November 7, 2009 ~~~~ AHOY ST.CROIX ~~~~

I am truly having a moment. Please tell me how to bookmark a post. I have never done that and cant find it to save my life. I obviously know how to sub to a thread but cant find out how to book mark...

Sorry I havent been posting too much here. I guess I feel a little sensitive these days. It seems like sometimes people turn your post all around and then I wind up feeling bad. Somedays I think I need to take a break from the DIS, but really its all I have. Anyway just needed to vent I guess.

We're all friendly here! :thumbsup2 That's 'cuz we've got the we're-going-on-a-Caribbean-cruise-vibe. :banana:

On other threads, where the whole world posts- man, I see people get so worked up. They get all angry and everything. :confused3 I used to post from time to time on the Community Board but that just got way too heated over there. So now I stick to DCL, DVC (mostly just lurk there), and occasionally over at the Disneyland boards. Everyone is really nice over there and you don't get all the flames... and, they don't mind if you don't already know stuff. Last fall when I was planning our WDW part of our trip, I found lots of the posters on the WDW boards to jump all over you if you asked questions, etc. especially about the dining plan, etc. So I quit going over there too!

Feelin' the love for St. Croix...:goodvibes

We're all friendly here! :thumbsup2 That's 'cuz we've got the we're-going-on-a-Caribbean-cruise-vibe. :banana:

On other threads, where the whole world posts- man, I see people get so worked up. They get all angry and everything. :confused3 I used to post from time to time on the Community Board but that just got way too heated over there. So now I stick to DCL, DVC (mostly just lurk there), and occasionally over at the Disneyland boards. Everyone is really nice over there and you don't get all the flames... and, they don't mind if you don't already know stuff. Last fall when I was planning our WDW part of our trip, I found lots of the posters on the WDW boards to jump all over you if you asked questions, etc. especially about the dining plan, etc. So I quit going over there too!

Feelin' the love for St. Croix...:goodvibes

I know what you mean. Man the flames are terrible. I feel so bad sometimes. I dont know why people act like that sometimes. People think they can talk to people any way they want to hidding behind their computers. I would never talk to someone on here in a way that I woulnt talk to them to their face. I try to be nice and kind to everyone.

I am really wanting this cruise to come on already.

Hi Traci, just wanted to tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. I saw some of your posts on the "flu" thread and thought you may need a :hug: Thank you for all your helpful information! Hoping you have a great weekend. :goodvibes

Hi Traci, just wanted to tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. I saw some of your posts on the "flu" thread and thought you may need a :hug: Thank you for all your helpful information! Hoping you have a great weekend. :goodvibes

Thanks so much. I really needed a hug. I can tell you that I am honestly a sweet person and I try to help when ever I am needed. i guess that is why I work in healthcare. But I do feel beat up and dont wish to continue to argue with this lady about how someone should react or feel about that situation. Noone should be told how to feel or not to feel and that is my point. Again thanks for the kind words. When is this cruise coming?????

I have been looking at excursions and would love to do some with my peeps..What is everyone else looking at?

Traci, I see that you work in healthcare, are you a nurse? I am a nruse at the Childrens Hospital in Madera, California. Has it been crazy with everyone thinking they have the flu at your hospital? Our ED actually had to set up a tent outside to help house people. We have had had any confirmed cases around here, just a few probable. Our hospital has been in code purple the last few days. I work in manegment and am so glad our cruise isn't for 6 month becasue it would be frowned upon if I left right now. RSV just ended and the visiting restrictions lifted last week. They reinstated even stricter ones yesturday. I was looking foreward to a little peace and quiet at work and it's no where to be seen. Kepp your head up. Before you know it, we will be drinking margaritas in the Caribean!

I think we are going to try and go up to Blackbeards castle in St. Thomas. I think DS and DH are going to snorkel with the stingrays. Would love to swim with Dolphins, but an hour ride on a little boat to get there doesn't appeal to me!

Hugs to you, Traci!

Thanks for the hugs...I obviously need them. I feel like maybe I need to take some time away from the Dis...I know it will be hard though..I dont know. I just feel bad and hate to feel that way about a place that I love.

Hi Traci...maybe you should just hang out on this thread for a while. Everyone seems very nice and I am hoping we get to meet some of you on the cruise! I am also a nurse. I worked the past 10 years in the hospital doing Postpartum and Newborn. The past 9 months I've been working as a Nurse Consultant for a CRO. It is so nice to finally work regular hours and have holidays and weekends off with my family. Working in the hospital was great while my kids were young though. I haven't really thought about excursions yet. It seems it's been so busy with the end of the school year that I haven't been able to plan much yet.

Hi Traci...maybe you should just hang out on this thread for a while. Everyone seems very nice and I am hoping we get to meet some of you on the cruise! I am also a nurse. I worked the past 10 years in the hospital doing Postpartum and Newborn. The past 9 months I've been working as a Nurse Consultant for a CRO. It is so nice to finally work regular hours and have holidays and weekends off with my family. Working in the hospital was great while my kids were young though. I haven't really thought about excursions yet. It seems it's been so busy with the end of the school year that I haven't been able to plan much yet.

thanks so much..I will be a good girl and keep my mouth shut.:cutie: I do enjoy our group and hope to get to meet everyone on the cruise. I have been wprking on the surpirse's for my son. My friend is at WDW right now and has picked up some great things for him. I have lots of designs for shirt and magnets together. And need to get my fish extender ordered or done in the next couple of months. I have been picking up stuff for our FE. And I think I might have to ship some of it down in a box. I am an over packer and need to get that in control...:rolleyes1

ANYWAY I hope everyone has a great weekend. Chat with ya later.

Paper is on sale at Joann's tomorrow, so I am fixing to buy a bunch and start on my FE gifts next week! Some how makes the cruise seem closer. Hope y'all are having a LOVELY day!

Paper is on sale at Joann's tomorrow, so I am fixing to buy a bunch and start on my FE gifts next week! Some how makes the cruise seem closer. Hope y'all are having a LOVELY day!

Hmmm..so i am wondering what r u up to? I have a couple of things I would like to do but it is very time consuming. So good luck on your project. Hope you get some good paper. I love it when they have good sales. Do you go to hobby lobby too? They some times have good deals on paper too.

I ordered my FE last week and can't wait to see it. I also ordered two personalized pillow cases for the kids to have autographed. How many people are participating in the FE? How do I know how much stuff to make or purchase? Thanks and hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I ordered my FE last week and can't wait to see it. I also ordered two personalized pillow cases for the kids to have autographed. How many people are participating in the FE? How do I know how much stuff to make or purchase? Thanks and hope everyone is having a great weekend!

The current list is on page 29. I dont know how many more people will sign up. But I have been picking up stuff here in there for a couple of months now. My pile is getting pretty big. I had to split it up in boxes since I'm hiding everything about the cruise from Nate. I'm doing ok getting stuff for the kiddos just having a hard time with the adults. I am not sure what I am going to do yet. I have ideas but not much more than that.

But I just went to the store and picked up several more items.. I also wanted to mention the dollar tree has several different sizes of the photo mats in packs of two for a dollar. I picked up a set to leave at CS desk to have autographed.. I am making a pillow case too.

Traci you live in the land of plenty where SB stores are concerned. We don't have a Hobby lobby here. J's, M's and ACMoore. Our LSS went out of business a couple years ago. There's another very small one, but they don't have much product. I need to make for this cruise and the next one (b2b) so I figured I'd make the same thing for both of them except for the other b2b people.

I made book marks last year and it made me crazy by the time I did all the steps and laminated them. They cost more in time and money than I ever thought possible and I thought I should have just ordered something from Oriental trading instead. but it was fun, and I LOVED the loot we got in return - there are some VERY clever dis-ers. There were 140 participants in that one and it took us all morning to deliver the gifts.

Traci you live in the land of plenty where SB stores are concerned. We don't have a Hobby lobby here. J's, M's and ACMoore. Our LSS went out of business a couple years ago. There's another very small one, but they don't have much product. I need to make for this cruise and the next one (b2b) so I figured I'd make the same thing for both of them except for the other b2b people.

I made book marks last year and it made me crazy by the time I did all the steps and laminated them. They cost more in time and money than I ever thought possible and I thought I should have just ordered something from Oriental trading instead. but it was fun, and I LOVED the loot we got in return - there are some VERY clever dis-ers. There were 140 participants in that one and it took us all morning to deliver the gifts.

Sorry about that I guess I forget we all live in different places.:upsidedow We dont have an ac moore here but have heard about it on the DIS. My favorite place now is Archivers. I get coupons in the mail each month so I am always there. Hope u have a good night and get some good stuff.:yay:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2049720&page=69

Hey guys,

I had a nice lady make this for us and anyone who wants to use it on our cruise. Scroll down to the Ahoy St Croix with pirate mickey and minnie.

enjoy....

We are using this for our shirts while boarding the ship. BUt the pixel is too low to transport image to tshirt. Can anyone help me on how to increase the size so we may put this on our shirts?

Krista

I'm actually Patriots fan being from Massachusetts but my hometown is Eagles since I'm travel with my family I figured I'd show my support with them. We're packing our Eagles gear. I started looking for cool stuff to wear on the deck for that game.

sorry sis, but i might be from nj, but kyle and i are definately not eagles fans. we will be supporting the cowgirls and probably the steelers monday night.

sorry sis, but i might be from nj, but kyle and i are definately not eagles fans. we will be supporting the cowgirls and probably the steelers monday night.

Yea!!!!! Come join us Cowboy fans! Hoping for a good season...

Christine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter