November 24th 2013 3 nights on the Dream.

Was talking with my family yest who is traveling with me and they are so excited. I've bought most of our shirts. Need to get started on magnets for 3 cabins and buy the transfer sheets for the shirts. There's only 10 of us.

Was talking with my family yest who is traveling with me and they are so excited. I've bought most of our shirts. Need to get started on magnets for 3 cabins and buy the transfer sheets for the shirts. There's only 10 of us.

I was thinking of doing shirts for our little group... Nor sure hubs will go along with it without a little fight :)

My husband and I with our 5 kiddos will be sailing as everyones first cruise ever, except me. This is just my first Disney cruise. Any pointers? Things we should know beforehand? Thanks!! We are so excited!:hyper:

My husband and I with our 5 kiddos will be sailing as everyones first cruise ever, except me. This is just my first Disney cruise. Any pointers? Things we should know beforehand? Thanks!! We are so excited!:hyper:

Don't try to do everything. It's impossible. Def do the main dining and the shows ea night. Do the sailaway party and the pirate party. Try to do the character meet and greets. Your navigators will have the times listed.

Hello everyone! We just paid our cruise off last night. This was a dummy booking for us and ironically the dates and prices worked out :)

We have not told our kids yet we are going. (15,13 & 10)

This will be our 8th cruise. ( 9th is booked for the Med next summer)

On-Line check in, check
Diving excursion, check
Almost 100 days, priceless

For all the new disney cruiser, if you have any questions feel free to PM me:wave2:

Hi all, is the FE open? How many are currently signs up? We are waffling between two sets of dates right now...

Has everyone seen or heard about the no smoking on the verandas eff nov 15 2013

Personally I love it. I'm a previous smoker but quit 17 yrs ago. My hubby has a hard time breathing after being around someone who does. My mom on the other hand is a smoker and will be in the cabin next to us. So for my hubby's sake I'm glad but for my mom who has never cruised I'm gonna catch heck cause I talked her into this cruise and more or less pd for her to go including passport. And guess what my bargaining chip was other than her cruising with all her kids and grand kids was. Yep you guessed it smoking on the veranda. Lol. How ironic is that.

we are thrilled about the no smoking policy. Our Dream cruise in Sept 11, we couldnt use the balcony because the smell was so bad from all the cigarette/cigar smoke. (the smell would enter our room the minute we opened the verandah door)

we are thrilled about the no smoking policy. Our Dream cruise in Sept 11, we couldnt use the balcony because the smell was so bad from all the cigarette/cigar smoke. (the smell would enter our room the minute we opened the verandah door)

Lol we were also on the dream in sept 11. The 15-18th.

We just paid off our balance! We are hoping to tell our kids soon. I'm starting to think about the FE. When should we know how many people are in our group? We are getting so excited!

Hey all- just taking a minute to check in. We are super excited - all 15 in our group. We have posted earlier, but love the fact that more are joining up. The kids in our group for those new to the meet are
Boys : 13, 10, 9, 7, 4
Girls: 16, 6

Welcome everyone to the group. It would be good to get an update for the # we have in the FE also. I have been planning for over a year.

Woot woot did on line ck for 2 out of 3 cabins this morn got a 11-11:30 pat

Delighted that I got checked in this morning. Another step closer.
Happy Happy Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter