November 2013 Pin Code Watch

Today was my 180-day mark. (We arrive Nov 4.) I am so pleased to have gotten all the resturants I wanted. I was so nervous since we usually go during a not-as-busy time of year. But it all worked out. I guess getting up at 5:40 this morning was worth it.

Yikes, I just got nervous! We arrive Nov 5, so my day is tomorrow! It's 6:00 a.m. on line, right?

Hi all. Just wondering if there have been any reports of pin codes good for November dates yet?

Yikes, I just got nervous! We arrive Nov 5, so my day is tomorrow! It's 6:00 a.m. on line, right?
Hope it went well this morning.
I kept checking and double checking and rechecking my date. So paranoid that I would mess up.

Just received a pin code via email.

Hello again White Family,

Since you’ve been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That’s why we’re serving up this scrumptious special offer! We’re even giving you lots of dates to choose from. It's the perfect way to enjoy a trip right before school starts!

when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.

We are checking in on 11/1 :(

Oh well.

fsupharm77 said:

Since you’ve been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That’s why we’re serving up this scrumptious special offer! We’re even giving you lots of dates to choose from. It's the perfect way to enjoy a trip right before school starts!

when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

Book by 8/14/13.

Oh well.

Seriously how are so many people getting these when my fiancé my parents and my 3 emails have not gotten one. :(

My BFF just got that exact same email and my dates are there. I'm so ticked that they got one and aren't going to Disney and I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED this pin!

How many rooms can you book on one pin code? We are traveling with 2 other families and one got that pin code. Can we book all 3 rooms on it?

Book by 8/14/13.

Oh well.

Can you come in a day earlier? My dates are excluded but I knew they would be since I am going Jersey Week too. glad I was able to get a good deal through my TA

None of our group received it either... Congrats to all that did. Here's hoping for some free dining pixie dust!!

Can you come in a day earlier? My dates are excluded but I knew they would be since I am going Jersey Week too. glad I was able to get a good deal through my TA

Your check in day must fall within the FD dates to apply the FD discount to your entire stay.

Your check in day must fall within the FD dates to apply the FD discount to your entire stay.

The person I was responding to is arriving 11/1 if she could arrive on 10/31 then she could use the FD pin she received today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter