November 5, 2016 - Disney Fantasy

Just as a head's up - has anyone heard from @mollyclairesmom ? She's not been seen on the DISboards since Oct 2015. Is she still heading up the Fish Extender group?

Funny you should ask, but I was wondering the same thing earlier today and sent a note direct to @Goldeelox9 to see if she knew, since she started the thread. Shame @mollyclairesmom asked everyone to private message her - would be easier to take over the list if she's moved on had everyone just posted to the thread - nothing all that confidential being shared IMO.

BTW - @PrincessShmoo - are you going to be on the cruise or did you pop in as a monitor? I was so excited when I saw you in this group - almost like a celebrity on our cruise meet :) haha

Funny you should ask, but I was wondering the same thing earlier today and sent a note direct to @Goldeelox9 to see if she knew, since she started the thread. Shame @mollyclairesmom asked everyone to private message her - would be easier to take over the list if she's moved on had everyone just posted to the thread - nothing all that confidential being shared IMO.

BTW - @PrincessShmoo - are you going to be on the cruise or did you pop in as a monitor? I was so excited when I saw you in this group - almost like a celebrity on our cruise meet :) haha
No, I just hang out and help the newbies wandering through the intricacies of the DISboards. And to help people who don't know about Fish Extenders (setting them up and what they are).

No, I just hang out and help the newbies wandering through the intricacies of the DISboards. And to help people who don't know about Fish Extenders (setting them up and what they are).

oh darn - I was going to ask for your autograph if we met on the ship :)

Ahoy shipmates! Yea, me too! I also had been wondering why "Mollyclairesmom" hasn't responded at all. :worried: I just hope things are ok with them and that they are still going on this cruise. Is there anyone out there, who has (a little or some) experience/knowledge and can help organize the FE groups? :blush: Anyone faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings on a single bound?!

Hi all! This is our second cruise. We sailed on the Dream for the Castway Cay challenge in January. I noticed a lot of magnets and door decorations. It was really cool and showed me how ill prepared we were to get our Disney on while cruising. Does anybody know where I can find really cool door decorations? Thanks!

Hi all! This is our second cruise. We sailed on the Dream for the Castway Cay challenge in January. I noticed a lot of magnets and door decorations. It was really cool and showed me how ill prepared we were to get our Disney on while cruising. Does anybody know where I can find really cool door decorations? Thanks!

Hey there! Welcome aboard! You could look at eBay or etsy.com for some really neat door magnets. There were some at amazon too, but it was not a really good selection when i last looked. Good luck!

Hi all! This will be our 1st Disney cruise and our kids' very first cruise! We've signed up for an FE on Facebook - is the one listed here a different group? Not sure we should sign up here or just keep the one on there.....can't wait to learn all about this exciting adventure! Looking forward to hearing about the port excursions as well! :)
Same one here... The more the merrier :-)

Ahoy shipmates! Yea, me too! I also had been wondering why "Mollyclairesmom" hasn't responded at all. :worried: I just hope things are ok with them and that they are still going on this cruise. Is there anyone out there, who has (a little or some) experience/knowledge and can help organize the FE groups? :blush: Anyone faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings on a single bound?!
Still on it... Any questions that needed to be addressed?

Whaaaat?!! You're first Disney cruise!!!? Well then, :welcome:!!! I am very excited for you all. This will be our second (husband and me), and my kids first cruise too! My lil' monsters are super excited :stitch::ccat:and i am beyond thrilled to be able to take them on their first cruise. I had been asking questions about the FE too, but i have not received any responses at all from my shipmates :confused:. I did not know that I could have signed up through Facebook and I don't know if the sign up on this thread is different from the one one Facebook.
I will sign up on Facebook and ask my questions there, hopefully someone will help me.:chat:. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Martha
Same FE group both places... The more the merrier. I must have missed your FE questions, so feel free to post again and I'll check back.

Hi Mollyclairsmom,
Just to let you know I am/we are interested in signing up on the FE, but...... as much as I try, I can't seem to make the info you requested in the "inbox". I am not a social media kind of person, I do not Facebook, twitter or linkedin, absolutely nada. So with that being said, I don't know what else to do to give you the info required without giving out to the whole disboard thread to see.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Martha
Hi Mollyclairsmom,
Just to let you know I am/we are interested in signing up on the FE, but...... as much as I try, I can't seem to make the info you requested in the "inbox". I am not a social media kind of person, I do not Facebook, twitter or linkedin, absolutely nada. So with that being said, I don't know what else to do to give you the info required without giving out to the whole disboard thread to see.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Martha
Okay, so click inbox in the top right corner, then "start a new conversation" and type my user name to send to. Working now?

Hi...I just learned about fe....and we are getting ready to book this cruise in the next week...I've never been on this before...so just messaging to make sure im doing what I'm supposed to to get our families on the list. This will be our second cruise with Disney...I noticed the fe last time and didn't know own what it was about...so I'm really excited to be a part of it !!!
You'll find the FE info in a previous post... Check it out and then pm me with the requested info.

Hi All, I have not been on here for a few months but is this still the Nov. 5th FE? Did the organizer leave?

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I can't figure out how to send you a message. I go to the Inbox and I see conversations but I don't see how to start a conversation or send you a message. Thank you!

Okay, I can't figure out how to send you a message. I go to the Inbox and I see conversations but I don't see how to start a conversation or send you a message. Thank you!

You need to have 10 posts in order to unlock the ability to send a private message. You can either post some random stuff here or anywhere until you hit 10 posts.

Let's get this party started!

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE (FE)
Let's keep it fun and simple-- I won’t specify any themes or assigned delivery days. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin.

Deadline to sign up is August 7th. A list of participating cabins will be provided within a couple days of the deadline, as soon as confirmation of participation is completed.

To sign up, copy and paste the list below into a private message (use "Inbox" link at top right) to me and complete the requested info.

1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  4. How many groups would you like to participate in? (Each group will have 10-15 cabins) 1,2,3, or all available:
  5. Name(s) of adults:
  6. Name, age, and gender of all kids:
  7. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations:
  8. Are you interested in participating in the "Pixie Dust" group for latecomers who may sign up after the deadline? Y/N:
Sending now..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter