November 24th 2013 3 nights on the Dream.

Sorry, I know it has been a while from our last post, but we are all paid up and ready to go:cool1::cool1:

Beehn: if you have any questions, just ask or PM me. :wave2:

Is any one planing shore tours?pirate:

Hi all!

I have just changed our booking from 21 November to this one. We will be on our 2nd cruise. Excited already. We will be interested in a Fish Extender exchange. Is there a Facebook page set up?
Thanks
Lorna & Julie

I have not thought about Fish Extenders, but I know that we will start something....

I have not set up a facebook page, but let us know if you want to...:wave2:

I am glad you changed to our sailing. I guess you are a DCL convert now:cool1::cool1:

Hi all!

I have just changed our booking from 21 November to this one. We will be on our 2nd cruise. Excited already. We will be interested in a Fish Extender exchange. Is there a Facebook page set up?
Thanks
Lorna & Julie

FISH EXTENDERS

I had mentioned it earlier, and just to reiterate - I have taken over the coordinating of the FE for this cruise. Info:

Please send me a PM or email to ravensilverlight@yahoo.com with the following information:

Your DIS name
Stateroom #
Names/gender (I never assume!) of adults
Names/gender/ages of kids
Special notes others should be aware of (allergies, special celebrations, etc.)
Your email address (PMs on the DIS can only be sent to 5 people at a time, so it is VERY difficult to send a list to all participants that way - email is much easier!)

Also, if you could make sure to specify that you're signing up for the NOVEMBER 24TH 3 NIGHTS that would be very helpful, as I'm also coordinating the FE for the 4 night on Nov. 27th!

Any questions/comments/concerns let me know! I can't wait! We just got back from the WBPC and can now start getting excited for the next trip all over again!!!pixiedust:

My amazing husband decided for my 30th birthday to take me and our amazing daughter on a Disney cruise!!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it. This is going to be our first Disney cruise after being annual pass holders for pretty much my whole life (got to love being a Florida girl). I am really excited about the FE so I'll be sure to get our info to the right people. Also, we would love to meet up with others with young kids. Our daughter is going to be almost 3 on this cruise.

My amazing husband decided for my 30th birthday to take me and our amazing daughter on a Disney cruise!!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it. This is going to be our first Disney cruise after being annual pass holders for pretty much my whole life (got to love being a Florida girl). I am really excited about the FE so I'll be sure to get our info to the right people. Also, we would love to meet up with others with young kids. Our daughter is going to be almost 3 on this cruise.

Cool welcome to the cruise.

Hi all,

We'll be joining y'all :) SUPER-excited for our first Disney cruise!!!! Traveling with me is my DD12, but turns 13 two weeks before we cruise, and my best friend with her family (DH, DD13, DS 9).

Thanks for all the info on these boards. So helpful!

-Jill

I know its been a while but life gets in the way and you loose track of the posts, but I will try to do better:thumbsup2. I am glad more people are coming aboard. For all that are new to DCL,, Welcome:grouphug: Don't be shy about asking questions.

If any one is doing the back to back, let me know...

I cant believe its 138 days away:hourglass

Lets try to keep our post active so more people can find us:cheer2:

have a magical daypixiedust:

How strict is DCL with ages for things... I know this sounds like a silly question I'm sure they are very set on ages but I ask because my DD will be a month shy of 3 on this cruise. I've been looking at the Small World Nursery and I'm thinking she's going to be bored...I was thinking about trying to see if she can go with the 3 year olds. Either way I can't wait!!!! What are your "Must Dos" when you're on a cruise???

As far as the age... it is up to the counselors. From what I have heard, they will see how she does in the older group but will suggest Small World if it is too much for her. :confused3

Must do's... now that is a loaded question...:upsidedow. Being its your first cruise (just like another family we are traveling with). The one thing I can not emphasize to new DCL families is slow down.... you will not be able to see and do everything in 3 days. Heck, we spent 7 days on the Fantasy and did not see everything. But the top things.. Fireworks show, Sail away party,theater shows, & Castaway Cay. :scared: Usually the water slide is open late so the line is close to none.

Dont be shy about asking questions.... We had plenty going on our 1 DCL, now we are going on our 7 & 8th (we are doing the back to back for thanksgiving)

How strict is DCL with ages for things... I know this sounds like a silly question I'm sure they are very set on ages but I ask because my DD will be a month shy of 3 on this cruise. I've been looking at the Small World Nursery and I'm thinking she's going to be bored...I was thinking about trying to see if she can go with the 3 year olds. Either way I can't wait!!!! What are your "Must Dos" when you're on a cruise???

Good to know, I'll have to make sure to talk to the counselors about that! that's promising....
I'm already looking at when we can go on our next one ::yes:: I've always been a cruise person and the more I read about DCL I think I'm done with some other cruise lines.

So are we... we have been on many cruise lines and we discovered this... there are no bad cruises just some cruise lines that we don't care for..:eek:

For the last 6 cruises, we have not defected from DCL:cool1: It is more expensive then any other mass market lines but it is worth every penny:rolleyes1. Now that being said, DCL has changed over the years, but the attentiveness from all the crew members has not:cloud9:

Good to know, I'll have to make sure to talk to the counselors about that! that's promising....
I'm already looking at when we can go on our next one ::yes:: I've always been a cruise person and the more I read about DCL I think I'm done with some other cruise lines.

Hi everybody! This is my first post here and wanted to introduce my group. Its going to be myself(24) gf(21) Gf's mom and pops and gf's lil bro (9) This will be our first DCL cruise but my 4th as i have previously been on carnival with my family. We are all pretty excited with 126 days left til we leave to go down to FL. Ill be here on more and more as the date approachs but i am also on CC with the same user name. Look forward to taking to yall more and more as we get closer!!

You will love DCL.:banana:.. even though it is short cruise you will have a blast. Feel free to ask any questions either on this post or PM me..:cool1:

Hi everybody! This is my first post here and wanted to introduce my group. Its going to be myself(24) gf(21) Gf's mom and pops and gf's lil bro (9) This will be our first DCL cruise but my 4th as i have previously been on carnival with my family. We are all pretty excited with 126 days left til we leave to go down to FL. Ill be here on more and more as the date approachs but i am also on CC with the same user name. Look forward to taking to yall more and more as we get closer!!

The dream is finally making into Nassau.... I love web cams..... soon this will be us:cool1:

So much for having a quite time in nassau...:furious: there will be 2 other ships in port. Carnival Conquest and RC- Allure of the Seas. Not counting us (@ 4000 max), there could be over 8400 other passengers. This might be a great day to go diving and then back on the ship..:cool1:

Ive been in port when there was 5 ships it really doesn't seem as crowded as you'd think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!