November 7, 2009 ~~~~ AHOY ST.CROIX ~~~~

Bumping from page 2!

Happy Sunday everyone! Sun is shining brightly (well, all that reflection from the snow makes it look bright) and it looks pretty outside. But it is probably just in the 30's so not as nice as it looks. I should be doing some housework or laundry or dishes or something but DIS'ing is so much more fun!

Bumping from page 2!

Happy Sunday everyone! Sun is shining brightly (well, all that reflection from the snow makes it look bright) and it looks pretty outside. But it is probably just in the 30's so not as nice as it looks. I should be doing some housework or laundry or dishes or something but DIS'ing is so much more fun!

yes the dis is so much funner than doing :laundy: . I am supposed to be doing some right now. The cruise still seems so far away. I am actually kinda said bc I was originaly supposed to be on the cruise this week but had to change things. I saw the ship leave yesterday from portcanaveral on the webcam and have to admit I cried.:sad1:

I kept thinking I was supposed to be on that ship instead of the cold rainy weather we have here.:scared:

I know I'm a little poor me today. I think I just need a hug:grouphug: . Have a good day.

Oh also wanted to add that when it gets closer to the cruise I wanted to get the fish extender info together but not really sure how to get all of the info from everyone but I am thinking about it. I absolutely want to do a FE... the cruise I was supposed to be on didn't have one:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 seriously!!!:sad2:

yes the dis is so much funner than doing :laundy: . I am supposed to be doing some right now. The cruise still seems so far away. I am actually kinda said bc I was originaly supposed to be on the cruise this week but had to change things. I saw the ship leave yesterday from portcanaveral on the webcam and have to admit I cried.:sad1:

I kept thinking I was supposed to be on that ship instead of the cold rainy weather we have here.:scared:

I know I'm a little poor me today. I think I just need a hug:grouphug: . Have a good day.

Oh also wanted to add that when it gets closer to the cruise I wanted to get the fish extender info together but not really sure how to get all of the info from everyone but I am thinking about it. I absolutely want to do a FE... the cruise I was supposed to be on didn't have one:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 seriously!!!:sad2:

:hug: to you as you may have a rough week ahead BUT remember, you still have all the planning and the actual cruise ahead of you and come Saturday, their trip will be over and you still have one to look forward to.

FE - those that want to participate need to give names (just first or at least dd or ds), ages and cabin numbers and if you are willing to keep some sort of list, that is all that is needed. You can email those that choose to participate and let the deliveries begin! I will participate so you can add us.

:hug: to you as you may have a rough week ahead BUT remember, you still have all the planning and the actual cruise ahead of you and come Saturday, their trip will be over and you still have one to look forward to.

FE - those that want to participate need to give names (just first or at least dd or ds), ages and cabin numbers and if you are willing to keep some sort of list, that is all that is needed. You can email those that choose to participate and let the deliveries begin! I will participate so you can add us.

Thanks for the kind words..you are too sweet. I am more than willng to keep track of the list but dont want to step on the toes of the person who started this thread. And think it will be better to wait till time gets closer due to people canceling and all.

Have a good day!

Hi all! We just put our deposit down for this cruise which is so exciting because it is our first. We were planning on going to WDW the end of May but I've unexpectedly been out on medical leave which used up my vacation time so we're planning for a November cruise instead! It will be me, DH, DD 14, and DS 12. Looking forward to reading all your posts and getting to know everyone. Let the planning begin!

Hi all! We just put our deposit down for this cruise which is so exciting because it is our first. We were planning on going to WDW the end of May but I've unexpectedly been out on medical leave which used up my vacation time so we're planning for a November cruise instead! It will be me, DH, DD 14, and DS 12. Looking forward to reading all your posts and getting to know everyone. Let the planning begin!

:welcome: to our cruise meet Group. We are all super excited to go and have a great group already. This will be our first cruise too. Ask away if you have any questions and happy planning.:flower3:

:welcome: - glad to have you and your family joining us.

We are a family of 8. This trip will be Nannie, me & 2 sisters, and our 3 kids (12,8,4) plus my friend. Three of us will travel from Boston and Five will travel from Philly and meet up the day before. Any suggestions on hotels for Friday?

Welcome!!! My kids will be 12 and 8 as well, so that's great! Are they boys or girls?

:dance3: Another big welcome to everyone who is joining this thread! Only 7 months and 18 days, according to my ticker.

We definitely want to do the FE, so as soon as someone gets that set up, let me know. Right now we are booked in a Cat. 10 on Deck 2, but I am hoping for a little pixie dust to get an upgrade. Probably won't happen, and I am satisfied with the Cat. 10, but it sure would be nice! ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!:hug:

Welcome!!! My kids will be 12 and 8 as well, so that's great! Are they boys or girls?
The 12 yr old is a DS and the 8 and 4 yr old are DD's. My daughter is so excited for this. the last one we did she was only 5.

She has started ideas for magnets and the FE.

The days are counting down...So excited!!! I have been away for my sons spring break and didnt log on to check out the DIS and man I was having withdraws...Not sure if that is spelled right but. I missed the DIS.:grouphug: Hope everyone is doing ok. Just wanted to say hello.:flower3:

Ok guys I thought I would start to keep a list of everyone that would like to participate in the FE. I am new to all of this so please be patient with me. I ask that you please pm me the info of your family names,ages,and room number. If you dont have the room number now I can get that later. You can post the info here in the thread but I can't promise I wont miss it. And I suggested the Pm due to some families comfort with giving out their childrens info. Whatever everyone is comfortable with... Ohhh also need email address to email out the list.

This will just be a list of everyone who wants to participate for now.. we can decide later on how we want to accomplish getting everyone into groups or however we decide we want to proceed.

I think that finalizing the list 1mth prior would be good so everyone can get their shopping and packing together for the FE. Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions on this. Thanks for your understanding....:flower3:

Please if u cancel or change your mind please let me know asap so we can take your name off the list.

Hey GoofyTraci. Do you really want the adult ages too?

No we dont for the adults but thought it would be good for the kids so people knew what age range the child is in to buy for.

whatever people r comfortable with is fine with me.:flower3:

Hello, All!:wave2:

I've been waiting and waiting to join this thread! I booked while on our first cruise in April '08. I've toyed around with the thought of pushing it to 2010 for months. But now, I am determined we will be on the Magic in November! Onboard will be me and my DD who will be 10 next month. We'll be on deck 6.
We are also on deck 6. I will be traveling with DD 8, DNephew 13, & DNiece 4 along with my sisters and mother. We're 6502 and 6504 i think. Do you have ur room number yet?

Happy April Fool's Day Everyone!!!! Weathers getting warmer so it only means our cruise is closer. Can't Wait!!!:cool1:

Weathers getting warmer so it only means our cruise is closer. Can't Wait!!!:cool1:

I'm so excited too! The only down side is that once we get back from the cruise it means Winter is back. I need to enjoy the Spring, Summer, and Fall and not wish it all away!

We can make our pre-cruise DVC reservations on Sunday. I'm excited!!!

I'm so excited too! The only down side is that once we get back from the cruise it means Winter is back. I need to enjoy the Spring, Summer, and Fall and not wish it all away!

We can make our pre-cruise DVC reservations on Sunday. I'm excited!!!

I totally understand the statement about winter being back when we get home. We have had snow on the ground since well before Thanksgiving and it is still there - and they are talking more storms with snow on the way. While I have had enough, those folks in ND had it much worse so I should not complain.

We arrive at SSR on Friday around noon but don't have any plans to go to any of the parks. We may take in Cirque that evening, or maybe just hang out and relax. I don't want to wish my life away either - but come on vacation time!

hi everyone..just checking in to say hello. This has been the week from you know where. Hope everyone is doing ok. I have read the post about not wanting to wish the year away,but come on cruise. I need a vacation.

Thanks for letting me vent..please return to your normally scheduled program.:happytv:

Hi,

We will be cruising along with all you fine folks.:) This will be the first time cruising for DH, DD 4, and me, and I'm so excited!:cool1: DH thinks I'm being nuts about this whole cruise planning thing, and he doesn't even know about FEs or magnets. Just wait, honey, you haven't seen nothin yet.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter