's got beautiful auburn red hair) that stick together. I could totally see our children finding each other at the pool. :)

Now what are your plans for that first day?
The reason for our trip was when we were in WDW in March, my DW's cousin and wife asked her to be the godmother of their son. The baptism is on Sunday the 4th. So we land at MCO at 10:30am on the 3rd. We have to get the rental car and drive over to POP. I'm thinking we should arrive there around 12-12:30. Check in (hopefully), then we are going to drive to Ocoee. There is a slight possibility we might just drive to DW's cousin's house first though.

We will be at POP in the evening. I don't know what time though.:confused3 What are your plans for Saturday?

jack24-1.jpg

I think we've all arrived at a very special place...
Spiritually.
Ecumenically.
Grammatically.

I want you to know that I was rooting for you. Know that.

Elizabeth... it would never have worked between us darling. I'm sorry...

Will... nice hat.

Friends...This is the day that you will ALWAYS remember as the day that you...

The reason for our trip was when we were in WDW in March, my DW's cousin and wife asked her to be the godmother of their son. The baptism is on Sunday the 4th. So we land at MCO at 10:30am on the 3rd. We have to get the rental car and drive over to POP. I'm thinking we should arrive there around 12-12:30. Check in (hopefully), then we are going to drive to Ocoee. There is a slight possibility we might just drive to DW's cousin's house first though.

We will be at POP in the evening. I don't know what time though.:confused3 What are your plans for Saturday?

Actually, they've changed slightly. Our initial intent was to head to the Animal Kingdom, but mom and I have decided to leave that day open to finish up whatever we want. And if that's lying by the pool all day, that's what it is. :goodvibes I'm excited about that.

Also, we do have dinner ressies, at the Brown Derby, to celebrate my birthday. Well, the whole trip is celebrating my birthday, but this is the designated dinner. I believe the time is 545. After that, I think we'll pretty much be back at Pop.

:lovestruc:lovestruc The look on his face in that picture...I think I just swooned!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

Only 5 more days YAY!!!!!

:lovestruc:lovestruc The look on his face in that picture...I think I just swooned!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

I know.

The first thought that usually runs through my head when I see an expression like that, is man, I wish he was looking at me like that. I'd probably melt into the dang floor. :lmao:

Only 5 more days YAY!!!!!

And for the next four, I'll be working, so it should FLY!!!! :banana:

jack24-1.jpg

I think we've all arrived at a very special place...
Spiritually.
Ecumenically.
Grammatically.

I was wondering if you'd throw this, my personal and absolute hands-down, quote into the mix. I think this is so, so funny; and I'm not even sure why. It's just funny!

I could burst with excitement for you! Only 5 days left! :woohoo:

Consider me squealing with excitement over the fact that you have reached four days!!!! :banana:

Love yesterday's quote -- another favorite for me! :lovestruc

Only 4 more days for you!!! (3 for me!!) :dance3: I've been checking the weather forecast - its going to be HOT! :sunny:

Love the banana tree! I'm off in the morning :-)woohoo:) so just popping in to say safe travels and can't wait to see you in WDW!

See ya real soon! :mickeybar

Hi TK!

I am trying like heck to catch up on this PTR but am only on page 40! So, in case you leave before I get caught up, I wanted to stop by and post to say have a great trip!!! I hope to be busy reading while you are gone so I can be done with the PTR by the time you start the TR!

Hi TK! Can't wait to meet you on Sunday! I'm packing and cleaning and almost ready to go, I'm sure you are too! Can I just hijack for a sec to say Thanks to you and all your loyal readers for teaching me so much about Disney World. I've learned so much from everyone and their experiences, I can't imagine doing this trip without all your advice!:flower3: And, for everyone going this week - have a great trip and I hope to spot you out and about!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter