NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does sound like a rushed trip, so no wonder they were tired! I'd have been tired too :laughing: It sounds like this time around you guys will have plenty of time to explore at a more relaxed pace though. :thumbsup2 I can't even imagine planning for that many people, would definitely end up with a :headache:

Also, there's a November DISers Facebook page!? :confused: Must have missed it :confused3

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/erin.n.lebrun friend request me and ill add you!

That does sound like a rushed trip, so no wonder they were tired! I'd have been tired too :laughing: It sounds like this time around you guys will have plenty of time to explore at a more relaxed pace though. :thumbsup2 I can't even imagine planning for that many people, would definitely end up with a :headache:

Also, there's a November DISers Facebook page!? :confused: Must have missed it :confused3

As much as I hate to say it, unless they let me compound discounts, I am actually happy with my current promo (35% discount off WL Club Level). It did not save me any money as it actually upped my budget $57, but it is giving me more options not previously available to me

If I got the 35% I would have done CL too! Thats what we did in 2010 to stay CL at the Poly...I would do that again in a heartbeat if given that discount. Totally worth it!

If I got the 35% I would have done CL too! Thats what we did in 2010 to stay CL at the Poly...I would do that again in a heartbeat if given that discount. Totally worth it!

To get a pin like that would be...... incredible. :eek: so, what does it take to get on the really good list? :rotfl:

Just sent one along :goodvibes

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I literally just got my MVMCP (and MNSSHP) tickets from FedEX!!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2:

Congrats on getting your tickets!! :woohoo: I just can't believe that we have reached the point of some of us making ADRs. And party tickets. :goodvibes

Eek! I'm tempted to book the Swan, but I am hoping for a code to come out. I hope the "insider info" is true about something being announced by the end of their month. Fingers crossed!

Now where to stay is the question...I'd need a code to make YC/BC work for the in-laws or if we wanted to go the villa route and stay in a 2BR at SSR. I also think FIL would love WL. Decisions, decisions!

Eek! I'm tempted to book the Swan, but I am hoping for a code to come out. I hope the "insider info" is true about something begin announced by the end of their month. Fingers crossed!

Now where to stay is the question...I'd need a code to make YC/BC work for the in-laws or if we wanted to go the villa route and stay in a 2BR at SSR. I also think FIL would love WL. Decisions, decisions!

Iv always wanted to stay at WL :lovestruc ANyway, I read a post about S&D charging $15/day for parking! Even if you stay there :confused:

Fingers crossed that there is an announcement from Disney and it covers my dates.

Just a quick hi to sjs314! We chatted a bit in the past right before I moved from Connecticut to Michigan. Looks like we're traveling at the same time again - great minds think alike :)

Axiously awaiting any news on discounts, codes and/or FD plan in November. My dates are 11/14 - 11/18. Long Mother's/Daughter's Weekend!

Hi! Our tentative dates are Sat, Nov 3rd - Fri, Nov 9th.

I would love to stay at the AKL again, but if no deals come out, we'll do a mod. Probably POFQ.

We are driving from WI straight through :scared1: with 5 and 6 year old boys. Heaven help us :laughing:

Planning is my favorite part of the trip, so I'm off to do some!

Heidi.

Just a quick hi to sjs314! We chatted a bit in the past right before I moved from Connecticut to Michigan. Looks like we're traveling at the same time again - great minds think alike :)

Hey! Yes I recall talking with you. Hope all is going well for you out there. We been going back and forth about whether to go early Nov. or Dec. but the good flight prices we were able to snag helped us decide on a Nov/Dec trip.

What dates are you going and where will you be staying this time?

Our trip will be 11/1-11/6 this year. My ILs moved to Florida last year and my MIL has been dying to go with the girls to Disney. Not sure where we are staying yet, I'm trying to keep it reasonable for the ILs lol. If there's a good code, I may shoot for a monorail resort. If not, the EPCOT area hotels would be our preference. The Swan is looking pretty good with great rates, so we'll see what happens. I was originally thinking about a 2BR villa at SSR or another DVC resort, but when I told DH that his eyes nearly popped out of his head lol. He suggested that we'd all be happier in our own hotel rooms vs. sharing with his parents :rotfl:

Our trip will be 11/1-11/6 this year. My ILs moved to Florida last year and my MIL has been dying to go with the girls to Disney. Not sure where we are staying yet, I'm trying to keep it reasonable for the ILs lol. If there's a good code, I may shoot for a monorail resort. If not, the EPCOT area hotels would be our preference. The Swan is looking pretty good with great rates, so we'll see what happens. I was originally thinking about a 2BR villa at SSR or another DVC resort, but when I told DH that his eyes nearly popped out of his head lol. He suggested that we'd all be happier in our own hotel rooms vs. sharing with his parents :rotfl:

I guess our paths won't cross, we might have had We kept our other choice which had us arriving Nov. 2nd. Lately it seems the offers for the monorail resorts are not as good as for the Epcot resorts. We stayed at BWI in March and now that is DH's favorite. I never thought he would like any resort more than WL but I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter