November 2013 Pin Code Watch

Fredericks44 said:
Hi! Newbie here! Planning an extended family trip for November. We went a few years ago but during Thanksgiving week and I did not enjoy myself. Since everyone here seems very knowledgeable, which week in November PRIOR to Thanksgiving would be ideal, crowd wise? We are very flexible regarding dates and it's very important to me to go during the least crowded time.

Also, I scanned through this whole thread- am I correct that there have not been discount codes released yet for November, or is there another thread for that info?

THANKS!!

I've gone the weekend before thanksgiving and it wasn't too bad. I would recommend checking out the crowd calendar predictions on touring plans.com to see what's best for you. Friends of ours went the week after thanksgiving and the crowds weren't too bad either.

I haven't seen any November pin offers yet and some have said the earliest offers usually come in March. general discounts for that time of year won't come for a while- sometime in the summer. Mousesavers has some really good historical info on when discounts have been released in the past.

If you guys find out what your November discount code is, please let us know. I'm weighing between renting from DVC or waiting on a code.

Hi-
Just booked for November 9-14 at PORFQ !! So excited ! :cool1: I am hoping to get some sort of a discount, would love free dining, since we are paying for it right now. I know its not worth the extra money, but I like the idea of our food pre-paid for. Though I would take any discount I could get. I booked through magical vacations and our travel agent will be looking for discounts and automatically appling them for us.

Dh gave me the go-ahead to plan a 30th anniversary trip for just me and I. Our anniversary is the 26th but I wil be happy to go anytime just as long as I see the christmas decorations. The other day his boss gave him a "bonus" for a good job, told him to go out on the town, spend $200 and the company will reimburse him. Good news, he said we can use the bonus for WDW deposit, but unfortunately things are tight now so we have to wait a few weeks to have the extra $200 to make our deposit. I keep going back and forth about which resort to stay at. But I have been enjoying looking at the restaurants and thinking about planning adrs. I have faith that we will all get a real good code.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can squeeze in a long weekend trip with DD mid-Nov for my birthday and MVMCP. The original plan was for us all to go for 8 days in Nov, but with DH's school schedule and FIL wanting to take the whole family it looks like the big trip will be in Aug.

If I can get a good deal, DD and I will fly down mid-Nov and my mom and her BF will meet us there. I told my mom if she can get herself there and pay for tix, I will take care of her room.

Hi! I'm new to the boards. My family has booked a trip Nov 10-19 for a royal guest room at POR thru AAA. I'm really hoping for a PIN code for free dining or a room discount. Looking forward to see when everyone gets their codes for Nov!!!

We are aiming for Nov 1-11. Trying to catch end of Hallowe'en festivities and beginning of Christmas while we are there for W&D half-marathon. Free dining sure would help as my DS (14) eats non-stop! popcorn::

Hoping for free dining as well. The room discount for us would not be as good since we are going 5 adults/ 1 child according to Disney ages

I think someone had mentioned earlier that they received a pin code for Nov but wasn't sure what the discount was. I'm hoping to hear what the code is

We are booked Nov 17-23 and am hoping for some form of promo, whether it be room discount or FD. If none is available I won't stress over it as the trip will be great either way. As I've mentioned in a previous post if it does become available then it will be a great bday present as we arrive on my bday. But I will still keep my fingers, toes and whatever else crossed. :thumbsup2

Hi! I'm new to the boards. My family has booked a trip Nov 10-19 for a royal guest room at POR thru AAA. I'm really hoping for a PIN code for free dining or a room discount. Looking forward to see when everyone gets their codes for Nov!!!

We're going to be at POR from the 10th through the 16th!! :thumbsup2

last week i recieved an e-mail from disney destinations with a pin for November :cool1: not sure what it is yet though have to call :thumbsup2 .
and to the person asking how you get one i think the reason i got mine was when i ordered the planning dvd it asked when i was thinking about visiting and i put november. The reason i think that is because the e-mail started with...

"Thanks for checking out our Vacation Planning info. Now it's our move.
We just wanted to make sure you and your family have everything you need to plan your next Walt Disney World® Resort visit! And since you're thinking about coming in November, the offer to the right would be a great way to get the most magic out of your stay."

Did you ever find out if it was a discount? Dying to know what (if any) kind of discount may be offered for November.

Planning a trip for just the wife and I for our anniversay. It will be a short trip. Thinking about going Nov. 15-18. Hoping for some kind of discount. Anyone been at this time?

Aaron

Blessed_wth_Triplets said:
Yes! I'm dying to know too!:thumbsup2

Also, when I went on the WDW website to sign up for a DVD, it doesn't ask when we are planning out trip??:confused3

It will ask on the second page after you submit the first page.

Thank u!!!

Historical fall free dining dates.

(Stay dates)-->10/1/11-12/15/11 package deal (“free dining”) for general public (reissued with slightly changed set of dates)i (issue date---> 8/24/11, exp 10/29/11
(Stay dates)-->10/2/11-12/17/11 package deal (“free dining”) for general public (issue dates)--->8/3/11, exp 10/29/11

Pasted this for others. These are around the dates I was interested in for free dining.

Looks like November is pretty much a go for free dining:cool1: I hope! Would save us a lot of money! I wonder when they'll announce it if they have it for November again this year:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter