November 2013 Pin Code Watch

I really hope a room only discount is offered for Nov with less black-out dates.QUOTE]

I also have my fingers crossed for room only discounts - it's a better deal for us that way! But, I'd take either in the end.

Just booked for week before Thanksgiving so we are hoping for either free dining or room discount. Either one will be a nice bonus, but we are going either way:) Celebrating our 20 year anniversary in November:)

If we have tickets in our package but haven't paid the package in full yet, will the total amount due go up?

You will have to pay the new price ONLY if you change anything (like adding a discount) on your current package. If you do nothing between now and check in, you will not have to pay anything extra. Adding simple room requests will not count as a "change", though.

You will have to pay the new price ONLY if you change anything (like adding a discount) on your current package. If you do nothing between now and check in, you will not have to pay anything extra. Adding simple room requests will not count as a "change", though.

I'm counting on a room discount (as well as a few of my clients that are also going in nov). I calculated the price increase to be $23 per adult (a bit less for child) total. Obviously a room discount or free dining will yield much higher savings... It's unfortunate but what can you do?

I'm counting on a room discount (as well as a few of my clients that are also going in nov). I calculated the price increase to be $23 per adult (a bit less for child) total. Obviously a room discount or free dining will yield much higher savings... It's unfortunate but what can you do?

What kind (duration) of ticket is that based on?
I'm too lazy to go look myself. :blush:

I may have screwed up a bit. I told SIL to hold off buying her tickets in case a deal came out and we needed to change things around. (She is joining us later and isn't on the package.) I'm trying to figure out how much extra $ I cost her (well, FIL since he is treating her). She needs 1 adult and 1 kids 5-day park hopper.

What kind (duration) of ticket is that based on?
I'm too lazy to go look myself. :blush:

I may have screwed up a bit. I told SIL to hold off buying her tickets in case a deal came out and we needed to change things around. (She is joining us later and isn't on the package.) I'm trying to figure out how much extra $ I cost her (well, FIL since he is treating her). She needs 1 adult and 1 kids 5-day park hopper.

The $23 was based on a 5 day park hopper. Childs is a few $ less (not at my computer right now).However I have colleagues reporting packages they are quoting today are the same price as before the increase. We are not sure if its a glitch or not, time will tell.

The $23 was based on a 5 day park hopper. Childs is a few $ less (not at my computer right now).However I have colleagues reporting packages they are quoting today are the same price as before the increase. We are not sure if its a glitch or not, time will tell.

Thank you.

So I just read in another thread about Jersey Week. We are not in Jersey, but were planning tentatively for November 1-9. Is a room only discount hopeless for that time period? We don't do the dining plan so don't care about free dining.

So I just read in another thread about Jersey Week. We are not in Jersey, but were planning tentatively for November 1-9. Is a room only discount hopeless for that time period? We don't do the dining plan so don't care about free dining.

Historically Jersey Week is usually blocked out from discounts.

Actually, the dates you are going is Jersey week that's why the fd pin ends on 11/2 and restarts on 11/11. If this pin goes to the general public,and since you are arriving before it ends you will be able to have it for your entire vacation. My sister is going 11/2-11/11 at fort wilderness at will not be able to get free dining since they don't allow it at the campsites. The only problem you may have is that it is a little more crowded during that week but defiantly better than if you went over the summer or major holidays.

Last year they offered a room discount during jersey week.

I'm sure this is already in this thread, but here it is again

http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#2012

Last year, free dining went to Disney Visa holders on 7/9 and to GP on 7/12.

The room discounts went out to GP on 8/27.

AP discounts went out 8/28.

FL resident went out 9/4.

Thanks for posting this!! Considering a March or May or June or NOVEMBER trip for 2014, and this is very helpful info!!! Didn't know this info existed...so thank you for your effort!!

I think this has been asked before, but we plan to go 11/9-11/17. IF we get Free Dining, can we do TWO reservations (one from 11/9-11/11, then a second one from 11/11-11/17) so we can get free dining on the second time period?

And if we do this (we wanted to stay at Poly) do they not make you move rooms?

I think this has been asked before, but we plan to go 11/9-11/17. IF we get Free Dining, can we do TWO reservations (one from 11/9-11/11, then a second one from 11/11-11/17) so we can get free dining on the second time period?

And if we do this (we wanted to stay at Poly) do they not make you move rooms?

Yes, you can do that. Lots of people have in the past. They may let you stay in the room, but it isn't guaranteed.

Last year they offered a room discount during jersey week.

Thanks--I hope that's the case. I would switch to the next week, but my daughter really, really wants to do the Halloween party, and the last one is November 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter