November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

Is anyone following #DisneyMagic on twitter? The pics that are coming in are fantastic. I feel like I am sharing in the first cruise of the reimagined Magic. :)

Can anyone tell me about their photographers on board? Like at Disney World you can opt to buy your photo disc with all your character meets etc. I read that on board the cost for the disc is very expensive. Are there a lot of opportunities for pics done by them? The price for the disc doesn't seem worth it if there aren't too many pictures. We'll bring our own camera, but it's nice having someone else taking the pics. Hope that makes sense.

Can anyone tell me about their photographers on board? Like at Disney World you can opt to buy your photo disc with all your character meets etc. I read that on board the cost for the disc is very expensive. Are there a lot of opportunities for pics done by them? The price for the disc doesn't seem worth it if there aren't too many pictures. We'll bring our own camera, but it's nice having someone else taking the pics. Hope that makes sense.

I'm not sure about the disc, because we've never done that. But the CMs are very good about taking pictures for you with your camera.

IS this group doing FE's? I was supposed to be on the Magic on October 20th but our cruise got cancelled. I went on the Dream instead it was awesome and the water at CC was still nice and warm. I have a ton of FE's from my Oct 20th sailing I need to get rid of.

It's just me: Melissa and my son Hayden (7).

See you guys around.

IS this group doing FE's? I was supposed to be on the Magic on October 20th but our cruise got cancelled. I went on the Dream instead it was awesome and the water at CC was still nice and warm. I have a ton of FE's from my Oct 20th sailing I need to get rid of. It's just me: Melissa and my son Hayden (7). See you guys around.

I am so sorry your cruise was cancelled but the Dream is a beautiful ship. So are you also going to on The Magic and want to participate in our FE or you just want to get rid of stuff?

I am so sorry your cruise was cancelled but the Dream is a beautiful ship. So are you also going to on The Magic and want to participate in our FE or you just want to get rid of stuff?

I want to participate in the FE there was none on the Oct 20th sailing of the Dream.

I want to participate in the FE there was none on the Oct 20th sailing of the Dream.

Wow! On our last cruise we had a large group. The Dream is so big and everyone was scattered all over. Whew! This group is manageable.

Hello all FE participants. We need final stateroom numbers and info. There are still a few who have not provided stateroom numbers. If we do not hear back and get this info we will have to delete those from the FE list.

Please look at the list previously posted. All links to the FE point to the latest version so don't worry about getting the wrong one.

Thanks!!!!!

Hi Izzy,

My daughter, Sara, just turned 13 and is in the 7th grade. She will be going to The Edge too. She would love to have others like you to hang out with! :yay:

Hi, our daughter Ashley will be happy to hear that there is another 7th grader, she's still 12 and likes to hang out in Edge with new friends :)

We always bring our camera, and only buy pictures that we really like. Most of the time there aren't that many, posing and our DS don't go well together :sad2:

Wow! On our last cruise we had a large group. The Dream is so big and everyone was scattered all over. Whew! This group is manageable.

Keep in mind my cruise on the Magic was cancelled 2 days before we were supposed to leave. There was a group for the Dream on the 20th, but I didn't want to try to join so late in the game. I was very lucky to get a sailing on the Dream for the same dates. I surprisingly did get one FE gift from another Magic castaway. LOL

Is anyone flying into FLL past 8:00PM on Thanksgiving? I cannot find transfers that are willing to pick us up for the life of me.

Is anyone flying into FLL past 8:00PM on Thanksgiving? I cannot find transfers that are willing to pick us up for the life of me.

I went to Limos.com and had no trouble finding a great price on an SUV from FLL to our hotel in Miami:)
I think the company is actually Avion Limousine Service but I booked it under Limos.com
Hope this helps:thumbsup2
Steph

Ok now I understand. You are going to join us on the Nov. 29th sailing. The FE is closed but I have to remove a few because they never provided stateroom info. They may have switched their cruise dates and forgot about the FE list. I don't see why we can't accommodate you.

All, I have added singhsongs to the FE list. This is the least we could do to help spread the magic given that she and her son had their cruise cancelled by Disney.

There are 3 families we have no room number for. I have sent them PMs. If we do not hear back then I will finalize the FE with only those who provided room info. Tomorrow. We have made numerous requests to update the FE with missing info. I think it's safe to say at this point these ones may have had a change in their sail date.

Once I finalize the list tomorrow, that will be it until the meet-up in the cruise.

32 days to go!!!!!!

All, I have added singhsongs to the FE list. This is the least we could do to help spread the magic given that she and her son had their cruise cancelled by Disney.

Thank you. I talked to the Port this morning they successfully were able to track my FE package down and will have it in my room for this FE list. :cool1:
My son is so excited. He really missed the FE on the Dream last week.

Thank you. I talked to the Port this morning they successfully were able to track my FE package down and will have it in my room for this FE list. :cool1:
My son is so excited. He really missed the FE on the Dream last week.

Wow that would be interesting to have sent a package Ahead of your cruise only to have the cruise cancelled. I am glad they were able to locate it. What an adventure! I am so glad we are able to have you join us.

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I've been absent from this thread. Just completed my 3 week China trip, and then a quick WDW trip for MNSSHP and Epcot F&W so I am JUST starting to think about the Cruise.

I replied to DISDreamer's PM about room#s and names....

We got our cruise documents but are still finalizing our port excursions...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter