November 5, 2016 - Disney Fantasy

Hi, this is a long shot by I'm trying everything I can. We are booked for the Oct 22 Fantasy, but a death in the family is forcing us to make a change. I am trying to decide which week to reschedule, but Disney can't tell me if any on-board activities are available until I officially switch (grrr.). Any chance one of you would be so kind as to take a look and let me know if any meet and greets, princess tea, etc., are still available? I still want to make the trip magical for my daughter! Thank you!

@RedDoor this is what is showing on the website as of this evening:

11/6: No meet & greets available
11/7:
  • Disney Junior Character Breakfast @ 9:30AM
  • Princess Gathering @ 1:30 PM
  • Royal Court Tea @3 PM
11/10:
  • No meet & greets available
11/11 (Castaway Cay):
  • Frozen Meet & Greet @ 9:45 and 10:00
There are also a few options still available for adult dining and BBB. Hope this helps!

Curious if anyone is still subscribed to this thread! We are booked on the equivalent 2017 cruise on the Fantasy this year, and I can't wait. I had two questions if anyone would be willing to answer them:

1. What excursions did you do on Tortola and St. John, and would you recommend them?
2. For those from NJ, the Jersey week airfare is killing us! JetBlue released yesterday, and we hoped they would be lower, but they just matched everybody's else prices. Do you remember what you paid per person for airfare and when you booked? Not sure if I should wait for a bargain, or just suck it up and buy now.

Thanks!

1. What excursions did you do on Tortola and St. John, and would you recommend them?
2. For those from NJ, the Jersey week airfare is killing us! JetBlue released yesterday, and we hoped they would be lower, but they just matched everybody's else prices. Do you remember what you paid per person for airfare and when you booked? Not sure if I should wait for a bargain, or just suck it up and buy now.

1. Tortola (TT04 - A Day at the Baths) & St Thomas (ST61 - Abi Beach Full Day Escape ST61). The Baths were VERY crowded. I guess if I had to do it again I might not go with DCL, but try to go on my own to see if I might be able to time it so it is not with a mob of people. The Abi day was nice and relaxing. I gather there are nicer beaches, so I might choose something else. We went with some friends we met onboard so our kids could play - originally I had ST43 - Full Day Caribbean Sail & Snorkel to Turtle Cove & Honeymoon Beach booked and decided against it, as our sailing was so rough that we wanted to be on land for a while :)

2. I flew out of PHL via American and paid $333.25 per person which was the lowest I found after stalking the site for a few weeks. They went back and forth from $400-$500 for a while. I bought the tickets on Feb 28.

1. Tortola (TT04 - A Day at the Baths) & St Thomas (ST61 - Abi Beach Full Day Escape ST61). The Baths were VERY crowded. I guess if I had to do it again I might not go with DCL, but try to go on my own to see if I might be able to time it so it is not with a mob of people. The Abi day was nice and relaxing. I gather there are nicer beaches, so I might choose something else. We went with some friends we met onboard so our kids could play - originally I had ST43 - Full Day Caribbean Sail & Snorkel to Turtle Cove & Honeymoon Beach booked and decided against it, as our sailing was so rough that we wanted to be on land for a while :)

2. I flew out of PHL via American and paid $333.25 per person which was the lowest I found after stalking the site for a few weeks. They went back and forth from $400-$500 for a while. I bought the tickets on Feb 28.

Hi there! sorry it took me too long to respond :snail:. First of all :flower1: congratulations and i am jealous too! Hoping to book a cruise some time in 2018. Anyways, try waiting a little longer and check at least once a week for airline prices. We booked our flight thru Alaskan airlines around late July of 2016. Spring and the beginning of summer airline prices are crazy priced. We booked a charter boat and snorkeled in charlotte amille, they served us champagne, beer with bread, cheese and fruit. That was fun and it was only few hours, we had plenty of time to do other things too! Hope this helped, God Bless and enjoy!!
pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter