November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

We have a long 8 hour drive with a 2 year old in tow. Wish us luck lol. We're leaving very early on Thursday. I have family from Ft. Lauderdale so we'll spend Thanksgiving then. I'm so excited. My DD has no idea what's going on. Good luck to everyone on their travels. Hope your flights all work out!

Safe journeys!!!!! See ya soon.....

Just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts! The kids just loved checking their fe everyday. It really made the cruise even more magical.

FE totally rocks!!! The kids LOVED it!!!! Such clever participants---we loved it all!!! Ready to book the next cruise, and will definitely do FE again.
Thanks again:)
The Bradley's

Thanks for all the great FE gifts! We didn't label ours but will for next time around! We rebooked for Aug 9 2014 on the Fantasy. What a great cruise that was!

We rebooked the Dream Jan 30, 2015 (3 night) and Feb 2, 2015 (4 night)! Our first B2B and our first in concierge. The countdown is on...:cool1:

Thanks for ALL the FEs as well! And the magnets :)

I forgot to take a picture of them because the kids got to them before I do every night. Ours don't have tags as well.

BTW, who was in room 7500 and did you move? The room didn't have an FE/bag and we were there when the family was there and they are wondering why people keep on leaving them presents! I hope you got some!

We tentatively booked a 7 night Eastern Carribean on the Fantasy on April 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter