November 5, 2016 - Disney Fantasy

Goldeelox9

Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008
Welcome to our thread for the November 5, 2016 Disney Fantasy Cruise. Come join the fun!

We are going to be on this cruise too, second time we go, can't wait! I wanted to do the FE.Do do know when and where can we sign up for it, last year I found out too late

We are on this cruise as well! We cruised on the Wonder for this year's Spring Break and LOVED it! We definitely wanted to go longer for our second cruise. On the Wonder, we had two connecting OV rooms. On the Fantasy, we are in one of the Family OV rooms. We are a family of five. Did anyone survive sharing a room with your three littles on the Fantasy for a week? YIKES! I'm hopeful we can make it! :) We were barely in our room on the Wonder, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

We've never been to the ports on this cruise. Who has? What are some good excursions?

I was secretly hoping this cruise might be a Merrytime cruise, but I"m thinking it is probably too early in November. Sigh...I guess we'll just have to do a day-trip to WDW for the Christmas party on our way home - LOL.

This morning I got notice from CruiseFish that this sailing had increased in price. Guess it's selling pretty well. We picked this week because school is closed on Election Day and Veterans Day, so our littles will only miss three days of instruction.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. 479 days and counting!

Take care DisPals! :)

We will be on this cruise as well. Just got back from Alaska cruise and can't wait for a warm weather cruise.

My husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary on this cruise!! We decided to splurge and book a 1 bedroom concierge suite!! I am so excited! I have sailed on the Wonder twice in the past, but this is my first time on the Fantasy. Anyone ever do a suite on the Fantasy and if so, did you love it?? Also, any advice on ports, I've only been to Castaway Cay. Thanks, hope to meet some of you!!

Let's get this party started!

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE (FE)
Let's keep it fun and simple-- I won’t specify any themes or assigned delivery days. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin.

Deadline to sign up is August 7th. A list of participating cabins will be provided within a couple days of the deadline, as soon as confirmation of participation is completed.

To sign up, copy and paste the list below into a private message (use "Inbox" link at top right) to me and complete the requested info.

1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  4. How many groups would you like to participate in? (Each group will have 10-15 cabins) 1,2,3, or all available:
  5. Name(s) of adults:
  6. Name, age, and gender of all kids:
  7. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations:
  8. Are you interested in participating in the "Pixie Dust" group for latecomers who may sign up after the deadline? Y/N:

Hey all! This will be number 11 for us! Will be sailing with a group of 4 cabins (all adults), 3 of us doing concierge again. We made mistake of doing it last year and loved it! Will be a "birthday" cruise for me as my birthday is just after. And we love to have a good celebration on all our trips!

If you see a girl with Duffy and Shellie May that's me!

I'm so excited for this! My friends and I are still saving some money to make the trip next year! If everything goes ok I'll be celebrating my 30th birthday on this cruise! :D I'll be posting back as soon as we make reservations!

A'hoy there fellow shipmates!:sail:This will be my husband's and I second disney cruise. This will be our children's first cruise and we are soon excited too!:woohoo:I just recently learn about the " Fish extender exchange", and i was curious to know if there is an age cap for participation? Do the adults get little gifts too? And what is a "pixie dust group"? :oops: So much has change since our last cruise and I am just now learning about. Since we have kids now, i'm doing as much research as i can to make sure my little monsters:stitch: & :ccat:have a blast! I want to sign up for the exchange and start getting them involved in the preparation for our family vacation. I noticed "Mollyclairesmom" :wave2:sign up, and I am hoping to sign up soon. Can someone help answer my questions?
Oh! And a shoutout to "shelbell77":cheer2: On her 11th cruise! Soo totally jealous, and I hope to participate in just as many if not more than that too! I would really like to know how that concierge service is. My husband needs more convincing.:confused3 God knows I've tried!!!

I'm so excited for this! My friends and I are still saving some money to make the trip next year! If everything goes ok I'll be celebrating my 30th birthday on this cruise! :D I'll be posting back as soon as we make reservations!

Hey Adriana! I hope you can make the cruise too! Turning 30 or being in your 30's is really fun, liberating and self accepting/loving time for a woman. I can't think of a better way to celebrate that milestone that on a disney cruise.:flower1::butterfly

Let's get this party started!

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE (FE)
Let's keep it fun and simple-- I won’t specify any themes or assigned delivery days. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin.

Deadline to sign up is August 7th. A list of participating cabins will be provided within a couple days of the deadline, as soon as confirmation of participation is completed.

To sign up, copy and paste the list below into a private message (use "Inbox" link at top right) to me and complete the requested info.

1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  4. How many groups would you like to participate in? (Each group will have 10-15 cabins) 1,2,3, or all available:
  5. Name(s) of adults:
  6. Name, age, and gender of all kids:
  7. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations:
  8. Are you interested in participating in the "Pixie Dust" group for latecomers who may sign up after the deadline? Y/N:
I just recently learn about the " Fish extender exchange", and i was curious to know if there is an age cap for participation? Do the adults get little gifts too? And what is a "pixie dust group"? :oops: So much has change since our last cruise and I am just now learning about. Since we have kids now, i'm doing as much research as i can to make sure my little monsters:stitch: & :ccat:have a blast! I want to sign up for the exchange and start getting them involved in the preparation for our family vacation. Thanks, Martha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter