November 24th 2013 3 nights on the Dream.

Does anyone know the price of the photo cd for the 3 night cruise?

If you purchase the CD, do you get any prints half off, or just the photo packages?

I am also wondering if my 13 year old can get into Vibe. We will be celebrating her 14th birthday, BUT she will not turn 14 for 3 weeks (Dec.16). Her cousins, (that are in her same grade) will be old enough and it will kill her to not get in. I hope they will since she will be less than a month away from turning 14.

TIA!!!:thumbsup2

seems like a few weeks ago it was 229 and you could also get all of the printed photos for an add'l 50

282 days. Plan on paying off our cruise on monday. I noticed today that for our same rm and same Amt of people that the price had increased 500-700 more

ravensilverlight said:
I can take over, no problem. PM me what you have already and we'll keep it rolling!

ENJOY your time at the parks!

We finally got this cruise booked. :) It's me, my mom, our friend, and my sister. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise girls trip. We are all adults, but my sister has downs syndrome. We've participated in the FE every time and would love to again. Looking forward to counting down n cruising with everyone. :)

We finally got this cruise booked. :) It's me, my mom, our friend, and my sister. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise girls trip. We are all adults, but my sister has downs syndrome. We've participated in the FE every time and would love to again. Looking forward to counting down n cruising with everyone. :)

It doesn't matter who you sail with... It the Mickey boat...pixiedust:

watch out here come the harmans celebrating parents 50th 20th 15th and 10 anniversaries we are from iowa and kinda refer to ourselves and the clampets on vacation its our first disney cruise, we've stayed at pop all star sports and animal kingdom many times, are dvc members looking to enjoying meeting the people on cruise from across the country and beyond can't wait

watch out here come the harmans celebrating parents 50th 20th 15th and 10 anniversaries we are from iowa and kinda refer to ourselves and the clampets on vacation its our first disney cruise, we've stayed at pop all star sports and animal kingdom many times, are dvc members looking to enjoying meeting the people on cruise from across the country and beyond can't wait

Welcome Aboard:cheer2: If you have any questions, just ask. My wife and I have sailed on the Mickey boat 6 times. This cruise will be 7 & 8 (we are doing the back to back)

This will be your first of many posts...

The Schmidt's will be on-board. DW, DH, DS - 10, and DS - 9 - We are extremely excited about the cruise and yes, you will soon learn that we are part of that Harman excessive celebration group posted above. We also have 7 birthdays to celebrate too.

This is our first Disney Cruise, third stay at Disney. Beyond excited about the fish extender.

Coronado '06, Pop Century "08,

Woohoo. We are only 235 days away. I can hardly wait. I've got a cruise shirt design I think narrowed down. Now to get one for the Wdw part of our trip.

Wow was checking on the dcl website and for a verandah room the price has increased more than $100 per person. Woohoo for booking early.

stmize said:
Wow was checking on the dcl website and for a verandah room the price has increased more than $100 per person. Woohoo for booking early.

Man, I'm so glad we booked ours early. Only 226 more days to go. :)

Not to mention airline tickets - we tried to be patient, the price came down - all 15 of us booked, and I hear rumors that it is over $100 higher. WooHoo -

We booked this as our first ever cruise! I'm a little :scared: but mostly very :dance3:. It will be me, DH, DD10 and DD6. We are WDW regulars, but I have lots to learn about cruising.

We booked this as our first ever cruise! I'm a little :scared: but mostly very :dance3:. It will be me, DH, DD10 and DD6. We are WDW regulars, but I have lots to learn about cruising.

Congrats it will be so much fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter