• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

Saturday at 10:00 am sounds great! It's hard to get settled in on the first day and to make sure the rooms stay the same. :)

Is there any list of everyone who is going, including those who are NOT participating in the FE? Also, I didn't see if there was when I was reading through, but was there a set cut-off date to joint the FE? This is our first time cruising ever, and we're not sure yet if we want to participate or not. But it would be nice to have a list of everyone going. We would definitely like to be added to the list for meet-ups.

Is there any list of everyone who is going, including those who are NOT participating in the FE? Also, I didn't see if there was when I was reading through, but was there a set cut-off date to joint the FE? This is our first time cruising ever, and we're not sure yet if we want to participate or not. But it would be nice to have a list of everyone going. We would definitely like to be added to the list for meet-ups.

Going thru the previous posts we settled on closing the FE List at 6 weeks out. So let's plan on locking down the FE List on Monday October 21st.

We finally got our Stateroom number. It's 6116. :cheer2: Thank you.

Yeah!!!! I updated the FE List. Just click on any previous post of the list and you will get the latest version with the changes.

The meet is published on this thread and on the FB page so there is no meet list to be added to :thumbsup2. All those interested in meeting others in the thread come to the meet. A list is only put together for the FE and or a magnet exchange.
Does that help?:confused3
Steph

I think what was asked for, was a spreadsheet type list, that would have everyone in the meet, who's on board with their cabin number. Maybe just adding those of us who aren't participating in the FE. There is a column already for FE participation, but there are just the yes's , on the list.

I think what was asked for, was a spreadsheet type list, that would have everyone in the meet, who's on board with their cabin number. Maybe just adding those of us who aren't participating in the FE. There is a column already for FE participation, but there are just the yes's , on the list.

I agree that is what was asked for :)
I have never seen that done on a cruise (does not mean it has never been done just that I have not seen it after 11 cruises) and IMHO that is what a meet is for.. :confused3
I think it would be confusing to look at a list with names and cabins and then have to look in a column to figure out if they were on the FE list or not...again only my opinion..so it is not right or wrong just mine ;)
Steph

I agree that is what was asked for :) I have never seen that done on a cruise (does not mean it has never been done just that I have not seen it after 11 cruises) and IMHO that is what a meet is for.. :confused3 I think it would be confusing to look at a list with names and cabins and then have to look in a column to figure out if they were on the FE list or not...again only my opinion..so it is not right or wrong just mine ;) Steph
I agree it could be confusing and I'm not sure what a list really would accomplish since all are invited to the Eye Scream Social :) lol I just love that name. However I do have most of the names and if some think it would be helpful to then I can create a list. I will not add staterooms and dining info etc so it can't be confused with the FE List. It may take me a few days to compile the data since I will have to read thru all the pages again and I'm very busy at work this week. I was out sick Monday so I'm working thru my lunch hour to make up time. BTW I am super excited about the FE gifts. I found something really cool. It's been done before but the shell of the gift is what makes it unique. It's going to totally rock!!!

PSS did anyone see this posted on Twitter? http://ow.ly/i/3mSei/original

AWESOME!!!

Thank you for answering my question. I did not mean to sound like a cruise newb (which I am lol.) I just thought it was easier to see everyone in the meet up in an organized list. I didn't know if there was already a list or not. I do have another question... If you join the FE and get a room upgrade at port, how do you let everyone know?

Thank you for answering my question. I did not mean to sound like a cruise newb (which I am lol.) I just thought it was easier to see everyone in the meet up in an organized list. I didn't know if there was already a list or not. I do have another question... If you join the FE and get a room upgrade at port, how do you let everyone know?

No problem. We are here to help. I've only cruised once myself. I suggested that we schedule the meet-up for day two of the cruise for this very reason. See previous posts on the topic. On our last cruise the meet-up was on embarkation day and we missed it. There were many room changes and we had to walk the ship to find the participants in their new location. Some we never found.

By having the meet-up on day two this will enable everyone to get settled and then we can update the FE list manually with the changes. I will bring extra copies.

Saturday at 10:00 am sounds great! It's hard to get settled in on the first day and to make sure the rooms stay the same. :)

I just switched our Palo Brunch to Tuesday so we can make the 10am meet! We'll see you all there!

I agree it could be confusing and I'm not sure what a list really would accomplish since all are invited to the Eye Scream Social :) lol I just love that name. However I do have most of the names and if some think it would be helpful to then I can create a list. I will not add staterooms and dining info etc so it can't be confused with the FE List. It may take me a few days to compile the data since I will have to read thru all the pages again and I'm very busy at work this week. I was out sick Monday so I'm working thru my lunch hour to make up time. BTW I am super excited about the FE gifts. I found something really cool. It's been done before but the shell of the gift is what makes it unique. It's going to totally rock!!!

PSS did anyone see this posted on Twitter? http://ow.ly/i/3mSei/original

AWESOME!!!

The Twitter link didn't work for me. I am planning on coming to the Eye Scream Social, but would also love to see a list of who all has said they're coming and their kids ages etc... I guess I thought the original spreadsheet had everyone on it. If you get around to adding that would be great. My rationale is so that if there is someone with kids' aged close to mine, I may reach out to them prior to the cruise to see if the kids want to plan a meet up, etc...I'm gettin' sooo super excited!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but is there some kind of dinner agenda floating around out there? I'm guessing we are having pirate night, but is there anything else special that I will need to pack for like a formal night? It's finally starting to get chilly up here in Philly so I wanted to keep out what I will need for the cruise next month. Thanks for your help.

Hi---- Disney PHT, Myxdyz and madhatter77,
We are making personalized FE gifts and would love the first names of those in your party. Could you please update them?
Thank you:)

Hey everyone! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but is there some kind of dinner agenda floating around out there? I'm guessing we are having pirate night, but is there anything else special that I will need to pack for like a formal night? It's finally starting to get chilly up here in Philly so I wanted to keep out what I will need for the cruise next month. Thanks for your help.

Have you checked online? There is a basic events agenda at disneycruise.com. Just log into your account and go to My Cruise Activities. For example the Pirate Party is Monday. Disney has rotational dining and with a 5 night cruise you will get to eat in each of the restaurants. They do not have a formal night listed but on the Wonder 5 night sailing formal attire was optional on day 2 of the cruise. We are going to dress up but not with a formal formal lol. My DH is going to wear a suit and tie and I will wear a dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter