November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

The FE list has been updated! Here is the link. There is an extra bit of DCL Magic in this list... A. I updated the layout. I like the new layout a lot. I hope you do too. B. Click on the "Reimagined" image and you will be taken to a calendar that you can post at home or work to help count down the days! C. I would like to setup a Dis Meet-up. I've tentatively selected 10:30 am on our 1st day at sea for Eye Scream. On our last cruise they set the meet up before the sail away party. Not many came because they were busy making reservations, switching dining, and just getting settled in. If you have a better suggestion, please us know. ENJOY! PDF DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755 Native(Excel) DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755
The FE and Group List are updated. Use the links above. Oh and I added the O'Gills Ohio game to the meet up list.

The calendar link is not working. I will fix it tomorrow morning. I forgot to add it back in.

Hi---- Disney PHT, Myxdyz and madhatter77,
We are making personalized FE gifts and would love the first names of those in your party. Could you please update them?
Thank you:)

Andy DH
Lori DW
JADEN DD15 (turning 15 on the cruise!)
Macy DD12
Teagan DS8 (turns 8 the week we get back)
Allison (Ali) DD6

THANK YOU! On a ship so big they are going to love personalized gifts!

Andy DH Lori DW JADEN DD15 (turning 15 on the cruise!) Macy DD12 Teagan DS8 (turns 8 the week we get back) Allison (Ali) DD6 THANK YOU! On a ship so big they are going to love personalized gifts!

I will add this to the list of updates tomorrow. Any other updates out there???????? We will be locking down the list soon.

Has anyone heard from myxdvz? I have PM'd her but she has not posted since late August.

Just wanted to clarify that we would like to participate in the FE. There are four people in our room myself, my husband and our two children. We are in stateroom 7096.

Me
DH
DD (9)
DS (7)

It looks like when the list was updated my children were left out by mistake and they are the ones so excited to be apart of the exchange the most! Happy sailing everyone!

Just wanted to clarify that we would like to participate in the FE. There are four people in our room myself, my husband and our two children. We are in stateroom 7096. Me DH DD (9) DS (7) It looks like when the list was updated my children were left out by mistake and they are the ones so excited to be apart of the exchange the most! Happy sailing everyone!

Oh I am so sorry. I am sure it was a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. I will get it corrected first thing tomorrow. :)

Madhatter77-----not sure if you saw earlier post, but we are making personalized FE gifts and would like to see if you would want your first names on your gifts?? If so, please update the info and we will personalize them:)
Thanks,
Katie

Thank you, DISDreamers for updating the list with non-FE'ers! ;) and adding the O'Gills/OSU vs. MI game!! GO BUCKS!! I forgot to list our names! DH is Bill, I am Liberty and DD is Madelyn. I am so excited to see so many kids that are around our daughter's age!

Cannot wait!

Ok I fixed the issue and made the requested updates.

Here us the updated FE. ENJOY!

PDF DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Native(Excel) DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Hey did you guys read that Disney cancelled the October 20th sailing? I am so glad we are sailing later after the refurb. This gives Disney a chance to work out the kinks. I am worried that this may cause our cruise to be a little more packed. But hey, the more, the merrier right????

My name is izzy! I'm 11 years old and redmomof4 is my mom and I was wondering if there is any kids my age going on the ship!?

I can't wait I'm so excited!!!!!!

Thank you, DISDreamers for updating the list with non-FE'ers! ;) and adding the O'Gills/OSU vs. MI game!! GO BUCKS!! I forgot to list our names! DH is Bill, I am Liberty and DD is Madelyn. I am so excited to see so many kids that are around our daughter's age!

Cannot wait!

I hate to say it, bc I don't want any enemies on this cruise, but my family is full of die hard Michigan fans! Me, personally, I'm not into football. I prefer baseball. But I thought it was kinda funny the Ohio/Mi game was mentioned. Down here where I live in Georgia, we don't hear much besides Bulldogs and Bama. Just made my day ;)

We want to thank DISDreamers, too! If you update the member list:
DH: Nick 29
myself: Melissa 26
MIL: Tori 40's
DD: Ava 2 (2 yrs 10 months)

We're so excited! We did Disney World twice this year. I think I may have enjoyed that more than my toddler lol. We just made a count down chain as a visual for DD... days until the 'Mickey ship' :)

I'm coming home!!!!! Portcanaveralwebcam.com

Uggg I got so wrapped up in work I forgot to watch the cam!!! We'll I'm checking it now and they have their eye in the Magic. She looks great!!

My name is izzy! I'm 11 years old and redmomof4 is my mom and I was wondering if there is any kids my age going on the ship!?

I can't wait I'm so excited!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards Izzy!:banana::banana: Only 42 Days to Go!pixiedust:

Here is the revised FE List with all of the latest updates.

PDF DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Native(Excel) DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

I am so not into football but I will do my homework and choose a team to root for on game day! My co-worker is saying Ohio due to the current rating but personally she perfers Michigan. I am so torn!:crowded:

DisDreamers

The Friday game for us is Iowa (Go Hawkeyes) vs Nebraska! Thanks for telling Izzy hi! She's very excited & hoping she can meet up with someone her age!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter